Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

So I just finished reading.. and it looks like Team pink still has a chance.... NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Kk working on trans soon.

I won't believe this. Team Gaji will be just trolling with Team Pink. Nope, I won't fall for that. Nope nope nope. GOD DAMMIT WHY?! I DONT WANT TO HAVE MY HOPES UP JUST TO HAVE THE FINAL BLOWN ON MY SHIP IN THE END

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Nami... the ultimate top.
Holy shit. Shits about to get down next few chapters.

I have totally forgotten about today, which is the day a new chapter arrives. No wonder you were so excited.

And in my case i'm still sewing my shirt buttons.. :D

Oh you can sew? That is nice! I wish i can sew my own clothes.

Nahh.. just a bit repairment...

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

So I just finished reading.. and it looks like Team pink still has a chance.... NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Kk working on trans soon.

I won't believe this. Team Gaji will be just trolling with Team Pink. Nope, I won't fall for that. Nope nope nope. GOD DAMMIT WHY?! I DONT WANT TO HAVE MY HOPES UP JUST TO HAVE THE FINAL BLOWN ON MY SHIP IN THE END

Don't believe team Gaji. Need a proof? Just look at Sumin and Nammi doing it. If that is not a proof they are trolls I don't know what is.
But I have to admit I liked how Sumin is not indifferent towards Seju

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^ This.

I'm kind of happy with this chapter, with Sumin's reaction. But I should remind myself to expect the worst outcome, for the sake of my raisin heart.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 9:25AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I have totally forgotten about today, which is the day a new chapter arrives. No wonder you were so excited.

Still exciting enough to know. Since i forgot about the new chaper, your sewing is probably more exciting to see.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

^ This.

I'm kind of happy with this chapter, with Sumin's reaction. But I should remind myself to expect the worst outcome, for the sake of my raisin heart.

Yeah, I was secretly hoping she would react too, but I didn't want it to happen, cause it could mean Seju still had a slight chance. I won't have my hopes up. Got used to lower my expectations here xD
Should we be discussing it in the original thread haha?

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 9:31AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yes.. lets discuss it on the original thread..

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Don't believe team Gaji. Need a proof? Just look at Sumin and Nammi doing it. If that is not a proof they are trolls I don't know what is.
But I have to admit I liked how Sumin is not indifferent towards Seju

BIG TROLLS! still secretly hoping they didn't actually get to do it since it's all cut for some reason... but the mere fact that they were even planning to, cringeee
Also, Sungji will not come down!! Sungji will come back and destroy everyone >:| Is Sumin a jerk like that?! seriously?! I wanna know what she's saying. Omg, I'm already feeling Sungji's heartbreak; I wish I didn't take it so personally... Sungji would probably cringe if she knew Sumin had slept with Nami as well >.> Oh! actually you know what?! I''m gonna turn TeamBLANK, Sumin and Nami go get lost and Seju and Sungji become best friends >:|

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^ This.

Yeah, I was secretly hoping she would react too, but I didn't want it to happen, cause it could mean Seju still had a slight chance. I won't have my hopes up. Got used to lower my expectations here xD
Should we be discussing it in the original thread haha?

True to that xD
Lowering our expectation won't hurt no one. I'm choosing the safe side. Yeah, we should discuss this on the main thread.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Still exciting enough to know. Since i forgot about the new chaper, your sewing is probably more exciting to see.

Nothing much to see tho~~
I start to feel sleepy, but a bit curious to Newp translation..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Me too. I also prefer to be at our home by the way, Rainy lol

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:16AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hahaha going back and forth between threads starts getting really confusing >.<

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

==I'm gonna throw up all my organs, this stupid "healing" story -.- Guess what? I think it might not be either TeamPink or TeamBlonde, the shocking plot twist, love is blind... omg... My heart can't handle this right now. I wanna slap Sumin so badly omg... ==

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I'm going to stay here for now. Without the translations, it's harder to discuss. Too much trouble to pick the right words so people won't bug you after...

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I was guessing something like Evelyn or something but not specifically that one.

Lol Ill admit I thought it was Linda or Lindy.
Well now that I think about it, there are a lot of names with Lin in it xD
Caitlin, Carolin, Jacquelin, Rosaline..

xD Hint: I also once mentioned I'm half Italian ;) Rosaline is actually a pretty close guess. xD

@Martian:
0_0...You...*like* banana coffee? /shivers/ Gosh, if you try raw mussels next and say you like them too, I'll tell Su she has a new long lost twin. xD

@Fay:
I never knew Cleopatra had greek roots! That's sweet to know, actually. :-)

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:18AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm going to stay here for now. Without the translations, it's harder to discuss. Too much trouble to pick the right words so people won't bug you after...

Right? Lol it's just much safer here at home XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Lin

I gotta say, yes. I like banana coffee xD. I'm want to try them mussels, but maybe not anytime soon since I don't know where to find it here. But I'll let you know if I ever try them xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

for the sake of my raisin heart.

Your raisin heart will defend itself with Starlight Breaker if push comes to shove, so don't worry.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

What if the plot twist is that Seju and Sumin get back together in the end.......

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

BIG TROLLS! still secretly hoping they didn't actually get to do it since it's all cut for some reason... but the mere fact that they were even planning to, cringeee
Also, Sungji will not come down!! Sungji will come back and destroy everyone >:| Is Sumin a jerk like that?! seriously?! I wanna know what she's saying. Omg, I'm already feeling Sungji's heartbreak; I wish I didn't take it so personally... Sungji would probably cringe if she knew Sumin had slept with Nami as well >.> Oh! actually you know what?! I''m gonna turn TeamBLANK, Sumin and Nami go get lost and Seju and Sungji become best friends >:|

Just a side note.. Team Blank made me laugh too much. Good one, Fay.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:24AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

What if the plot twist is that Seju and Sumin get back together in the end.......

Don't, Newp. Don't say it. Please.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I was guessing something like Evelyn or something but not specifically that one.

Lol Ill admit I thought it was Linda or Lindy.
Well now that I think about it, there are a lot of names with Lin in it xD
Caitlin, Carolin, Jacquelin, Rosaline..

xD Hint: I also once mentioned I'm half Italian ;) Rosaline is actually a pretty close guess. xD

What a cute name.. And suddenly i recall Rosalinda...

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

What if Nami sleeps with Sungji in the end....?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Don't, Newp. Don't say it. Please.

You're going to jinx it

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

What if Nami sleeps with Sungji in the end....?

Team Green for endgame xD

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:28AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.