Forum › Mama Yuu discussion

44716723_p17
joined Aug 9, 2015

I'm really into the muscles and the astute observation of liquid dripping down the other woman's skin. Nice. I hope there's a sequel!!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

The way of thinking of mack-muscled-mom is impressive)) Justice for everyone))
Ahhh... wish there would be a continuation)

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Kinda rough art. Like it.

joined Jul 20, 2011

One of the worst Tamamusi's masterpiece!

"Their worst masterpiece". I like how that sounds, and all the subtle implications.

Nice. I hope there's a sequel!!

So do I!!

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 1:32PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

A ripped,mature woman that takes no shit from no one and a unsatisfied ladylike housewive. This is perfect.

It deserves a sequel.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Yes, more of this, please. I like the setup too much. It's about adults with ties and responsibilities. We've got a woman who can push weight, and likely wield heavy machinery. Also, I'm a terrible person who likes affairs and drama.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I think every single Tamamusi on the site has a thread full of people saying "I loved it, but I really really want a sequel".

Says a lot about the awesomeness of Tamamusi really.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

How this guy does that, He's just... god . I'm sure this will also have an awesome sequel.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

MMMMuscles

I love Tamamusi, one of the best reliable adult life yuri authors out there

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

After that

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 7:02PM

joined Feb 7, 2016

How this guy does that, He's just... god . I'm sure this will also have an awesome sequel.

Oh tamamusi is a guy? Not that that changes anything!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Oh tamamusi is a guy? Not that that changes anything!

It's a woman.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Add het tag 'cuz I don't want other to be grossed out by the het that there's in the story (it's a bit, but there is.); btw the back muscles are very cool. (Another thing: how can a girl cute like her get excited by a guy like that?! IT'S HORRIBLE! GIRL, I'LL SAVE U! COME WITH ME AND MY YURI POWER! WAIT ONE SEC I NEED TO SHOWER FIRST)

Not to like, shit on you or anything, but tfw when double standards
I mean, if you had been a dude and said "how can a girl cute like her get excited by a girl like that?! IT'S HORRIBLE! GIRL, I'LL SAVE U! COME WITH ME AND MY HET/DICK POWER!" it would have been easier to notice how it didn't make sense, because it sounds suspiciously like that homophobic mentality people have sometimes
Know what I mean?

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 10:58PM

MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

Add het tag 'cuz I don't want other to be grossed out by the het that there's in the story (it's a bit, but there is.); btw the back muscles are very cool. (Another thing: how can a girl cute like her get excited by a guy like that?! IT'S HORRIBLE! GIRL, I'LL SAVE U! COME WITH ME AND MY YURI POWER! WAIT ONE SEC I NEED TO SHOWER FIRST)

I mean, if you had been a dude and said "how can a girl cute like her get excited by a girl like that?! IT'S HORRIBLE! GIRL, I'LL SAVE U! COME WITH ME AND MY HET/DICK POWER!" it would have been easier to notice how it didn't make sense, because it sounds suspiciously like that homophobic mentality people have sometimes
Know what I mean?

No prob I'm really a girl
But there's really stupid people like this

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 1:21AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Know what I mean?

No prob I'm really a girl
But there's really stupid people like this

I know, your words hinted that you were
I kinda mean that your comment is on the same level, that it equally doesn't make sense, but you likely don't realize the double standards

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Wow, everyone here obsessing over the back muscles lol. If people really like it that much maybe I need to start hitting the gym.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Wow, everyone here obsessing over the back muscles lol. If people really like it that much maybe I need to start hitting the gym.

But I can't imagine it being natural to show off your back muscles. I guess it was summed up with "worst masterpiece" but I don't like/dislike it with more lenience on the like side. I love love and Tamamusi's style of storytelling/pacing eclipses the rough-style artwork so this budding romance is nice to see. The dislike comes from the potential cheating. Her husband didn't do anything wrong per say (not much right either) and just based on those few panels, there's a lack of communication or rather, I infer that they're stuck in a routine. That's why she looked for excitement since the first page or maybe she has always been looking for more. Its hard to see this work out amicably unless there's a bad guy.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Absolutely. Fit women are god's gift to the world.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

I need more ripped women yuri in my life. I truly do.

I think we all do.

Actually, we just need more ripped mature women period. Yuri just makes it even better.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

I once went to a powerlifting event which had female competitors.

There was one particularly beautiful woman, short and stocky with blonde hair in a pony tail, round glasses and shoulders you could build a house on.

Going was an excellent decision.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

I'm reminded of why I loved the art of Teppu so dang much. Need more of that stuff out there.

(For the curious: http://dynasty-scans.com/series/teppu )

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 5:18PM

fantasygirlkanna
Flat,800x800,075,t.u1
joined Feb 1, 2015

Where's the continuation? :D

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

We just crave for something different from the typical schoolgirl characters and the typical school settings that are overflowing the genre. That's pretty much why Tamamisu's stories are interesting, with adult characters and awkward, odd pairings/ situations.

Can't say anything about this one if this is the ending though. There was no conclusion, I guess I'll wait for a sequel, or just put it away from my mind.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This need another part. One with the divorce tag.

joined Aug 25, 2013

I don't Know how I feel about this one...

To reply you must either login or sign up.