Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I wish Berlin was that warm already. We have 8 degrees here. Dx I hope summer will be here soon.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I wish Berlin was that warm already. We have 8 degrees here. Dx I hope summer will be here soon.

Hi Lin
20 is cool, but 27 is hot. Wait until the peak of dry season, its hell.. xd

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hi Lin
20 is cool, but 27 is hot. Wait until the peak of dry season, its hell.. xd

It will get colder here (min 13 degrees xD)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Newp, looks at least intriguing, if you're willing to translate that's awesome :) Otherwise I bet they'll do an official translation into English if it gets popular.

I'm out of town for another 3 days... Kanojo's been sexting me since this morning... I need to go home >///<... and eat her whole.

Except that I have a cold. Fuck the world lol.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I actually like warm weather a lot more than cold weather. Dx It's what I miss the most about Sicily and Egypt. The summers there were beautiful!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm out of town for another 3 days... Kanojo's been sexting me since this morning... I need to go home >///<... and eat her whole.

Hahahah Tofu cold will heal soon, if you dont hv cough. i have my cough for a week already

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 10:33AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I actually like warm weather a lot more than cold weather. Dx It's what I miss the most about Sicily and Egypt. The summers there were beautiful!

Some old ppl from Netherlands, German, and other countries spends their old time here...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It was 33 degrees here but now the temperature dropped to 24.
Hey all~

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hahahah Tofu cold will heal soon, if you dont hv cough. i have my cough for a week already

I'm coughing and congested -_- It's not sexy. At all.

I don't particularly like summer, since it gets really hot and humid here. I'd rather have spring or fall all year long. Maybe a little snow for Christmas. If it's too warm to sleep with blankets, I'm not a happy tofu :(

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

It was 33 degrees here but now the temperature dropped to 24.
Hey all~

Halo Martian.. Apa kbr?
Do you live in M_n_d_ city?

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 10:49AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm coughing and congested -_- It's not sexy. At all.

I don't particularly like summer, since it gets really hot and humid here. I'd rather have spring or fall all year long. Maybe a little snow for Christmas. If it's too warm to sleep with blankets, I'm not a happy tofu :(

Poor u... i cough only..

Same here, i hate hot temperature...
if i live in 4 seasons countries, spring and fall are the best..

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

whoa you´re worse than England!! I thought Germany was warmer!! We have around 10-14 here and I hate it. I'm used to being able to just wear a jacket or not even a jacket by May... Thankfully I'm not gonna stay in England for the summer XD But I wanted to wear some sexy clothes -3- guess it's not gonna happen here...

Rainy & Martian
I answered your question. The granny is Baba Yaga. She is a witch but you don't find out until the end; that's the point XD

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 10:48AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

whoa you´re worse than England!! I thought Germany was warmer!! We have around 10-14 here and I hate it. I'm used to being able to just wear a jacket or not even a jacket by May... Thankfully I'm not gonna stay in England for the summer XD But I wanted to wear some sexy clothes -3- guess it's not gonna happen here...

Rainy & Martian
I answered your question. The granny is Baba Yaga. She is a witch but you don't find out until the end; that's the point XD

Hahahahha.... Thanks, Fay..
Martian u get it now???
Good!!!!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Rainy & Martian

Hahahahha.... Thanks, Fay..
Martian u get it now???
Good!!!!

Ah, I see. The transformation near the end of the animation makes sense now xD

Halo Martian.. Apa kbr?
Do you live in M_n_d_ city?

Kabar baik~
Hahaha how did you guess that? XD And you live in P*n*i*n*k right?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Kabar baik~

Tebakanku benar?
Tebakanmu msh keliru

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Kabar baik~

Tebakanku benar?
Tebakanmu msh keliru

Hahaha, iya.
Waah masih salah? Apa di S*m*r*n*a?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

whoa you´re worse than England!! I thought Germany was warmer!!

I've never been to England, so I can't really tell. But it usually is warmer around this time. It's just a phase for now. Some strong wind stream is blowing cold, humid air from Scandinavia and northern Russia over here, so it's getting pretty cool again for a while. We usually have around 15-20 by now.

Also, I hope you guys get better soon. :-/ I hate it when I have a cold. I get soooo whiny when I get sick. xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

whoa you´re worse than England!! I thought Germany was warmer!!

I've never been to England, so I can't really tell. But it usually is warmer around this time. It's just a phase for now. Some strong wind stream is blowing cold, humid air from Scandinavia and northern Russia over here, so it's getting pretty cool again for a while. We usually have around 15-20 by now.

