Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Apr 26, 2014

More!!!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Honestly had to back up a few pages in ch 58, I think it was the santa underwear that made me forget about her wearing glasses... (kyaa!)
((Never mind the props to the artist who manages to come up with the best ways to show their super hot bods)) ^_^

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

And we have kissing!! ...kind of.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Ooh, are there feels on Ayano's side? That frame where she's toying with her hair is lush.

Chapter 60 may be the most unsubtle teasing in the world, what with Miyoshi cracking on like nothing happened, but when Kishi Torajirou turns tricks like this, I can just lie back and go along with it rather than grow frustrated.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

that kiss. XD

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

lol Miyoshi just completely ate her face XD

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I want to salute the translator/s for coming up with something as silly as "Dontgomery" to replace whatever Japanese general or whatever was in the original. Priceless.
And yes, that face-inhaling was glorious.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Pocky game FTW.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Whaha, awesome!
And, i'm totally in love with Mari's tanned skin!

joined Apr 6, 2013

Aww, Ayano has a legit crush on Miyoshi, that's so cute. I find it funny when the level headed one crushes on the Ditz who is oblivious.

That "kiss". Though having seen the raws I know a better one will appear...in about 60 chapters./

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:59PM by Nezchan

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

this is such a funny feel-good manga, with occasional hard feels that hit you right in the gut too, a good balance of love and friendship, bless. :')

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

this is such a funny feel-good manga, with occasional hard feels that hit you right in the gut too, a good balance of love and friendship, bless. :')

And it generally moves pretty gracefully between more serious tones and more light-hearted ones. Like, I've never gotten the feel of mood whiplash from it like I've gotten from some other series.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ooh, are there feels on Ayano's side? That frame where she's toying with her hair is lush.

Chapter 60 may be the most unsubtle teasing in the world, what with Miyoshi cracking on like nothing happened, but when Kishi Torajirou turns tricks like this, I can just lie back and go along with it rather than grow frustrated.

Let me casually remind you of chapter 12, particularly this part of chapter 12

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Face-chomping is so not kissing but I will take it because it was funny. XD How I would have wished that Ayano would've grabbed Miyoshi's face when she started cracking up and given her a proper kiss to prove a point. Alas. Embarrassed Ayano is a pretty sight.

On another note, I used to find Yuu and Mari's play occasionally cringe-worthy but chapter 60's interaction was a nice change of pace.

whoknows
Mig
joined Jan 19, 2016

I am new on this manga , can someone tell me what its about!?

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

high school girls discovering what sex is, basically

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

A dozen of high school girls or so chilling and being ambiguously or straight up gay + character development here and there + fanservice
It's great

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My My so cute these two... Tsunderes will always be cute

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

YAAAASSSS Miyoshi x Ayano gives me life woo!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Cute girls doing cute things to and with eachother.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's the proof that god loves us.
Just gay girls being cute. Fanservice almost every chapter.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

That "kiss". Though having seen the raws I know a better one will appear...in about 60 chapters.

why u do dis ;_;

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

That "kiss". Though having seen the raws I know a better one will appear...in about 60 chapters.

I swear, every time you post here it's to show off how you've read further than the rest. Contain yourself.

I want to salute the translator/s for coming up with something as silly as "Dontgomery" to replace whatever Japanese general or whatever was in the original. Priceless.

In Japanese, she's saying "Ikunaaton" (instead of "Ikuna") and then claims it's the name of an ancient Egyptian ruler (the actual name is "Ikhanaton").

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 5:01PM by Nezchan

joined Apr 6, 2013

I swear, every time you post here it's to show off how you've read further than the rest.

Whaaat!? I'm sure at least one post wasn't about how much better I am than everyone else.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:59PM by Nezchan

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

By the way,
I read somewhere something very interesting!
Virgin's empire is maybe getting an anime!

You are probably referring to a VERY short animation of the twins hugging that lasts about six seconds and has, like, three keyframes. So nothing to write home about.

To reply you must either login or sign up.