Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Moving on, are you srsly going to see a doctor ?? Whyyy ?? Bc your butt hurt like hell ?? You need a massage ?? XD

Lol it's not for my butt XD although I will take you up on that massage ;)
It's for my kidneys, about every 6 months I need to get an ultrasound done on my kidneys to make sure they are functioning well and I'm not dying. I've had kidney issues since I was like 3 and a few years ago apparently they almost shut down. So yeah this is just to make sure everything looks all fine and dandy ^.^

It already has.. @___=
- is slightly annoyed -

Aww sorry Newp :(

omg, I hope your kidneys are always fine!!
I'm back from the library. Apparently I can do this project at home as well because I can hardly use the reference footage in the library either. I know for a matter of fact that my laptop would crash as soon as I import it but the library pc gets so laggy it's almost useless to have that footage so I hit it.
Well, I'm sure I'll be done by Monday. I'll miss some sleep and look like a malnourished sickly girl and 10 years older but ok... seriously... my face is too bony... I hate it... I need more face muscles... I have this annoying nasolabial crease! -.-

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 2:57PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Thanks, Newp for the translation again! :D

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

As for the translation, Np guys ^ ^

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I know that artist! Her works are amazing, but I've never seen the one you're using as your avatar, maybe she deleted it. So, you're more of a traditional artist? Would love to see your art...maybe if I find a way to bypass imgur xD

Yeah I have a lot of her older sketchy stuff. I think she deleted it in order to have a more complete looking portfolio? Idk. It's such a shame because I actually like the sketches better.
And haha yeahh.. but I'm a really tech-savy person (or Id like to think I am) so I'd love to move onto digital art once I feel more comfortable about my art fundamentals. I've taken graphic design and read a lot of books on digital art, so using a program like photoshop isn't a problem for me. Problem is I have a hard time getting the lines I want with my tablet so I end up rage quitting lol. Once I move into digital art full time, I will probably buy myself a cintiq to save me from the trouble of my terrible hand-eye coordination.
And hmm.. I really don't want to embed images of it here to show you XD I'll think of another source :)

I haven't heard about that artist, but she's great! I wish I could have half the talent of your artsy people.
Please, think of a source to show us! I really like to see people's works.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Where's everybody ?? Why are they hiding away ??

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I don't know. I've just arrived from work, but there were walls of text everywhere and I'm too lazy to back read.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I don't know. I've just arrived from work, but there were walls of text everywhere and I'm too lazy to back read.

Hahaha I don't blame you, I don't think much of it is important XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Same~~
I don't have any energy left to read all of em. Needs to take some Blonde pills :/

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Same~~
I don't have any energy left to read all of em. Needs to take some Blonde pills :/

She will appear, KittoKatto, just wait a little bit. And when she appears, I think we will have a roller coaster of drama.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Same~~

She will appear, KittoKatto, just wait a little bit. And when she appears, I think we will have a roller coaster of drama.

Noooo~~
Don't hurt my cinnamon roll. Omg. I can't >.<

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Same~~

Noooo~~

Sorry, but I think she will get hurt a bit. But, hey, at least I still think she is endgame!
pats KittoKatto head

joined Sep 15, 2015

Same~~

Noooo~~

Sorry, but I think she will get hurt a bit. But, hey, at least I still think she is endgame!
pats KittoKatto head

Onee-sama, don't torture my fragile heart x(

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Same~~

Noooo~~

pats KittoKatto head

OMG, STAHP!

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Same~~

Noooo~~

pats KittoKatto head

Yeah I'm thinking she will get hurt, it will be oh so sad but I can just see it happening :(

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I know that artist! Her works are amazing, but I've never seen the one you're using as your avatar, maybe she deleted it. So, you're more of a traditional artist? Would love to see your art...maybe if I find a way to bypass imgur xD

Yeah I have a lot of her older sketchy stuff. I think she deleted it in order to have a more complete looking portfolio? Idk. It's such a shame because I actually like the sketches better.
And haha yeahh.. but I'm a really tech-savy person (or Id like to think I am) so I'd love to move onto digital art once I feel more comfortable about my art fundamentals. I've taken graphic design and read a lot of books on digital art, so using a program like photoshop isn't a problem for me. Problem is I have a hard time getting the lines I want with my tablet so I end up rage quitting lol. Once I move into digital art full time, I will probably buy myself a cintiq to save me from the trouble of my terrible hand-eye coordination.
And hmm.. I really don't want to embed images of it here to show you XD I'll think of another source :)

I just discovered her recently, so I missed out a lot..I agree, I also like her sketches better. Getting a good grip on the fundamental is important, that's great. I know right, it's difficult to get the lines the way you want it with a tablet Dx...It'll probably be easier with a cintiq. Anyway, good luck with your art and moving onto digital art :D. Hahaha, I understand, but if you do find another source, please do share xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Same~~

Noooo~~

pats KittoKatto head

OMG, STAHP!

Dude. I won't stop xD

GraciousLlama

Yeah I'm thinking she will get hurt, it will be oh so sad but I can just see it happening :(

Don't. You were once one of the TeamBlonde. No don't oh my god. I'm gonna ass out

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Same~~

Noooo~~

pats KittoKatto head

OMG, STAHP!

Dude. I won't stop xD

GraciousLlama

Don't. You were once one of the TeamBlonde. No don't oh my god. I'm gonna ass out

You are gonna ass out?? Is this part of the massage you promised o.O
And I don't want Sungji to get hurt but I just see it happening >.<

joined Sep 15, 2015

Oh shoot. I meant pass out !! PASS OUT
Omg xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GraciousLlama

But then she met Team Pink charismatic-oh-so-hot Striker and decided to join in xD
Llama, now that both teams will suffer, the cookies are a tiebreaker

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Same~~

Noooo~~

pats KittoKatto head

OMG, STAHP!

Dude. I won't stop xD

GraciousLlama

I believe we all don't want to see Sungji get hurt, but I can already see her crying...

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

GraciousLlama

LMAO

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 3:34PM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GraciousLlama

But then she met Team Pink charismatic-oh-so-hot Striker and decided to join in xD
Llama, now that both teams will suffer, the cookies are a tiebreaker

Hang on there are so many cookies being thrown around, are they my cookies?? Or someone elses?? XD and I felt really bad for Seju when she was talking to that person on the phone, they were being so mean to her!! :(

joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama

LMAO

Damn it. I meant PASS OUT XD
Why did I have to fail now ?? Typos and all xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

GraciousLlama

LMAO

Hahahaha this is turning into a very interesting massage XD

joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama

LMAO

Hahahaha this is turning into a very interesting massage XD

Well, the massage sounds good. I'm not gonna Pass the chance to do just that xD

this is really turning to a sharp curve

To reply you must either login or sign up.