Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Shhhhhhhhhhhh..... dont say a word.... :D
I dont want to be targeted for a murder, if i say sth wrong in this thread later on....

Don't know if I've guessed correctly but../zips mouth/

Phewww... thanks... u re a butt safer there....

Lol. The worst kind of person you could ever encounter here would be a stalker. So you're safe xD

That's the worst...
Whether u say sth good or bad, a stalker is a stalker... XD
Stalker is a no no..
Am I safe here?? oh yeah I m still in my office..

Why did I say you're safe having a stalker ?? Lol. I reall am crazy, aren't I ?? XD
Well, as long as you don't give out personal infos here such as you fb acct, then I think you're doing just fine xD

Goosebumps... xD
but a real stalker can get my ip address...
i dont feel secure anymore... xD

You're never safe on the internet

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I dont want to be targeted for a murder, if i say sth wrong in this thread later on....

Lol. The worst kind of person you could ever encounter here would be a stalker. So you're safe xD

That's the worst...
Stalker is a no no..

Why did I say you're safe having a stalker ?? Lol. I reall am crazy, aren't I ?? XD
Well, as long as you don't give out personal infos here such as you fb acct, then I think you're doing just fine xD

Goosebumps... xD

I don't think they can hack your IP Address if they're just noob at stalking. But if they're a pro like they almost do it for a living, then maybe yea xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

So I went to go get some ice cream downstairs so I could eat my emotions away over losing my KitKat and I slipped on a freaking ice cube -_-

Oh. My. God. Are you okaaaay ?? That's a sight to see xD Sorry I usually make fun of everyone when they slip on something xD
And wow, what's up with your cravings ? Ice cream ?? What flavor ??

Don't people usually crave junk food after heartbreak?? XD
Haha no I remembered that I bought ice cream yesterday, it was from this little place in Portland and the ice cream is called freckled woodblock chocolate, so it's chocolate ice cream with chocolate flakes in it hahaha but it's really rich so I can only have a little bit of it at a time.

joined Sep 15, 2015

So I went to go get some ice cream downstairs so I could eat my emotions away over losing my KitKat and I slipped on a freaking ice cube -_-

Oh. My. God. Are you okaaaay ?? That's a sight to see xD Sorry I usually make fun of everyone when they slip on something xD

Damn. You actually took it pretty hard xD

Haha no I remembered that I bought ice cream yesterday, it was from this little place in Portland and the ice cream is called freckled woodblock chocolate, so it's chocolate ice cream with chocolate flakes in it hahaha but it's really rich so I can only have a little bit of it at a time.

Ugh. That's like a loooot of sugar in it and I don't normally have a sweet tooth for ice creams >.<

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I doo... and it's bad for my body..
Now i intend to buy ice cream on my way home..

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I'm taking back my gin, vodka and rum

Ugh. That's like a loooot of sugar in it and I don't normally have a sweet tooth for ice creams >.<

Yeah that is why I can only have a few bites of it, I don't know how some people can have big bowls of it I would be dying with all that sugar hahaha

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

That's the worst...
Stalker is a no no..

Goosebumps... xD

You're never safe on the internet

Martian how about you try to give me lots of scare of the internet so i'll stay away from it. Too many women got killed thru meeting online people.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Noooooo~~~
Why you do this to me ?? (T^T)

Yeah that is why I can only have a few bites of it, I don't know how some people can have big bowls of it I would be dying with all that sugar hahaha

Ikr ?? Even if we don't easily gain weight, it's just...unbelievable how other people can eat that much ice cream. Blegh

joined Sep 15, 2015

Ok everyone~~
Need to hit the bed since I've been up for more than 15hours now. I look like a zombie and I still need to go out and do skateboarding with friends tomorrow. I'll be here when the next WDTFS chapter is out. So yep. GOODNIGHT EVERYONE ;)

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Noooooo~~~
Why you do this to me ?? (T^T)

Cause I was kicked to the curb over Newp T^T Or I need something for you to come back to ;)

Ikr ?? Even if we don't easily gain weight, it's just...unbelievable how other people can eat that much ice cream. Blegh

Right?? I like sweet things every now and then but when I eat them it has to be very small amounts hahaha

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

A cup of chocolate ice cream is all that I need.... T_T

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Martian how about you try to give me lots of scare of the internet so i'll stay away from it. Too many women got killed thru meeting online people.

But I don't know how to... You should stay, mvl. Don't leave D:

I can eat a big cup of vanilla ice cream, but not chocolate...>.< Is that bad?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yeah I should go to bed if I want to be up in time for the new chapter tomorrow, lets hope I don't accidentally sleep in.. lol

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm not scary.. :D

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hahaha no that isn't bad XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

That's not bad...
but chocolate ice cream is more tempting for me...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Good to know xD

That's not bad...
but chocolate ice cream is more tempting for me...

Chocolate ice cream is too sweet for me Dx

Goodnight KitKat and GraciousLlama

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 3:17AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Oh? No matter what you won't be scared? You are tougher than i thought. Next time if i need a bodyguard i'll rember you. Cool!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Oh? No matter what you won't be scared? You are tougher than i thought. Next time if i need a bodyguard i'll rember you. Cool!

Huh??
Oc I'm scared that i wouldnt want to mess up..
Although I know a bit of martial art, i wouldnt want to take risk. unless its pretty safe..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Huh??
Although I know a bit of martial art, i wouldnt want to take risk. unless its pretty safe..

Really? You know some martial arts? That's surprising. Now you are super cool.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Huh??

I do know, but really really tiny bit that i dont have confidence in a fight
If i have to deal with bad guy and there's flee option, i'll choose to flee :D
Unless, I have to knock the bad guy first before get knocked. that's the basic...

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 3:57AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Huh??

I do know, but really really tiny bit that i dont have confidence in a fight
If i have to deal with bad guy and there's flee option, i'll choose to flee :D
Unless, I have to knock the bad guy first before get knock. that's the basic...

Lol..it's a good decision to flee. Hopefully you will never encounter any dangerous experience. Although i would like to see you knock out one guy. Hehehe. It's just cool to watch. Maybe someday when you actually got more training in martial arts.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol..it's a good decision to flee. Hopefully you will never encounter any dangerous experience. Although i would like to see you knock out one guy. Hehehe. It's just cool to watch. Maybe someday when you actually got more training in martial arts.

I learned when I was in high school, which is decades ago... lolz
I dont continue as I love peace.. Fleeing and hiding are the best ways.. XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

What! I thought you were just 15 or so. How could you already graduated from high school decades ago unless high school started when you were 1 month old.

joined Jan 13, 2016

You're right. Right away from danger is the best solution. Are you a fast runner?

To reply you must either login or sign up.