Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I'll be judging the dance steps xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Btw elthundercat, who's your team?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Well, ladies, have fun. I'm heading for work. Again.

Oh gosh have fun at work!!

Nah. Infirmary duties are boring. I just stay there waiting for something to happen, wishing said thing won't happen. But if the resident is a nice guy, he can dismiss me and I'm free to go home. #suchLogic

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Well, ladies, have fun. I'm heading for work. Again.

Oh gosh have fun at work!!

Nah. Infirmary duties are boring. I just stay there waiting for something to happen, wishing said thing won't happen. But if the resident is a nice guy, he can dismiss me and I'm free to go home. #suchLogic

Oh gosh that doesn't sound like fun >.<

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Btw elthundercat, who's your team?

I'm team I want Seju all to myself. Muahahaha Going freelance guys. Lol seriously though.../:(
wait..
did u mean about the game? lol cause in that case Warriors.
<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)>

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 5:41PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm team I want Seju all to myself. Muahahaha Going freelance guys. Lol seriously though.../:(

Lol I meant basketball team :D

wait..
did u mean about the game? lol cause in that case Warriors.
<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)>

Yay go Dubs! <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)>

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

RANT INCOMING

Because my night is officially ruined and I just need to blow off some steam somewhere.

So, after I finished my paperwork a lot earlier than I had expected, I took a look at the clock and figured "Evening visitation hours aren't over yet. Might as well go visit Su and actually have dinner with her!" So I drove over to the hospital and on my way in, I actually run into her father. Whenever I see him, he really is the last person I'd like to meet, but this time he actually approached me a lot more politely than usual and asked me to have a talk with him. My alarm bells should've already went off right then and there. I should've reminded myself of the fact, that this guy is a huge scumbag and a prick, who hates everything I am. But for some reason, I decided to be stupid and agreed. So we talked. Or more like he decided to spew all kinds of bullshit at me and I decided to just stand there and take it and do nothing. I'm not even mad at him for having been his usual asshole self once again. "People seeing the type of relationship you have and saying bad things behind your backs might actually put Su under even more pressure. I think we both agree this is the last thing she needs right now. Maybe you should stay away for a bit, just for her sake." "Have you ever thought, that Su might have only not decided to be with a boy again, because while she might be at the perfect age to become a mother, she knows her body could not handle it? If she actually does become fitter after the transplantation, would you really want to stand in the way of a young woman's happiness?" Don't make me go on. Trust me, you don't want to hear the rest of the utter dumb as fuck shit, that left his vile mouth those few hours ago.

And it shouldn't even bother me. Because I'm a grown ass fucking woman and I'm a goddamn spitifre to top it off. I usually tell people to take their words and fucking choke on them while I watch and laugh. But something about what he said today just hit home. And now I'm sitting here, in the middle of the damn night, ranting to you guys while you probably have a shitton of better things to do or deal with and feeling sorry for my cat cause I've been bawling into her fur for the past hour now. And everything just comes flooding back. Everything. From the time my so called "best friend" locked me up in a room with the heaters turned to maximum when I confessed I loved her to the time one of my girlfriends introduced me to her parents and her mum actually slapped me so hard that my lip bled. Every fucking little godforsaken thing. And I don't even know why! This is past shit. Those things happened so many years ago and I always thought I was over it all. I thought Su had really helped me get over all of this crap, because she's all about living in the present and talking about the future, let the past be the past. I had allowed myself to just get drawn into her like that, sort of adopt a bit of her style of how she deals with stuff and it helped. And now her dad comes along, in a time where I already feel like shit cause one of the kids I'm responsible for just up and left without saying anything, my girlfriend is in hospital, my brother's getting a divorce and the father of my godson is suddenly trying to get custody for him, and he just hammers in the final bolt. With shit that would've never even fazed me otherwise. I can't believe myself right now. And I can't believe him even more! How big of a pig does a person need to be in order to try to force a couple apart when they're obviously happy with each other? Why don't you just take your words and shove them up your ass? Fucking Christ....

And you wanna know what the worst thing is? Not only did I not say a single thing to him and just took his shit, no. I just left when I couldn't hear anymore. I left. I was there to visit my love and I allowed her prick of a dad to ruin that for me. God, I suck.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 6:59PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

RANT INCOMING

Because my night is officially ruined and I just need to blow off some steam somewhere.

