Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Futabu!!!

(futanari, huuuuuuge, LOLsex, wat, OK)

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Also, to note that other hentai Weather Report Girl you have on the list.
It's forced sex, essentially rape.

Oh man -.- this is why I dont like adding hentai, thanks for the warning :). Ill take it right out. Not adding hentai UNLESS its exclusive Yuri and no rape... agh but asking no rape from hentai yeah that will never happen lmao
Edit: took right out, I'm sorry you had to see that lol. Everything else is not hentai so it should be fine now :)

Another note: might wanna add to Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o that it's a hentai (Even if I hate just calling it hentai cuz its so HNNNNNNG ADORABLE.), ya know, NSFW.

That is why I call it yuri! xD

But seriously, I don't consider yuri (nsfw anime/manga with lesbian) a hentai.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Also, to note that other hentai Weather Report Girl you have on the list.
It's forced sex, essentially rape.

Oh man -.- this is why I dont like adding hentai, thanks for the warning :). Ill take it right out. Not adding hentai UNLESS its exclusive Yuri and no rape... agh but asking no rape from hentai yeah that will never happen lmao
Edit: took right out, I'm sorry you had to see that lol. Everything else is not hentai so it should be fine now :)

Another note: might wanna add to Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o that it's a hentai (Even if I hate just calling it hentai cuz its so HNNNNNNG ADORABLE.), ya know, NSFW.

I added it is very adult content. :) I think it really isn't Hentai is more of a very adult yuri. I think the anime that would be closest to hentai on the list is Shoujo Sect honestly lol.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 9:29AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I added it is very adult content. :) I think it really isn't Hentai is more of a very adult yuri. I think the anime that would be closest to hentai on the list is Shoujo Sect honestly lol.

Kuttsukiboshi too maybe?
It's generally tagged as ecchi due to lack of EXPLICIT sex... Tho we see them do the lewd many times, sticking their heads up one's skirt, or hand... or foot that one time... Maybe note it as Mature content for that one.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

What about Rinne no Lagrange. The 3 MC are awfully close.

Thanks I will probably check some of these out :)

joined Jan 30, 2013

What about Rinne no Lagrange. The 3 MC are awfully close.

Thanks I will probably check some of these out :)

Yes I loved that anime putting it on the list :D

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Dang, you even adding videos now.

Would be nice to have this sticky-ed up for those searching for yuri/subtext anime with some annotations on such content. Don't see many yuri lists online that go further than 10 animes that are the typical recommendations...

(Also you are putting effort into making this xD)

joined Jan 30, 2013

Dang, you even adding videos now.

Would be nice to have this sticky-ed up for those searching for yuri/subtext anime with some annotations on such content. Don't see many yuri lists online that go further than 10 animes that are the typical recommendations...

(Also you are putting effort into making this xD)

I know i'm going to sleep late for this and I have a major headache today because of it lol. I'm going to sleep early today hahaha if not I would pass out at work and that would not be good XD
Thank you for you kind comment I'm glad that someone is finding use for this ;.;. And yeah I know exactly what you mean, specially when you also don't remember the name of an anime that had yuri in it and you literally don't go back to it till you by luck find it by accident and yeah there arent a lot of yuri anime lists out there.

joined Jan 30, 2013

what do you guys think of Minami-ke, should I add? I've seen both season and there some subtext and I think a kiss at some point? its been a while since I saw the show OH and Aria the animation I think belongs here, there are is some subtext if I can remember correctly.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 9:22PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

what do you guys think of Minami-ke, should I add? I've seen both season and there some subtext and I think a kiss at some point? its been a while since I saw the show OH and Aria the animation I think belongs here, there are is some subtext if I can remember correctly.

Minami-ke mmm, I don't think it has subtext... The kiss thing was a random thing in episode 1(?).

