Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I forgot to try from overseas ip address. I dont wanna try it from my hand phone. Could u try?

My phone is old. I'll try it later on my computer once I get a better connection.

What provider do you use to get connected? Should we invite mvl to talk here in Indonesian? :D

What are you two talking about?

I m curious to know Fay's video...
but i cant open it...

I was able to open the one linked to youtube. She sounds so very young. No wonder she is 18. She doesn't sound 18 to me at all.

U cant open the other link?

I have not tried opening the other one since i am now at work.

Okay.. update us later... i m so curious to know..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lol this was fun guys xD gotta go for now. Hoping they find my vein and dony stab me to death as kitkat wished = =

Good luck. I still have some minutes of lunch break yay

I thought u ll be free after lunch?

Nope. I still have 6 hours to go xD. I have been working since yesterday 7am. In theory, it was a 24h shift at Sunday, but I've got work during all day in Monday so...

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 11:19AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I forgot to try from overseas ip address. I dont wanna try it from my hand phone. Could u try?

My phone is old. I'll try it later on my computer once I get a better connection.

What provider do you use to get connected? Should we invite mvl to talk here in Indonesian? :D

What are you two talking about?

I m curious to know Fay's video...
but i cant open it...

I was able to open the one linked to youtube. She sounds so very young. No wonder she is 18. She doesn't sound 18 to me at all.

U cant open the other link?

I have not tried opening the other one since i am now at work.

Okay.. update us later... i m so curious to know..

Ok remind me again later. When did you become so curious of everything?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Azai
That's not healthy, dude... If you re alright with that, maybe u have horse power.. or bear power.. hahaha...

mvl
I am curious to know abt almost everything...xD
I usually try to hold myself.. but for silly things, i cant let it pass... xD

Gotta get some rest now... see u tomorrow...
I love yr crooked teeth, mvl..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You guys all suck. No translations for all of you this week!! Only for Azai!
And she can decide whether or not she wants to share it with you guys xD

I'm a pervy, not cruel.. Pervy have hearts too T_T

Its okay.. we can be the pervy and cruel couple hahahahah.

Now you have my heart back <3

No. Two TOPS can't be together. So both of you shut up.
XD

Shut it Kitto. I can be a wild wild top or a slutty slutty bottom as Newp demands ;D

Yesssss <3 man where have you been all my life XD

I ship this as long as I get translations, too. Though Newpai sounds cuter than Aznewp.

Hope everyone's well. Think I posted something here last night and then promptly fell asleep lol. A bit sick at the moment and all I want to do is sleep, drink liquids, and curse the world...

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

hey tofu and whom ever else is on
what do u have; allergies?

AzaI 12 hours and your still going thats impressive. You need to put that stamina to good use /wink wink/ XD

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 12:32PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hey elthundergato, no I have some sort of cold. Thought it might be spring allergies at first, but there's too many other symptoms.

joined Jan 4, 2016

Hey elthundergato, no I have some sort of cold. Thought it might be spring allergies at first, but there's too many other symptoms.

oh no change of seasons colds are the worst, i hope u get better soon. well is the boo taking care of u?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

oh no change of seasons colds are the worst, i hope u get better soon. well is the boo taking care of u?

Thanks, and no T_T I'm still out of town at the moment. My best friend's mom brought over some soup though, which is good and bad. Good because my friend is a horrid cook so I'm glad her mom made it instead. Bad because her mom has some really awkward mixture of love and contempt for me.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

You guys all suck. No translations for all of you this week!! Only for Azai!
And she can decide whether or not she wants to share it with you guys xD

I'm a pervy, not cruel.. Pervy have hearts too T_T

Its okay.. we can be the pervy and cruel couple hahahahah.

Now you have my heart back <3

No. Two TOPS can't be together. So both of you shut up.
XD

Shut it Kitto. I can be a wild wild top or a slutty slutty bottom as Newp demands ;D

Yesssss <3 man where have you been all my life XD

I ship this as long as I get translations, too. Though Newpai sounds cuter than Aznewp.

Hope everyone's well. Think I posted something here last night and then promptly fell asleep lol. A bit sick at the moment and all I want to do is sleep, drink liquids, and curse the world...

XD yesss dw pervytofu all Newpai/Aznewp supporters will get translations hahah.

Newpai reminds me of senpai and Aznewp reminds me of some egyptian thing lmao.
Azai, you can choose our ship name ;P.

