Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol..it's a good decision to flee. Hopefully you will never encounter any dangerous experience. Although i would like to see you knock out one guy. Hehehe. It's just cool to watch. Maybe someday when you actually got more training in martial arts.

I learned when I was in high school, which is decades ago... lolz
I dont continue as I love peace.. Fleeing and hiding are the best ways.. XD

What! I thought you were just 15 or so. How could you already graduated from high school decades ago unless high school started when you were 1 month old.

I told you... that's my mental age... XD
now u may go back to sleep... :D

You're right. Right away from danger is the best solution. Are you a fast runner?

I was back then... when i was young xD

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 4:08AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol..it's a good decision to flee. Hopefully you will never encounter any dangerous experience. Although i would like to see you knock out one guy. Hehehe. It's just cool to watch. Maybe someday when you actually got more training in martial arts.

What! I thought you were just 15 or so. How could you already graduated from high school decades ago unless high school started when you were 1 month old.

I told you... that's my mental age... XD
now u may go back to sleep... :D

Ah. I thought you mental age was your real age.
I went to sleep too early, around 7:40pm. Now i'm totally awake. Can't fall asleep anymore.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I went to sleep too early, around 7:40pm. Now i'm totally awake. Can't fall asleep anymore.

lolz.. If i m not too exhausted, I cant sleep before 24.00..
brb later..

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

That moment when you're in a convenience store to get a snack to go, and suddenly you start craving yoghurt. But you don't have a spoon. And there's no coffee shop or anything nearby where you could get one. But you really want yoghurt. ...
#FirstWorldProblems

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

That moment when you're in a convenience store to get a snack to go, and suddenly you start craving yoghurt. But you don't have a spoon. And there's no coffee shop or anything nearby where you could get one. But you really want yoghurt. ...
#FirstWorldProblems

I dont know at yr place, but i can always ask for ice cream mini scoop for free here..

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 6:06AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

They didn't have those where I was right now. Dx But nevermind, I've decided I'm just gonna drink it. xD

Also, !Rant incoming! I've had the nth person assume my name is Linda today just cause I use Lin to refer to myself. Why is Linda the first thing people always jump to? It's not the only name containing the syllable "Lin" xD There's countless names with that syllable out there. And Linda is a German name, too. I don't even look German! xD Germans are white, for crying out loud. I am not white! x'D

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 6:12AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

They didn't have those where I was right now. Dx But nevermind, I've decided I'm just gonna drink it. xD

Also, !Rant incoming! I've had the nth person assume my name is Linda today just cause I use Lin to refer to myself. Why is Linda the first thing people always jump to? It's not the only name containing the syllable "Lin" xD There's countless names with that syllable out there. And Linda is a German name, too.

Lolzz.. i feel you, Lin.. T-T

I don't even look German! xD Germans are white, for crying out loud. I am not white! x'D

Ehhh???? Not white? So...?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I'm half egyptian. So no, I'm not white! xD I have more of a naturally tan skin tone with black hair and dark eyes. I look quite Arab, really.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm half egyptian. So no, I'm not white! xD I have more of a naturally tan skin tone with black hair and dark eyes. I look quite Arab, really.

Hahaha... i dont expect that... i know u re half egyptian, but dont know how much u have the genes..

Well, i'll call it exotic... :)

joined Jan 13, 2016

Cool. Is Cleopatra or or whatever also Egyptian?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Btw, Lin, bcoz you are our mailman, you should know how far we expect a mailman go..

Pls click here...

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Mvl:
Yeah, Cleopatra was an egyptian queen, allegedly the daughter of Isis, who had an affair with the Roman Marc Anthony and killed herself by letting a poisonous snake bite her.

@Rainy:
That commercial is awesome! xD But you don't need to hire me as a mailman so I'll make out with Su. I do that for free. ;D

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Mvl:
Yeah, Cleopatra was an egyptian queen, allegedly the daughter of Isis, who had an affair with the Roman Marc Anthony and killed herself by letting a poisonous snake bite her.

@Rainy:
That commercial is awesome! xD But you don't need to hire me as a mailman so I'll make out with Su. I do that for free. ;D

Cool. I don't know what the real Cleopatra looks like but i thought the actress playing her was hot.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

@Mvl:

I dont memorize anything abt Cleopatra. I dont even know whether she is historical or fictional..

@Rainy:

Glad to hear that... :D
but in that commercial the mailman received the kiss first..
you know what will Tofu or Azai will mail after this??? XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Mvl:

I dont memorize anything abt Cleopatra. I dont even know whether she is historical or fictional..

As for Cleopatrani only saw a couple of movie on her a while ago.

Did you do anything special while you were away? I don't know why but my brain decided to fall asleep again on the last 30 minutes. I almost didn't make it this morning.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

@Rainy:

I can't see the commercial right now so I don't know what I should mail... But the fact that Tofu-san is also mentioned give me an idea what this is about. xD

realization you fell from grace when you're compared to dofudofu

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

@Rainy:

I can't see the commercial right now so I don't know what I should mail... But the fact that Tofu-san is also mentioned give me an idea what this is about. xD

realization you fell from grace when you're compared to dofudofu

B-but i thought u inherited sth from her?

Well, the commercial idea is WE DELIVER. WHATEVER.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

Did you do anything special while you were away? I don't know why but my brain decided to fall asleep again on the last 30 minutes. I almost didn't make it this morning.

Nothing special but having a menu that i didnt have for nearly half a year as my dinner. I'm sooooo full and satisfied... xD

Hey hey... wake upppppp now or else...

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 7:20AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

Nothing special but having a menu that i didnt have for nearly half a year. I'm sooooo full and satisfied... xD

Lol too late to try waking me up. You should have invited me to eat with you. Now i am on my way to work on a bus.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

mvl

Nothing special but having a menu that i didnt have for nearly half a year. I'm sooooo full and satisfied... xD

Lol too late to try waking me up. You should have invited me to eat with you. Now i am on my way to work on a bus.

xD Rice with coconut juice as yr breakfast? You'll vomit... even my indonesian digestion cant handle that...

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl

xD Rice with coconut juice as yr breakfast? You'll vomit... even my indonesian digestion cant handle that...

Oh i have never tried that but always rice with plain water which is the best. I can eat just rice with watet and be happy with my life.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Wha??? With plain water? raising my right eyebrow

Btw, i also had meat, and vegetable on the menu. We call it Nasi Padang. Padang is one of Indonesia city located in West Sumatra.

This is more or less the take out appearance

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 7:43AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Goooood morning guyss. Whos ready for the next chapter?! I am I am!~ :)
Cept I woke up too early out of excitement..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wha??? With plain water? raising my right eyebrow

Btw, i also had meat, and vegetable on the menu. We call it Nasi Padang. Padang is one of Indonesia city located in West Sumatra.

This is more or less the take out appearance

Yes just rice with water. Maybe it's the culture thing i don't know. Like in india they have rice with milk. But for us it rice with water. Sometimes that is all i want to eat; just a bowl of rice with water.

Glad to hear you had more than just rice with coconut juice.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good morning, Newp..

Morning never ends here.. xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.