Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Wha??? With plain water? raising my right eyebrow

Btw, i also had meat, and vegetable on the menu. We call it Nasi Padang. Padang is one of Indonesia city located in West Sumatra.

This is more or less the take out appearance

Of course water with rice is when you are broke and have no money to buy anything else. For me when i'm too lazy to cook or just tired of eating anything else i'll just just a bowl of rice with water.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Good morning, Newp..

Morning never ends here.. xD

Haha morninggg. And yeah thats so true xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Goooood morning guyss. Whos ready for the next chapter?! I am I am!~ :)
Cept I woke up too early out of excitement..

Good morning ! It's super bright this morning here.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Mornin! And yess same here :) I hear the birds chirping away aswell. Hoping for some warmer weather this week.. * crossing fingers *

joined Jan 13, 2016

Mornin! And yess same here :) I hear the birds chirping away aswell. Hoping for some warmer weather this week.. * crossing fingers *

I hate when burds chirp so early in the morning. Those birds either fight or making out so early in the morning. Next to my bedroom there is no tree but i can hear so much birds chirping.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 8:19AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Ehhh???? Not white? So...?

I'm half egyptian. So no, I'm not white! xD I have more of a naturally tan skin tone with black hair and dark eyes. I look quite Arab, really.

Cool. Is Cleopatra or or whatever also Egyptian?

Cleopatra has Greek descent, her parents settled in Egypt after Alexander the great conquered it. Her name is Greek too btw.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 8:25AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Random, but I just tried banana coffee and it taste just fine to me. In fact, I kind of like it lol.

Good morning, Newp & mvl
Hello all~

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 8:26AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ehhh???? Not white? So...?

I'm half egyptian. So no, I'm not white! xD I have more of a naturally tan skin tone with black hair and dark eyes. I look quite Arab, really.

Cool. Is Cleopatra or or whatever also Egyptian?

Cleopatra is Greek, her parents settled in Egypt after Alexander the great conquered it. Her name is Greek too btw.

Cool. Good to know. Thanks for the clarification.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Random, but I just tried banana coffee and it taste just fine to me. In fact, I kind of like it lol.

Good morning, Newp & mvl
Hello all~

Morning Martian !
And what.. banana coffee? Hmm Ive never heard of it but it sounds intriguing xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning, Newp & mvl
Hello all~

Good morning Martian! How are you doing this morning, afternoon, or evening, wherever you are?

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

They didn't have those where I was right now. Dx But nevermind, I've decided I'm just gonna drink it. xD

Also, !Rant incoming! I've had the nth person assume my name is Linda today just cause I use Lin to refer to myself. Why is Linda the first thing people always jump to? It's not the only name containing the syllable "Lin" xD There's countless names with that syllable out there. And Linda is a German name, too. I don't even look German! xD Germans are white, for crying out loud. I am not white! x'D

I was guessing something like Evelyn or something but not specifically that one.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

They didn't have those where I was right now. Dx But nevermind, I've decided I'm just gonna drink it. xD

Also, !Rant incoming! I've had the nth person assume my name is Linda today just cause I use Lin to refer to myself. Why is Linda the first thing people always jump to? It's not the only name containing the syllable "Lin" xD There's countless names with that syllable out there. And Linda is a German name, too. I don't even look German! xD Germans are white, for crying out loud. I am not white! x'D

I was guessing something like Evelyn or something but not specifically that one.

Lol Ill admit I thought it was Linda or Lindy.
Well now that I think about it, there are a lot of names with Lin in it xD
Caitlin, Carolin, Jacquelin, Rosaline..

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 8:40AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Oh man, I'm jumping in excitement because there's no more surgeries for this morning and I will be able to read the new chapter!

Martian
You actually tried coffee with banana juice. bleh

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 8:40AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Oh man, I'm jumping in excitement because there's no more surgeries for this morning and I will be able to read the new chapter!

Woot woot, welcome aboard to the waiting team Azai :) 18 minutes left ~

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Morning Martian !
And what.. banana coffee? Hmm Ive never heard of it but it sounds intriguing xD

I just learned about it some pages ago, when Lin mentioned Suzuma likes to mix cofee with banana juice , and so I gave it a go. It's not that bad xD

Good morning Martian! How are you doing this morning, afternoon, or evening, wherever you are?

It's always morning here right? XD

I'm doing good. Kind of excited waiting for the new chapter, but at the same time I don't want to bring my hopes up haha.

Martian
You actually tried coffee with banana juice. bleh

Hahaha, yeah I did. I like banana so...

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 8:43AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I choose to take banana and coffee separately..

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Rainy
I was back reading some pages and I stumbled upon that blood type drivers. I'm B. LOL. I'm meant to be shotgun then!

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 8:56AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy
I was back reading some pages and I stumbled upon that blood type drivers. I'm B. LOL. I'm meant to be shotgun then!

Azai they must be busy eating their bananas with coffee or whatever.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Nami... the ultimate top.
Holy shit. Shits about to get down next few chapters.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm A, lolz... full of calculation n super narcist driver... xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

I have totally forgotten about today, which is the day a new chapter arrives. No wonder you were so excited.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Who would've thought that she is the ultimate top. Things are getting more interesting xD

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 9:11AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I have totally forgotten about today, which is the day a new chapter arrives. No wonder you were so excited.

And in my case i'm still sewing my shirt buttons.. :D

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

So I just finished reading.. and it looks like Team pink still has a chance.... NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Kk working on trans soon.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 9:15AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

And in my case i'm still sewing my shirt buttons.. :D

Oh you can sew? That is nice! I wish i can sew my own clothes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.