And aw youre sick as well? Hope you rest up and get better :(

joined Jan 4, 2016

Thanks, and no T_T I'm still out of town at the moment. My best friend's mom brought over some soup though, which is good and bad. Good because my friend is a horrid cook so I'm glad her mom made it instead. Bad because her mom has some really awkward mixture of love and contempt for me.

dammm ok so ur best friends with your ex and her mom made u soup and brought it to u. thats next level funny =0
wait i have a few questions now
how long did u and ur Bestie date/how long ago was this? and were u her first lesbian experience?
cause this might explain why her Mom has her reservations about u.

its so funny to me how lesbians have either been in love with their best friend or dated said best friend at some point smh its like a right of passage or something.

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 12:55PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

XD yesss dw pervytofu all Newpai/Aznewp supporters will get translations hahah.

Oh good <3

Newpai reminds me of senpai and Aznewp reminds me of some egyptian thing lmao.
Azai, you can choose our ship name ;P.

NEWPAI FTW!!!

And aw youre sick as well? Hope you rest up and get better :(

Yeah :( I'll manage. I'm in no mood for this shit.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

NEWPAI = OPPAI
XD
Kbye~

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

dammm ok so ur best friends with your ex and her mom made u soup and brought it to u. thats next level funny =0

Yeah I don't know about funny but that is the situation lol

wait i have a few questions now
how long did u and ur Bestie date/how long ago was this?

For about a year and a half. I broke it off about 4 years ago.

and were u her first lesbian experience?
cause this might explain why her Mom has her reservations about u.

I'm the only one her mom knows about, so yes she thinks I'm the reason she doesn't have grandchildren right now, not because her daughter is a free spirit with no intention of being responsible for another human being in this lifetime.

its so funny to me how lesbians have either been in love with their best friend or dated said best friend at some point smh its like a right of passage or something.

It is a bit of a right of passage isn't it lol. Oh well, I think we forced ourselves to become close friends because we were really into each other, but didn't have the nerve to act on it. She was the graduate teaching assistant for a class I was taking when we met.

Need to rally my ass out of bed and do a little work. Be back later once I'm inevitably dying again.

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 1:22PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Aznewp... I only found it sounds a bit like Anhur XD
Also I stood up my friend because I slept over the alarm again XD
Also my animation
on youtube :)
eh? what else??? ummm... that's it.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Also my animation

Thanks for the link! Your animation is silly and funny. I like the way the wool was pulled from outside.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Also my animation

Thanks for the link! Your animation is silly and funny. I like the way the wool was pulled from outside.

thank you for watching XD yeah I know let's assume that was my intention from the very beginning xD I kind of went with it though after I realized I had no time to make it different xD

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 1:51PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

thank you for watching XD yeah I know let's assume that was my intention from the very beginning xD I kind of went with it though after I realized I had no time to make it different xD

My question though, what happened to the granny? XD Also, I watched your amnesia vid and heard your voice! XD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

So Newp and Azai are a thing now? Damn. I feel bad for Kitkat now. xD
Hey everyone. :-)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

So Newp and Azai are a thing now? Damn. I feel bad for Kitkat now. xD
Hey everyone. :-)

Kitkat is the one who left me for Llama anyway! xD and I aint into 3Ps yanno.
And haha hi Su hows your day

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

You guys are worse than the L-Word with all your relationship drama. xD
Also, I'm Lin. xD Su is back in hospital. She won't be here this week. Can't believe you've already forgotten about me! D:

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

What happened to Su ?? Why is she back to the hospital ??

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Did you guys forget already? She was only out this weekend for now, since her doctor said she seemed healthy enough to just spend a bit of time around her loved ones. She had to check back in today morning and needs to stay at least until Friday so they can monitor her while her body fights off the last bits of her cold. If she fully recovers this week and her heart keeps responding to her new medicine as well as it has until now, she will be allowed to leave for good until the day of the transplantation, but only if she agrees to go see her doctor for regular check-ups a few times a week.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

You guys are worse than the L-Word with all your relationship drama. xD
Also, I'm Lin. xD Su is back in hospital. She won't be here this week. Can't believe you've already forgotten about me! D:

Oh Im so sorry Lin XD I confuse you two sometimes and Im really tired right now hahah. And aw it sucks that Su is back in the hospital already :(

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ crawls in /
I-I've made it... It's over. / drops dead /

elthundercat

Azai 12 hours and your still going thats impressive. You need to put that stamina to good use /wink wink/ XD

Oh, I put it to good use... Like when I get dragged into shopping with my friends xD. And maybe in other situations as well. / naughty smile /

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 5:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.