Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

/ crawls in /
I-I've made it... It's over. /* drops dead* /

Yoku yattane! XD -patpat-
..Anata wa watashi no dorimu garu desu. Eto.. anata o yushoku ni shotai shite mo yoroshii desuka? Ahaha XDD

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 4:49PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ crawls in /

..Anata wa watashi no dorimu garu desu. Eto.. anata o yushoku ni shotai shite mo yoroshii desuka? Ahaha XDD

Jeongmal chincheol-hashigunyo. Mwo deusillayo? Maewoon uhm? xD

(No idea of what I'm doing, but I think I deserve a medal for this.)

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 5:56PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good morning, babes...

I can understand what did Newp say, but not Azai reply...

Fay...
What happened to the granny? is it sth supernatural?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

/ crawls in /

Azai hahahh I understood it xDD / gives medal /
Loll are you fluent in Japanese?

Rainy lool romanizing Korean is actually a pain in the ass haha.

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 7:29PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ crawls in /

I'm not fluent. My parents taught me enough to understand fairly. I'm better at hearing; I'm ok at reading, though some complex kanjis make my head hurt. I can express myself, but I'm pretty sure I sound like a foreign. I never really studied Japanese, since I had a lot of other extracurricular activities when I was younger. But I do want to become fluent in the future xD

You're fluent in Korean, right?

/ beaming at my medal / cause I was pretty sure I might have offended Newp somehow xD

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 7:53PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

/ crawls in /

I'm not fluent. My parents taught me enough to understand fairly. I'm better at hearing; I'm ok at reading, though some complex kanjis make my head hurt. I can express myself, but I'm pretty sure I sound like a foreign. I never really studied Japanese, since I had a lot of other extracurricular activities when I was younger. But I do want to become fluent in the future xD

You're fluent in Korean, right?

/ beaming at my medal / cause I was pretty sure I may have offended Newp somehow xD

Ohhh really? Thats interesting O:
I would have thought your parents made you study Japanese or something growing up haha. So you can be a fluent trilingual xD
I can understand Japanese pretty well.. well enough to know whats going on in an anime without subs haha.. (my grandma was a Japanese teacher lol). And speaking comes on the easier side to me because my Im used to the Korean tongue which apparently makes pronouncing Japanese easier? Lol idk. but I dont know how to read or write at all :( I hope to take a Japanese class when I go back to school for my 2nd degree lol.

And yes Im fluent in Korean haha. Although my vocab is slightly limited.

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 8:01PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Ohhh really? Thats interesting O:
I would have thought your parents made you study Japanese or something growing up haha. So you can be a fluent trilingual xD
I can understand Japanese pretty well.. well enough to know whats going on in an anime without subs haha.. (my grandma was a Japanese teacher lol). And speaking comes on the easier side to me because my Im used to the Korean tongue which apparently makes pronouncing Japanese easier? Lol idk. but I dont know how to read or write at all :( I hope to take a Japanese class when I go back to school for my 2nd degree lol.

And yes Im fluent in Korean haha. Although my vocab is slightly limited.

My parents just wanted me to be closer to the Japanese traditions I guess. They always made pretty clear that Portuguese would be my mother language and that English should be a priority. There were also music, sports and arts taking my time, so they decided to teach Japanese at home lol. I got a little rusty at Japanese as I grew up.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

My parents just wanted me to be closer to the Japanese traditions I guess. They always made pretty clear that Portuguese would be my mother language and that English should be a priority. There were also music, sports and arts taking my time, so they decided to teach Japanese at home lol. I got a little rusty at Japanese as I grew up.

Ohh thats really cool! Do your parents speak Portuguese as well? Or do they speak Japanese at home

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Ohh thats really cool! Do your parents speak Portuguese as well? Or do they speak Japanese at home

They speak Portuguese at home; they used to speak more Japanese when I was a kid. But they still speak Japanese when an older relatives come to visit.