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I remember Minami-Ke to be pretty het

joined Jan 30, 2013

yeah I should leave it out. What about Aria the animation? its been a while sense I saw but if im correct it had some subtext? and real girl friendship

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Thank you for you kind comment I'm glad that someone is finding use for this ;.;. And yeah I know exactly what you mean, specially when you also don't remember the name of an anime that had yuri in it and you literally don't go back to it till you by luck find it by accident and yeah there arent a lot of yuri anime lists out there.

Yea. That is the sole reason I made MAL account. Remembering what you watched/read is such pain. I finally got time to clearing my list up. Not to self. Never add everything to "plan to read" since you have no time to read it now to see if you like it or not. Checking and sorting 2k entires is no funny >.>.

cough, cough Anyway, great job on that list. I'll check it after I finish with my MAL and write here if I find anything that is worth mentioning. I have one suggestion, but I'm honestly not sure if I should recommend it.

Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Right now I'm stuck in the middle. So far it has yuri all over the place, but in seriously fucked up world. All main characters are on female only island. On the other hand show has seriously dark and unpleasant tone. In first episode main character has her genitalia destroyed in order to prevent her from ever giving bird. Of course it isn't shown, but it sets tone well and is seriously disturbing when you think how logic that is in the context. I'd finish it first, so I could say is there any "yuri ending" and if it's worth getting through darker stuff, but I have no idea when will it be, so I'll just drop it here. Maybe someone here watched it and can say what happens after episode 12.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Cross Ange have het ending for Ange, but also have yuri side couple, should be in the list.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

yeah I should leave it out. What about Aria the animation? its been a while sense I saw but if im correct it had some subtext? and real girl friendship

I'd say girl friendship, it does it quite nicely.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Don't you think PVs are better? since they give more info than OP/insert songs and are not spoiler heavy like "and I'm home", they are fine as they are it's just a suggestion. leave Hanayamata as it is...it's too pretty change nanoha's secret ambition to eternal blaze

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Valkyrie Drive should be considered for the list

And I guess the Senran Kagura anime fits the bill too?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Valkyrie Drive should be considered for the list

And I guess the Senran Kagura anime fits the bill too?

Probably or at least add to honorable mentions with ecchi warning...and while at it add Queen's Blade with same treatment. QB(2009-2011, Rebellion 2012 sorta yuri harem...) SK(2013). Screw it I'm bad at describing so tvtropes QB there is yuri in the QB and SK anime but not much.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'll add them later today guys. As for the Nanoha vid, trust me I tried actually putting the eternal blaze opening but I could not find it on YouTube without some person singing the opening -.- so I gave up and put that one. Adding the vids took a lot of work so I will most likely leave it like that. Later if I have the chance I might change some of them. Also I have this anime that I saw a while back too that I'm trying to remember the name but it ain't coming out xD

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 1:39PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Also I have this anime that I saw a while back too that I'm trying to remember the name but it ain't coming out xD

What it was about?

joined Jan 30, 2013

Also I have this anime that I saw a while back too that I'm trying to remember the name but it ain't coming out xD

What it was about?

I remembered!! it was the gunbuster series, specially the sequel of the original gunbuster :D. I also remembered a few other anime like Mai-otome.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Just to keep up. List still missing the follow animes:

Girlfriend(beta)(2014) (around 4 episodes a pure subtext)
Yozakura Quartet (subtext)
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (yuri side-couple are part of the large main cast of characters, season 1 and 2)
Cross Ange (het ending for Ange (MC), but also have yuri side couple)
Senran Kagura (Subtext)(?)
Queen's Blade (Subtext)(?)

I am not sure about what to say about the last 2 (in the format the list describes them) since I have not seen em.

last edited at Jun 23, 2015 4:03AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Senran Kagura has plenty of subtext between the characters and there's a character (Yagyuu) outright in love with another (Hibari). There's another character (Haruka) who is very touchy-feeling with the aforementioned Hibari.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm currently at work if I don't get home too late I'll add all their anime up :) today or tomorrow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.