So, after I finished my paperwork a lot earlier than I had expected, I took a look at the clock and figured "Evening visitation hours aren't over yet. Might as well go visit Su and actually have dinner with her!" So I drove over to the hospital and on my way in, I actually run into her father. Whenever I see him, he really is the last person I'd like to meet, but this time he actually approached me a lot more politely than usual and asked me to have a talk with him. My alarm bells should've already went off right then and there. I should've reminded myself of the fact, that this guy is a huge scumbag and a prick, who hates everything I am. But for some reason, I decided to be stupid and agreed. So we talked. Or more like he decided to spew all kinds of bullshit at me and I decided to just stand there and take it and do nothing. I'm not even mad at him for having been his usual asshole self once again. "People seeing the type of relationship you have and saying bad things behind your backs might actually put Su under even more pressure. I think we both agree this is the last thing she needs right now. Maybe you should stay away for a bit, just for her sake." "Have you ever thought, that Su might have only not decided to be with a boy again, because while she might be at the perfect age to become a mother, she knows her body could not handle it? If she actually does become fitter after the transplantation, would you really want to stand in the way of a young woman's happiness?" Don't make me go on. Trust me, you don't want to hear the rest of the utter dumb as fuck shit, that left his vile mouth those few hours ago.

And it shouldn't even bother me. Because I'm a grown ass fucking woman and I'm a goddamn spitifre to top it off. I usually tell people to take their words and fucking choke on them while I watch and laugh. But something about what he said today just hit home. And now I'm sitting here, in the middle of the damn night, ranting to you guys while you probably have a shitton of better things to do or deal with and feeling sorry for my cat cause I've been bawling into her fur for the past hour now. And everything just comes flooding back. Everything. From the time my so called "best friend" locked me up in a room with the heaters turned to maximum when I confessed I loved her to the time one of my girlfriends introduced me to her parents and her mum actually slapped me so hard that my lip bled. Every fucking little godforsaken thing. And I don't even know why! This is past shit. Those things happened so many years ago and I always thought I was over it all. I thought Su had really helped me get over all of this crap, because she's all about living in the present and talking about the future, let the past be the past. I had allowed myself to just get drawn into her like that, sort of adopt a bit of her style of how she deals with stuff and it helped. And now her dad comes along, in a time where I already feel like shit cause one of the kids I'm responsible for just up and left without saying anything, my girlfriend is in hospital, my brother's getting a divorce and the father of my godson is suddenly trying to get custody for him, and he just hammers in the final bolt. With shit that would've never even fazed me otherwise. I can't believe myself right now. And I can't believe him even more! How big of a pig does a person need to be in order to try to force a couple apart when they're obviously happy with each other? Why don't you just take your words and shove them up your ass? Fucking Christ....

And you wanna know what the worst thing is? Not only did I not say a single thing to him and just took his shit, no. I just left when I couldn't hear anymore. I left. I was there to visit my love and I allowed her prick of a dad to ruin that for me. God, I suck.

O_______________________O.
Oh wow.. aw Lin .. * hugs *
Shit happens in life and not everyone is going to agree with you on things.. but I mean if you know that Su is the one for you then don't let anything (including her scumbag father) get in the way. I know you said you just stood there and took his shit but don't think of that as a form of backing down or running away or anything. Take that as a 'well I'm proud of the relationship I'm in with your daughter so I'm just going to let you talk all you want and waste your breath, bitch."
Take it easy.. have a talk with Su and see what she says.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Morning again, folks.. :)

Lin
HUGS.. u know i saw that kind of crap many times in drama, but never in real life.. so i was caught in silence for a moment..

And im sorry for all the pressure u have recently..
What did Su's father say doesnt matter at all. It's Su opinion what matters here...

Think of her dad only did the best he knows for her daughter, within his limitation

Just hang in there..
And feel free to share yr feeling here..

Sorry gtg for now...

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 7:27PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lin
Oh I'm so sorry :( he really does sound like a scumbag. But yeah like Newp said, if she's the one for you then don't let anything get in the way. It's probably hard to do since it's her dad, but no one should come in between your love. Yeah I would have a talk with Su about it, I know you may not want to stress her out so I would just take it easy. Don't worry we will all be here to kick anyone's ass that comes in between you two ^.^

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lin

Here, POWER HUG
Least we can do. Hmm. I just wish Su's dad will be a bit more level headed when he talks to you about your relationship with Suzuma. My god, what he did and told you is just too awful. >.<
But I think you handled it pretty well for not talking back at him while standing there with him.
Su deserves you. And you deserve to be happy with Su.
And hey, everything's gonna be alright. :)