I will finally get some sleep (I'm the happiest person right now).

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 8:45PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

They speak Portuguese at home; they used to speak more Japanese when I was a kid. But they still speak Japanese when an older relatives come to visit.

I will finally get some sleep (I'm the happiest person right now).

Daang. Thats one badass Japanese family right there XD hahah. And lol you definitely deserve it.. sleep well!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

/ crawls in /

find the meaning is more of a pain actually...
But i get it.. finally...

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

/ crawls in /

Haha how did you figure it out? xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

/ crawls in /

Haha how did you figure it out? xD

Rainy has her ways when she intends to find out something... :D
When google translate cant help, she will use other techniques...

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy
my animation project is based on Baba Yaga which is a witch from Eastern European folklore. It's really supposed to catch you by surprise XD
And yeah I can see why that would happen with the languages. If I had stayed in Spain and not moved to Greece I doubt I could speak Greek that well. But still my parents always spoke Greek to me and mainly because we moved countries a lot and they were really not fluent in the languages as I was; especially my dad and... yeah they knew English but like I didn't really learn English until I was like 5 and at 5 I could like barely speak so I wasn't really great at it either XD. But yeah I had no idea how to write in Greek which was kind of a shame because it's not that hard. Well I was able to go from 0 to a being on the same level as my peers in like 4 years so... but my spelling isn't the best xD. And now I don't even write in Greek often so even though the last year of high school I had pretty okay spelling now I might have forgotten it. But tbh, most of the words I just go with instinct with the spelling xD... well! we have like 5 different 'i'; it's not easy to know which one to use!
Other than that yesterday I fell asleep and I just woke up a while ago craving orange juice. I drank too much though... If I wake up thirsty I usually really want orange juice >.> so much I'd choose it over any chocolate or custard... (also 'cause I my stomach can't handle food as soon as I wake up or well... at least I think so but usually when I take one bite the rest comes smoothly -> hotel breakfast)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy
my animation project is based on Baba Yaga which is a witch from Eastern European folklore. It's really supposed to catch you by surprise XD

Lmao, Instead of being surprised, i am confused...

And yeah I can see why that would happen with the languages. If I had stayed in Spain and not moved to Greece I doubt I could speak Greek that well. But still my parents always spoke Greek to me and mainly because we moved countries a lot and they were really not fluent in the languages as I was; especially my dad and... yeah they knew English but like I didn't really learn English until I was like 5 and at 5 I could like barely speak so I wasn't really great at it either XD. But yeah I had no idea how to write in Greek which was kind of a shame because it's not that hard. Well I was able to go from 0 to a being on the same level as my peers in like 4 years so... but my spelling isn't the best xD. And now I don't even write in Greek often so even though the last year of high school I had pretty okay spelling now I might have forgotten it. But tbh, most of the words I just go with instinct with the spelling xD... well! we have like 5 different 'i'; it's not easy to know which one to use!

You just need to get used to the language again, and it will be fine..
And in my case.... I should have a native language (my grandpa came from a tiny village in China), but my parents dont talk to us in the language. So, none of us speak it. Mandarin is national language for Chinese, but i also dont speak it as well as my native language. Its a huge loss in my pov. Too bad... The lesson i get: Teach yr children as many languages as you know. Barely know it - is fine...

Other than that yesterday I fell asleep and I just woke up a while ago craving orange juice. I drank too much though... If I wake up thirsty I usually really want orange juice >.> so much I'd choose it over any chocolate or custard... (also 'cause I my stomach can't handle food as soon as I wake up or well... at least I think so but usually when I take one bite the rest comes smoothly -> hotel breakfast)

Hahaha... I even cannot drink orange juice after waking up.. Fresh water is the best... and i dont eat anything else but fruit in the morning for week days. I drink milk on Sunday morning.
As u mention chocolate, i remember about my chocolate ice cream... T^T I dont think i can have it until i recover from this cough.. sniffle sniffle...