Also, I hope you guys get better soon. :-/ I hate it when I have a cold. I get soooo whiny when I get sick. xD

aww I wanna wear a mini skirt already :( (yes, with no tights! XD)
do you go visit your parents in the summer? :) oh sorry if you mentioned it before but I forgot where they live ^-^''

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hi hello Hiiaaiii ^ ^
ok just came to check that the thread wasn't dead,/thumps up/ now im off to get cafe.

i dont live there now but saw this and remember how cold it was =/ sorry faylicita

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 1:19PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

elthundercat
lol! did you live in England?! XD I actually didn't mind the winter that much. Winters in Thessaloniki are horrible too but there we actually do get summers!! xD here it's almost May and we're still wearing coats XD
p.s: don't mind the crazy English people that walk around in t-shirts, their skin is probably numb to the cold XD
I'm just glad I don't live in a Scandinavian country. I'd actually never move to one... too cold for me and I don't think I'd like it so much. The more you move towards the south the more outdoor cafes and hustle and bustle there and I like that energy xD.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 1:40PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

do you go visit your parents in the summer? :)

They moved back to Alexandria when I was 20. I very rarely get the chance to visit them. The last 2 times I wanted to fly down there to see them, something always came in between. ^_^; I think I was 27 or 28 when I visited them the last time, so around 4 or 5 years ago. My brother and me usually videochat with them at the end of the month though to stay in touch.

joined Mar 8, 2014

do you go visit your parents in the summer? :)

They moved back to Alexandria when I was 20. I very rarely get the chance to visit them. The last 2 times I wanted to fly down there to see them, something always came in between. ^_^; I think I was 27 or 28 when I visited them the last time, so around 4 or 5 years ago. My brother and me usually videochat with them at the end of the month though to stay in touch.

really? that's so bad :( I guess when you work you don't have a lot of time for holidays ;_; (I'll be stuck in this awful weather if I stay in England xD)
Though my dad lives in China now and he wouldn't even fly back to Greece if it wasn't for his heart problem and the fact that he doesn't have a health insurance in China... But gosh, going to China is kind of a hassle... Actually at first I thought it'd be exciting but after an incident with trying to get in touch with my dad and seeing how everyone I called just ignored me because I didn't know Chinese I got a kind of bad opinion about them at least in my father's city... They were kind of rude and didn't seem to want to help me at all... -.- not that the Greek woman I called was much nicer.
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I had gotten used to your avatar D: what is this?! XD
everyone's changing their avatars :(

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 2:05PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I guess when you work you don't have a lot of time for holidays ;_;

I actually could take holidays and weekends off just like every other person, and at least in the book I'm not working on those days, but it's not like the teens I'm trying to help just go "Oh, it's a holiday today. Guess I'll stop feeling like crap for today and continue tomorrow." Some people might say I'm overdoing it, but I care for those kids and I want them to know I'm being sincere. /shrugs/ I guess that makes me a bit of a workaholic. xD

They were kind of rude and didn't seem to want to help me at all... -.- not that the Greek woman I called was much nicer.

Germany is almost the same. =_= Some people are just so stuck up. When somebody actually tries to speak German, but they have a heavy accent, the Germans usually will try to help you, but not without sounding condescending or making fun of you. Luckily there are exceptions, but I noticed a lot of people are just being assholes around people, who don't speak the same language.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Just dropping by to say hiiiii~~~

joined Mar 8, 2014

I guess when you work you don't have a lot of time for holidays ;_;

I actually could take holidays and weekends off just like every other person, and at least in the book I'm not working on those days, but it's not like the teens I'm trying to help just go "Oh, it's a holiday today. Guess I'll stop feeling like crap for today and continue tomorrow." Some people might say I'm overdoing it, but I care for those kids and I want them to know I'm being sincere. /shrugs/ I guess that makes me a bit of a workaholic. xD

They were kind of rude and didn't seem to want to help me at all... -.- not that the Greek woman I called was much nicer.

Germany is almost the same. =_= Some people are just so stuck up. When somebody actually tries to speak German, but they have a heavy accent, the Germans usually will try to help you, but not without sounding condescending or making fun of you. Luckily there are exceptions, but I noticed a lot of people are just being assholes around people, who don't speak the same language.

oh yeah I know ^-^''' German and mostly French are known for it! XD But when I was in Germany there were some people who were really nice as well, there was a great disparity between the nice people and the rude people XD
But the Chinese people didn't know English but still I doubt that not even one person in the whole office knew they could at least ask. What do they do if a foreigner calls the police? Gosh, they'd probably just be murdered...
One thing I can say for sure is that Greek people don't expect you to know any Greek xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.