Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Heyyyoo confirmed lesbian Sayaka. Its always nice to see a yuri definitively oppose the Class S archetype ~

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I just do not do well with love triangles because they're just so depressing. Someone almost always ends up getting hurt and I hate it. Fewer love triangles, more triads please.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

Mugino

Wow, this last two chapter add nice things, a canon couple and other girl who already had a relationship with another girl
Howewer, let's be honest, a character who do nothing, well, don't deserve win nothing. Since Sayaka wanna keep this Status quo, she don't deserve to win, like happend in Strawberry Panic with Tamao, she do little to coquer Nagisa compared to Shizuma who were trying since they first meet.

Pretty much this, i just cant feel too sorry for her, cause in the end she choose to settle down just cause she was afraid of the possible consequence of loosing her relations all together. Its understandable yet she chose her demise.
Now did she get to see that many people being expressionlessly turn down by Touko? I guess that couldve burned her courage, but she had the space to grow closer together, but i feels she dint want to invade Toukos space.

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Tiger

Because that is pretty real life to me: you fall in love, they're not in love back, and you need to move on. But that doesn't have to be bad, and maybe it could even save their friendship?

Nope. You fall in love, they're not in love back yet, and you need to try to change their way of seeing you.

It's not because you've been rejected once that you have to give up.

See "Their Story". If Sun Jing had moved on, End Of Story.

Umm, thats another fictional series though. Not at all how it is in real life. Yeah, getting rejected hurts but some people DO get over it. I haven't experienced an actual rejection, but it was very similar. I fell in love with a girl who was basically my best friend for a few months. Because of that, she told me everything, including her crushes. Her crush returned her feelings and she accepted, which made me depressed but happy for her at the same time. I did of course try to make her see me in a romantic way without being too obvious but she wasn't into me like that. I accepted it and eventually got over her, but we're still friends. So it wasn't really the "end of story". But what you're saying also applies to other people sometimes, so i can see where you're coming from.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Mugino

Wow, this last two chapter add nice things, a canon couple and other girl who already had a relationship with another girl
Howewer, let's be honest, a character who do nothing, well, don't deserve win nothing. Since Sayaka wanna keep this Status quo, she don't deserve to win, like happend in Strawberry Panic with Tamao, she do little to coquer Nagisa compared to Shizuma who were trying since they first meet.

Pretty much this, i just cant feel too sorry for her, cause in the end she choose to settle down just cause she was afraid of the possible consequence of loosing her relations all together. Its understandable yet she chose her demise.
Now did she get to see that many people being expressionlessly turn down by Touko? I guess that couldve burned her courage, but she had the space to grow closer together, but i feels she dint want to invade Toukos space.

Sayaka isn't keeping her feelings to herself because she's afraid she's doing it because she values Touka's comfort over her desire to express her feelings. She's holding back because she doesn't want to put her in that position and put those expectations on her because she knows how much pressure she's already under from all quarters. It's actually really, really thoughtful and respectful of her. The idea that confessing your feelings is ALWAYS the best thing to do is just naive sometimes all it does is hurt people.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

The idea that confessing your feelings is ALWAYS the best thing to do is just naive sometimes all it does is hurt people.

A good reminder.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The idea that confessing your feelings is ALWAYS the best thing to do is just naive sometimes all it does is hurt people.

A good reminder.

I agree. Sayaka thought her shit through, she knows, and she's right.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

oven

I like girls love that much so I want to burn all men in oven to help girls be thogether.
Except me of course)

Just kidding, I just want to send only gay men to Auschwitz.

Looks like I missed the fun while I wasn't around today.

Unagi-san, this might be a bit late, but cut it out. If I catch you pulling this again, you'll be out, got it?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

God I love this manga. Is it too much of a nuisance if I ask where can I order the series online? I don't mind it being Japanese, just wanna support.
and wtf happened to this comment section...

joined Sep 21, 2014

God I love this manga. Is it too much of a nuisance if I ask where can I order the series online? I don't mind it being Japanese, just wanna support.
and wtf happened to this comment section...

It got licensed in english recently, gonna be out Jan 2017 :O
I know it's in a while but hey, english. You'll be able to support it and actually read it

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 10:36PM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I really should get used to it, but it still stings whenever I see people in these stories say that they "weren't in the right mind" or some variation of that to express that it was a wrong idea to enter a same-sex relationship. I can't help it that it was the one thing that stuck with me the most. :(

As for the whole love-triangle thing, I personally didn't find it generic since it doesn't seem like it's being done in a generic way; the relationship between these characters involved is fairly unique after all. Still a good read, though I was surprised seeing this still being continued here considering it's been licensed.

Er, I'd also like to add that it's pretty disturbing for me that someone still makes comments like Unagi-san did or have a mindset like they do. Even if it's trolling or a joke, it's still not appropriate (to say the least), and just the idea that they thought they'd find someone here that would relate or sympathize with them is...disconcerting.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

^^
Maybe Sayaka does love Touko that strives to be. But Its so predictable of a plot . The next predictable plot is if at the end sayaka ends up with touko. What with sayaka being the best friend and if this follows anime/manga logic the best friend always wins.

lmao following anime logic, in most harems/love triangles , the best friend or person who's been there the longest never wins. Have you seen Kimi ni Todoke, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Toradora, Oreshura? the only one that quickly comes to mind is FMA, given all the ones mentioned are het

Well that makes sense somewhat. Depending on how young you start, you can get used to each other and see each other less like love interests. Most of the time I agree because the winning love interest does something special for the main character instead of just doing everyday things thinking it will secure their love's affection.