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Lin
I guess it's really sad that some people are so keen on separating you. What the father said was disgusting... As though the whole world turns around having children or sth... But if you don't believe any of this I think you will be fine :)
I understand you. I usually let people be mean to me without responding back even though I do have a lot of things to tell them... But at the same time it's kind of worthless to get into an argument with people like that. They would never understand.
I suppose it's hard to hear things like that when you have those sort of memories... I always get more sad when something bad happens and I can relate it to past events, I always go like "see? it happened again! this is never going to end!"
But you know I think if you love each other you can overcome those things because you are together. You could just eat lunch with her tomorrow and just ask her to talk about something random to keep your mind off it. I don't know you might feel better ^-^''' It works for me, when I'm sad I ask some friends to do that for me. Maybe you can just hug her until you feel better ^-^''' does that work? I'm not sure ahahaha Hopefully you will be able to sleep well though! I need to sleep too >.>
Well, anyway, don't worry :) But if you do you can always write here ^-^
Okay, I'm gonna go to sleep now >< I have so much stuff to do afterwards!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hey Lin

I'm sorry if I my text is a little messed up. I'm on my shift right now and even though nothing really is happening here, my attention shifts to monitors and patients from time to time. But I can't help but feel like ranting now too.

First I'm sorry you had to hear that. Actually I'm angry and frustrated you had to hear that. I'm so damn tired that people like us still have to live with this shitty things when we are doing nothing wrong. I hurt when you said about being slapped. Because I also have been physically hurt for dating a woman. For loving one person.

But that aside, hang in there. We are all trying to do so. Unfortunately we won't live a smooth life where everyone will respect us and some of us won't have the rights that other people have. If one day I fall in love with a woman, I don't think I will be able to marry her in my country. I won't be able to adopt a child in my country. But if we hang on, one day that will happen. Some changes are already happening. So just hang in there.

I've learned while working in a hospital that we are stronger when we help others. There were so many times I had so much going on in my life, but helping someone actually made me forget for a moment the hell I was living. And Su needs you right now. Those kids you help too. So it may seem unfair but focus on them. I know we have a lot of differences but your type of work isn't really that different of mine. So I guess you can also find strength in others. Focus on those that needs you right now and keep going. We will support you as we can.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 8:00PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Lin

I'm sorry that you had to hear that. I feel sad and angry at the same time reading what the old man said to you. It's sad how people still think that a woman must be with a man and have children to be happy. But what matters here is Su. Maybe they don't know, but we have clearly seen how much you both love each other and how happy she is with you. It's not everyday you find that kind of love, and if you think that she is the one for you, like the others said, don't let what the old man said get to you. She needs you. Hang in there. If you need to rant or anything, we'll be here. We'll support you anyway we can.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 8:31PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lin

And Su needs you right now.

this hits home...
Well.. anything may get as worse as it can be... but just like i said before Su's health n feeling are what matter. Those are the first priority.. nothing else.. for now..

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89
Did you post your picture in the thread? I remember seeing a post of someone mentioning that they were made fun of at their job because they saw someone picture that was posted here, I think it was you, but I didn't see said pics so now I can't help but wonder about them...

Thia Sama or whatever. Let's fight again. On facebook this time. I challege you since i lost to you so bad that i still cannot recover from it. You'll get to see me on facebook. We'll fight without interruptions ok? I cannot wait to see you get totally defeated by me this time. Yours truly mvl.

Wtf is this ??

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

mvl89
Did you post your picture in the thread? I remember seeing a post of someone mentioning that they were made fun of at their job because they saw someone picture that was posted here, I think it was you, but I didn't see said pics so now I can't help but wonder about them...

Thia Sama or whatever. Let's fight again. On facebook this time. I challege you since i lost to you so bad that i still cannot recover from it. You'll get to see me on facebook. We'll fight without interruptions ok? I cannot wait to see you get totally defeated by me this time. Yours truly mvl.

Wtf is this ??

That's what I want to know XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'll be hiding here for now xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89

Wtf is this ??

That's what I want to know XD

This is confusing xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

No you get back to you know where

joined Sep 15, 2015

Buuuuut~~
It's hard to butt in. You have that thing going on right xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Buuuuut~~

You are supposed to be keeping score! XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Buuuuut~~

Eeeeh. I can't. I said we can all have a 3P ending xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Buuuuut~~

Eeeeh. I can't. I said we can all have a 3P ending xD

But she wasn't playing fair! I was fine with that, if she would just play fair!

To reply you must either login or sign up.