Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

joined Sep 30, 2015

OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~ WHYYYYYY~~~~~(T^T)~~~shovel-kun~~~Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu...........(TT^TT)

joined Sep 30, 2015

Kurumi's just embarking on a long field trip.
And the rest of the gang will look for her and eventually find her buck naked with dirt and grime all over her and busy chewing some disgusting rotten meat off some zombie bones with a deranged look on her face, in a dank and filthy lair strewn with more bones, brains, intestines and other innards, and dismembered (courtesy of shovel-kun), half-eaten zombie limbs.

She'll stutter, "D-Don't look at me!" as she covers her face with her hands and sobbing uncontrollably, while everyone else vomits in disgust and horror.

Woooooow....tha..that actually sounds like something that the author would try and pull off though.....Would break my heart into a million pieces and sob uncontrollably along with her, but much realism..(0.0)

joined Jan 8, 2016

Yuri is unded

joined Jul 22, 2014

Such a fitting end for the Cap guy. Nice to see him end like this.
As for Kurumi, its development?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

^ yeah it will be a recipe for disaster as bar some genius writing, the manga gonna tank badly.

Btw, reread some older chapter, and I don't know if it was just the art style or the girls have grown up. But Yuki and Kurumi in particular looked incredibly mature in recent chapter...

Especially Kurumi. She turned from being a cool genki girl to a real mature beauty this chapter. Sigh. I think I'm in love

Dandelion-akane-30b
joined Jun 12, 2015

So it goes from chapter 44 to 46.. is there a specific reason, is it good to continue reading or is 45 actually missing?
So to rephrase, is chapter 46, chapter 46 or is it 45 but has 46 written instead?

*nevermind, I found it on mangafox

SO CHAPTER 45 IS MISSING ON DYNASTY

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 2:29AM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Yuri is unded

^win.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I can't believe I've never heard of this manga, it's pretty interesting.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

NUOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KUUUURUMIIIIII ;__;
:: sobs dramatically ::

I hope she becomes the one and only conscious zombie, I think that would just up her awesome factor by infinity

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

What !?!? Did you live under a rock these past few years!!

(Or maybe in a school infested by zombi... I means delinquents. Next to a mentally unstable yandere and a stunning beauty with a shovel, and a dea... I means alive air-headed teacher?)

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 10:02AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

apparently all of the melee crew are assholes, why am I not surprised? That Ayaka person is a goddamn psychopath. I mean, Rise(the library girl) never shows any resistance, so she points weapon at her head basically just because she wants more asshole points.

joined Oct 30, 2015

;~; Huehuehuehue.. Okoook..okkkkkk! I'm ready for the emotion-mix! Which chapter does the Anime stop off at? Ch. 30?

Yeah chapter 30, but the anime cut out a lot of really nice detail, and some of character-building moments as well. So if you only watched the anime before, reread the whole thing. Believe me. This is one of the manga where you can realise how significant the tone is changed from manga to anime

Okay, thanks mate. But I already figured that out on another website but thanks anyways.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

(Or maybe in a school infested by zombi... I means delinquents. Next to a mentally unstable yandere and a stunning beauty with a shovel, and a dea... I means alive air-headed teacher?)

lol i too just read it yesterday....im kinda sad i discovered this manga at this intense cliffhanger. OTL

joined Apr 1, 2013

KURUMI has turned into... THE TERMINATOR!!! i hope Kurumi gets powers i really want her to this is getting epic!

joined Jun 30, 2015

Glad that guy was messily devoured. Holy shit that was an ugly cap he liked wearing.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Lol no, I've just never seen nor heard anything about it.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Not Kurumi, pls... The story gets more and more depressing...

joined Mar 11, 2016

I don't think kurumi will end up like their teacher. Cause unlike sensei, she got her vaccination which, if not fully cured her, prevented her from turning into full fledged zombie. Of course the side effects (sleep deprivity, ice cold skin etc etc) will be there but that is better than being a zombie. Also we don't see her craving for flesh to be speculating that she is turning into a zombie. But she may be needing another dose of those or better medicine to keep going.

I highly doubt the girls will abandon her in case she is planning to leave. They will find her and bring her back and live happily ever after. Or so I hope.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Also we don't see her craving for flesh

She's always hungry now.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Also we don't see her craving for flesh to be speculating that she is turning into a zombie. But she may be needing another dose of those or better medicine to keep going.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gakkou_gurashi_ch45#8 Hmm...

Anyway, shit just keep getting crazier and crazier with each chapter. You'd think it would be impossible to reach new suspense peaks every chapter, but the mangaka is a genius.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

The newest chap is out!!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Also we don't see her craving for flesh to be speculating that she is turning into a zombie. But she may be needing another dose of those or better medicine to keep going.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gakkou_gurashi_ch45#8 Hmm...

Anyway, shit just keep getting crazier and crazier with each chapter. You'd think it would be impossible to reach new suspense peaks every chapter, but the mangaka is a genius.

I thought that was her senpai she liked and she was just giving a goodbye kiss. I am not sure. But if we relate this to her current situation then it might be that she is turning more and more into a complete zombie.

last edited at May 27, 2016 1:03PM

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The psycho girl and the girl who thinks she's worthless... I ship it.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The psycho girl and the girl who thinks she's worthless... I ship it.

Kinda interesting pairing you have there... Between the chosen and the unchosen one. But will need lots of development for it to work

Easiest step is if the psycho girl was handicapped some what. Lost a leg, or going blind.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 12:21AM

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

And then Kurumi will break in with lots of zombies with her

To reply you must either login or sign up.