Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp
What is the H about then? I'm confused...

Rainy365
I accepted it, but no reply yet.

So dickless slumber party? I can't be part of it... (T^T)

It's an inside joke ahaa

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Newp
A little explanation please...?

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp
A little explanation please...?

Nope :)

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

They're having a dickless slumber party together. As all the girls should. I just got back and have no idea what's going on

You're welcome to join us Dofu ^ ^

I just had drunk, sloppy, Warriors-are-the-greatest-ever sex with kanojo and now you want me to take care of you little babies? I guess that sounds alright...

Yayayyy~ Kitkat Llama guys guys I got Dofu to join our mini conquest!

I still have no idea what's going on.

Can I..know more about that drunk, sloppy, Warriors-are-the-greatest-ever sex ?? XD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:17AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365
I accepted it, but no reply yet.

Maybe she is hiding now.. she usually pops in n out randomly...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Newp
Don't be like thaaaat. (T^T)

KitKat101
What Warriors? I think I saw you say that before.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Maybe she's leveling up first. XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Newp
Don't be like thaaaat. (T^T)

KitKat101
What Warriors? I think I saw you say that before.

It's NBA team. Don't you watch it ??

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

KitKat101
Nope, don't really like sports, and Brazil is country of soccer, not basketball, so I know even less about other sports, and I already know nothing of our sport... : X

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

And now i m curious what is H, too.. what is it?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

They're having a dickless slumber party together. As all the girls should. I just got back and have no idea what's going on

I just had drunk, sloppy, Warriors-are-the-greatest-ever sex with kanojo and now you want me to take care of you little babies? I guess that sounds alright...

Can I..know more about that drunk, sloppy, Warriors-are-the-greatest-ever sex ?? XD

Lol I'm not sure there's much more to know about after the title; depends on what you want to know

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
I also want to know what is this H about...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365
I also want to know what is this H about...

They r so cruel leaving us hanging like this.. T^T

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Nope, don't really like sports, and Brazil is country of soccer, not basketball, so I know even less about other sports, and I already know nothing of our sport... : X

That's a pity since the Warriors have two of the few Brazilian NBA players on their team (Leandro Barbosa and Andy Varejao) :)

joined Sep 15, 2015

dofudofu

Lol I'm not sure there's much more to know about after the title; depends on what you want to know

I might pass out if I learn more of what happened. I'll just take a step back xD

Thiaguinho & Rainy365
It's nothing really. Just that H stands for *H*entai. That's about it. Some random post and an inside joke. XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I might pass out if I learn more of what happened. I'll just take a step back xD

Pass out? Wth...
Are u really Kitkat? XD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:42AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Right? (T^T)

dofudofu
Really? Hum, didn't know that, never really cared about sports, and here when someone care it's almost always soccer, we're known as the country of soccer for a reason...

KitKat101
But... I don't get the joke, can't you explain since Newp won't do it? (>_<)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Never been super happy, drunk and horny at the same time? That's all it takes lol :P Well, that and a partner.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Never been super happy, drunk and horny at the same time? That's all it takes lol :P Well, that and a partner.

Lool that sounds fun.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Really? Hum, didn't know that, never really cared about sports, and here when someone care it's almost always soccer, we're known as the country of soccer for a reason...

Lol yeah I know that's your big sport, but you do have some good basketball players. I only watch women's soccer, and even then it's a hard sport to get into for me.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Rainy
That's me you quoted xD

Thiaguinho
I can't. I suck at explaining. Let it gooo, let it goooo~~

dofudofu
My creative imagination is now working~~
A little bit too fast xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

KittoKatto and Newp, should get you both hitched so you stop imagining weird things and just do it lol...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy

That's me you quoted xD

Ehhh?!! Fixed it.. Thats why i felt strange.. xD

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 2:44AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
Yeah, we have people in all sports, most go play in another country since here there's not much chances. : /

KitKat101
I... I don't know if I can let it gooo. XO

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Thinking about getting kanojo a Warriors letterman jacket for her birthday, which do you guys think looks the best?

A B C

Think I'm partial to B (yellow sleeves)

To reply you must either login or sign up.