99d9b2dbc2494ead698e256216325ade
joined Oct 3, 2015

am i the only one who hates this? its kinda forceful -_-

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i think yes
i don`t think is forcefull why sayakan cant love touko? i mean is obyous since the begining tha she is kind of jelous of koito i think if the author knows how to deal whith the love triangle could be as good as girlfriends maybe I'm exaggerating but i think this is something the plot needs to not get stucked depends on the author that this get better or become predictable and boring
by the way i like your profile image is cool

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 2:53AM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Gotta love the Sensei. Making everyone's life a living hell just to fail two students. XD

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Manager-san, as awesome as you are, you let me down. I wanted you tell Sayaka to take action. That relationship of yours and Sensei's, that she is so envious of? It only happened because one of you stood up and took action. Maybe you both did. So to basically tell her to keep right on swallowing her feelings...I don't find that helpful advice.

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 4:45AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

So to basically tell her to keep right on swallowing her feelings...I don't find that helpful advice.

Maybe you should reread page 20-21
Sayaka is perceptive and has thought it through, the manager sees and understands her reasoning too. It makes perfect sense.
I suppose that there is no right or wrong answers. She can choose to follow her feelings, I would respect that. But I also respect the decision to keep it in, because she understands that what Touko need isn't love, it's her friendship, her support.

That relationship of yours and Sensei's, that she is so envious of? It only happened because one of you stood up and took action. Maybe you both did.

Because both reciprocated. Touko does not, and Sayaka knows.
Maybe I read it differently, but I didn't see it as the manager tell her to "swallow her feelings", but kinda.. supporting her decision, understanding her hardships and selflessness.
I find that comforting.

(Besides, it's not like she's swallowing her feelings for fun or anything, there is a solid reason behind that)

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 5:06AM

Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

I think it'll feel forceful when Touko turns to Sayaka (so predictable), Touko the one who rarely feels romantic affection towards anyone. Maybe she also only thinks she is really in love with Koito since she never felt such a thing before when it's really just the feeling of finding someone who is like you because she was feeling different and odd and lonely all the time before when all those people confessed to her and she could not understand or return their feelings. While Koito maybe havent experienced such a feeling/pressure, not desperately seeking someone who is like her, someone who is unable to feel romantic affection as well, just to feel a bit normal herself. Maybe the way Koito makes Touko feel is not love but sanity and normality.
[Not to say the feelngs are fake or anything but Id rather say an illusion]

....Oooorr Touko just havent found the right one yet (so love at first sight?)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

So to basically tell her to keep right on swallowing her feelings...I don't find that helpful advice.
That relationship of yours and Sensei's, that she is so envious of? It only happened because one of you stood up and took action. Maybe you both did.

Because both reciprocated. Touko does not, and Sayaka knows.
Maybe I read it differently, but I didn't see it as the manager tell her to "swallow her feelings", but kinda.. supporting her decision, understanding her hardships and selflessness.
I find that comforting.

I agree. Sometimes people just rant because they want to let out their feelings. I don't think that Sayaka necessarily went to the Manager to seek advice, but more of just an ear to rant to and the Manager understands that.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Aaah... To bottled feelings takes a lot more of effort... I understand how you felt Sayaka...
Hmm... In this chapter... I don't actually know how to react...aaaaH....

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sayaka wanted to confirm the reality of Manager and Sensei's relationship, in order to validate her own disposition. And confirm that she wasn't "out of her mind". She wasn't seeking advice.

Manager then prodded her about if she was in love with a girl, Sayaka explained where she was at.

Manager acknowledged her feelings as something genuine, because Sayaka put Touko's feelings first.

She didn't offer advice, nor was it asked.

Though I think that if Sayaka felt the need to validate her feelings and talked about it, is because Touko and Yuu are getting closer and that stirs something in her heart.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I fricking ship Sayaka and Touko now.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I fricking ship Sayaka and Touko now.

So do I. Any chance of a poly ending? ;p

last edited at Jun 3, 2016 7:21AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

She went to the manager for consultation because she felt that Touko may get taken away from her if she maintained the status quo and didn't do anything. She wanted someone to hear her out and give their advice as to what she should do? Continue on the current course or take action? And the manager was the obvious choice to consult her situation since she knew she will be understood. Moar she is perceptive, so after seeing Touko frankness with Yuu she was afraid that Touko may be in love (with Yuu) which made her upset.

Also she is just putting off the confession for now. That is what she clearly said in the last page. It is not like she will never let Touko know her feelings. Hence the incoming drama!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She went to the manager for consultation because she felt that Touko may get taken away from her if she maintained the status quo and didn't do anything. She wanted someone to hear her out and give their advice as to what she should do? Continue on the current course or take action? And the manager was the obvious choice to consult her situation since she knew she will be understood. Moar she is perceptive, so after seeing Touko frankness with Yuu she was afraid that Touko may be in love (with Yuu) which made her upset.

Also she is just putting off the confession for now. That is what she clearly said in the last page. It is not like she will never let Touko know her feelings. Hence the incoming drama!

Err... no? I don't think we read the same chapter, because I understood it completely differently.

She didn't ask for advice, nor any was given. Manager was just a friendly ear.

She explained why she didn't confess and didn't say she would some day.

That's not to say that Touko being close to Yuu doesn't bother her on some level, but I think she's mature enough to not let it ruin her relationship with Touko.

To reply you must either login or sign up.