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 2:28AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy

And in my case.... I should have a native language (my grandpa came from a tiny village in China), but my parents dont talk to us in the language. So, none of us speak it. Mandarin is national language for Chinese, but i also dont speak it as well as my native language. Its a huge loss in my pov. Too bad... The lesson i get: Teach yr children as many languages as you know. Barely know it - is fine...

Hahaha... I even cannot drink orange juice after waking up.. Fresh water is the best... and i dont eat anything else but fruit in the morning for week days. I drink milk on Sunday morning.
As u mention chocolate, i remember about my chocolate ice cream... T^T I dont think i can have it until i recover from this cough.. sniffle sniffle...

Oh great stuff. Ok back to sleep.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy

Oh great stuff. Ok back to sleep.

oh.. you...
random hit n run... :D
i like it XD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hey guys, so there seems to be a new yuri manga out called ' The Master of Love' on Lezhin. Have you guys heard about it? So far there are 8 chapters that have been released , with the first 3 being free. Just wondering if you guys were interested in having it translated. The scanlation team Im helping out is still deciding whether or not we should start it lol. The drawing is quite nice, the blondie is hot (reminds me of an older sungji lol), and the story seems ok so far from what Ive read xD Only problem is that it seems to be a pain in the ass to translate because chapters are longer with more detailed coversations.. but if you guys are really interested in it Ill do it lol.

Basic summary: Theres this really dense girl and shes having trouble understanding guys and how the whole dating thing works. Shes really straight forward and has basically unknowingly shut down every guy thats asked her out/ was interested in her lol. But one day she finds a flyer about love councelling and there she meets the blondie who she hires to help her out with dating. From there I think its pretty obvious that they start falling for eachother, but the blondie seems to have some personal history lol.
Heres the link to it. Check it out and lemme know :)
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/master_of_love

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 5:05AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey guys, so there seems to be a new yuri manga out called ' The Master of Love' on Lezhin. Have you guys heard about it? So far there are 8 chapters that have been released , with the first 3 being free. Just wondering if you guys were interested in having it translated. The scanlation team Im helping out is still deciding whether or not we should start it lol. The drawing is quite nice, the blondie is hot (reminds me of an older sungji lol), and the story seems ok so far from what Ive read xD Only problem is that it seems to be a pain in the ass to translate because chapters are longer with more detailed coversations.. but if you guys are really interested in it Ill do it lol.

Basic summary: Theres this really dense girl and shes having trouble understanding guys and how the whole dating thing works. Shes really straight forward and has basically unknowingly shut down every guy thats asked her out/ was interested in her lol. But one day she finds a flyer about love councelling and there she meets the blondie who she hires to help her out with dating. From there I think its pretty obvious that they start falling for eachother, but the blondie seems to have some personal history lol.
Heres the link to it. Check it out and lemme know :)
http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/master_of_love

Sounds interesting. I haven't heard about it. She reminds a bit if my young self.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy
I'm not sure it's good that you are confused but ok... >.>
Newp
Did you just say yuri?! XD Personally I am interested.
Also how of earth could she unknowingly shut down every guy? I try to do it knowingly and it fails, how it this possible?! Also if she's shutting them down doesn't that mean she doesn't like that? Why is she looking for dating advice? -.-

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Newp:
Sounds pretty good! I hope you guys pick it up.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hellooooowwww.....

what a hot night here....

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hellooooowwww.....

Morning, Rainy lol
I'm in a good mood cause I had more than 6h of sleep AND the temperature dropped to 20 C xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hellooooowwww.....

Morning, Rainy lol
I'm in a good mood cause I had more than 6h of sleep AND the temperature dropped to 20 C xD

Good for you... its 27 here

I washed my hair this evening, but it hasnt dried till now... it becomes wet bcoz of sweat :(

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy
I'm not sure it's good that you are confused but ok... >.>

whats with that emo?
I have same question with Martian, and you havent given us an answer...

To reply you must either login or sign up.