Forum › Ultimate Yuri Anime List

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

(Just copy-paste)

Yuri in non-yuri anime (french anime), Dofus, show that takes place years before Wakfu, has a lesbian couple, frequently see one of the girls preparing to go on a date or to meet her girlfriend tho we don't see much of it till later, and there are not many scenes with them.

I have no specific episodes to point out, 52 episodes each lasting around 12mins. You can watch em all here on this Youtube channel They are not uploaded in actual order.

last edited at Sep 12, 2015 2:46AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Kaleido Star. No real yuri but the two main characters have a very strong friendship, maybe subtext. Nevertheless it's a wonderful anime and well worth watching.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh Squid girl is not on the list... Shinryaku! Ika Musume (Squid Girl) pretty fun, the squid girl has: one obsessed lesbian and shippy moments with 2 other girls. Thank you Splatoon

Himouto! Umaru-chan: deserves at least an honorable mention. Kirie likes Umaru no discussion and it's not hard to ship Sylphynford with UMR either

Hyakko (Subtext)
Psycho Pass (Yuri side-couple)
Negima (Strong subtext, in the manga it is heavily implied that they marry each other in the end)
Gai-rei (yuri, tragic ending)
Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation (Subtext)
Yama no Susume (Subtext)
Loveless (yuri side-couple, it's a yaoi anime seems like things don't end well for the yuri couple in the manga)
Gokujo (Strong subtext, mostly used for comedy)

The Hyperdimension Neptunia animation (the plot is kinda-sorta a summary of the first 3 games) subtext...well there is a little bit like Uni x Nepgear....and then there's this extra bit XD.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Anything involving Iris Heart too like the scenes with Linda

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Himouto! Umaru-chan: deserves at least an honorable mention. Kirie likes Umaru no discussion and it's not hard to ship Sylphynford with UMR either

Was gonna point that one out.

Had that anime on hold for a while, had only seen part of ep1. Glad I caught up, it's quite good.

Kirie best girl.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

@ Ushio might as well add Koukaku no Pandora and Anne Happy and idk what new anime the Anime discussion thread has been spotting lately

last edited at May 3, 2016 9:04AM

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

Maybe Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge ? <3

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Definitely Tanaka-kun (introduced side couple just recently).

Also: Michiko to Hatchin (main character is in love with another main), Rolling Girls (implied side couples) and I'll come back to add more later but this list is really helpful I hope OP updates it sometime. That'd be cool.

Surprised to see that Aoi Hana is missing.

Also:

Akuma no Riddle (lots of yuri)
Corpse Party (unrequited love but some fluff, doesn't end well tho since it's a horror anime dk if anyone's into that)
Hitohira (sidecouple)
Jormungand (main has crush on main)
Kantai Collection (lots of yuri)
Kill la Kill (confirmed main couple)
Love Lab (the mains are gay af for eachother let's be real)
Mai Hime (side/main couple)
Mai Otome (side couple, same couple as in Mai Hime)
Persona 4 the Animation (main ''couple'' although not confirmed I think it's strongly implied)
Psycho Pass (side couple)
Red Garden (watched it long ago but there was yuri out of nowhere also all female main cast)
Rose of Versailles (there's some subtext going on in one of the arcs between the main and a side character)
Sakura Trick (pure yuri fanservice)
Selector Spread WIXOSS (has a couple but they're both kinda crazy so watch at your own risk, also this is a sequel to Selector Infected WIXOSS in which these 2 characters are in aswell)
Shinsekai Yori (main couple)
Taisho Baseball Girls (lots of subtext, all female cast)
Top wo Narae! Diebuster (hints at main couple, similiar the way kill la kill did but better)
Venus Versus Virus (main characters subtext)

last edited at May 6, 2016 1:51PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

And maybe we'll want to add Shingeki no Kyojin since Ymir and Krista are confirmed to be a couple. Season 2 is coming this year (I think) and there's gonna be lots of content.

joined Sep 21, 2014

And maybe we'll want to add Shingeki no Kyojin since Ymir and Krista are confirmed to be a couple. Season 2 is coming this year (I think) and there's gonna be lots of content.

I think it was delayed because the manga hasn't progressed enough

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

That'd suck but I read the manga and I'd say there is more than enough content for another 26 episodes but then again you never know that the staff wants to butcher so I'll continue to hope that season 2 comes this year.

joined Sep 21, 2014

That'd suck but I read the manga and I'd say there is more than enough content for another 26 episodes but then again you never know that the staff wants to butcher so I'll continue to hope that season 2 comes this year.

http://ecumenicalnews.com/article/attack-on-titan-season-2-release-date-release-is-delayed-because-of-the-manga/40191.htm

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

http://ecumenicalnews.com/article/attack-on-titan-season-2-release-date-release-is-delayed-because-of-the-manga/40191.htm

Ah I see, thanks for linking that. Well if it's for the best of the quality and for the sake of them being loyal to the manga I don't mind waiting longer.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Anyone checking out the new titles?
So far.. Amanchu has potential they said
The 3rd season of Prisma Illya (name too long I forgot)
Qualeida Code has a nice prospect of a side couple
Ange Vergie ,too censored though
Regalia 3 sacred hearts or something
New game!

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Dang are updates dead, cuz a lot of stuff popped up this yr. Such as Citrus, Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon, Kase-san OVA, Netsuzou Trap. And Bloom Into You is coming.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

This list is super old and outdated, we got busy lazy. Amanchu was mentioned while Aikatsu and PreCure are not omegalul
That said, I wouldn't mind doing a remaster™ of the list, maybe in a doc format or something like that...with help, of course! I'm not THAT motivated. +Nero fest is here
I would love to add little changes like adding a sub category for yuri pr0n, a VG category and one for VNs, maybe one for cartoons as well.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

The Yuri Nation also has a list that I believe is up to date.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

DEAD!!!! RIP

Dropkick on my devil/ jashin chan dropkick
Hisone to Masotan grandma yuri ep11

last edited at Sep 14, 2018 10:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.