Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Azai

Faylicia, you see why one can't just get into relationships if they know they are assholes? Because that may happens. ( points to KittoKatto and then pats her head )

I turned into one of those assholes tho. So I kinda relate to you. Lol

Faylicia

And I'm sorry about that KitKat... well, then I will hope you meet someone who will make you feel loved again :)

It's ok. Lol. It's no biggie.
Some guys make me feel loved but I don't do the same to them. I just let them love me and fall for me, lead them on and then I'll leave them hanging. I'll tell them there's nothing going on between us. Lol

Yep. One of those assholes (points to Azai)

Whaaaat, I did that only once. How unfair! / playing the victim forcibly / xD
One nighters know where they are getting at. They should know they can't expect something other than physical benefits.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 6:29PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Lin

oh wow, you story with Suzuma sounds really romantic, you're such a cute couple! yayy ^-^

Which story? I haven't even told the story. I just literally gave you a single sentence and you talk about a story. xD

Mind sharing the story then ?? :>

/exaggerated sigh/ Fiiiine. I'm totally playing that I'm annoyed, cause I actually do like to remember this. But ssshhhh. xD

Okay. Like I said, I first met her when she was 18, so 4 (or actually almost 5) years ago. I had just finished my internship a few months ago and was already working with 2 kids and trying to help them figure out some problems they had with their parents. One day, Su came into my office with a request: to take care of one of her friends, but his family can't know about it at all and I wasn't allowed to tell the police anything either.

It seemed fishy at first, to say the very least. I still agreed at first, because I figured I just check out what this is all about before deciding what I'm gonna do. The next day, she returned with a kid, who looked like he should be in hospital instead of in a social worker's office. Black eye, bruises on his neck, cut scars on his arms. Su explained that he's a sensitive, shy and kind of feminine kid and that his dad apparently disagreed with everything he was, so he decided to teach his son to "man up." She also told me that she's already been to the police and asked them, hypothetically, how they'd deal with such a situation. They'd told her the father would get arrested for the kid's safety, then a trial would be held and if he's found guilty, he goes to jail and the custody for the boy goes to the closest relatives. Since his mom was dead, the closest relatives would've either been his aunt and uncle or his grandparents, who all lived in Russia and he didn't want to go there, since he suspected they'd be worse than his dad. So with literally nowhere to go and pushing charges against the father not being an option until the boy reached legal age and could thus go wherever he wanted to, Su basically asked me to help her hide him until he was 18. In other words: she was pretty much asking me to cover up a kidnapping. Since social workers are the first address police try when teenagers run away from home, I was on the front line of knowing what was going on out there. Sure enough, a week after I had told Su and her friend that I'd see what I can do, two officers came into my office and asked me if I could help find the boy. Obviously I told them I would so I would be the first one to know about the steps they take. So while I pretended to search the whole city for the kid, I kept Su updated about what the cops were doing and she kept me updated on the boy's well-being. We...sort of bonded over it all. Whenever I felt like I wasn't being watched with hawk eyes, I went to Su's family's place and checked on him while taking some time to check with Su as well. Now, you already know she has a weak heart, but just let me tell ya'll that her soul makes up for it all at least tenfold.

When we messed up and got a little careless and the police were actually about to find out about our little secret, Su called in sick in school and then she grabbed her friend and a bag of clothes and fled to Saxony with him for a while, where they lived with her aunt for 4 weeks. The heat died down a little bit, she and the boy returned and the hiding game continued. By then, there was a missing child area search going on in the entire city of Berlin and while I had to admit I was getting seriously nervous, Su was still determined like a real trooper. All that time she was facing possible charges for kidnapping, disturbing police work, lying to police and who knows what else, which could have easily landed her in prison for 5 or 6 years, but she was all like "that boy is my friend and if I have to go to jail for helping him, then fine."

Well, all in all after half a year, the boy turned 18. Now free to do whatever he liked and allowed to live wherever he wanted, he went to police, lied that he ran away and lived on his own on the streets for a while and pressed charges against his father. The man is in jail now. The boy and Su are still friends and he's about to finish his apprenticeship to becoming a car mechanic. After the entire ordeal, Su and I kept being in contact, because that girl had seriously impressed me. There's a lot of people who say they'd do anything for their friends, but there's few who actually prove to be true to those words. Su was one of those cases and I figured becoming friends with her would probably one of the best things that could happen to me. After a year or so, we figured we were actually really into each other. So I asked her out, we had a wonderful first date where literally everything that could've went wrong really did go wrong (She showed up a lot more than fashionably late, my purse got stolen, it started raining as fuck), but it was all okay in the end, because I found out she's the type of person, who kisses on the first date. ^_^...Well, and the rest of the story is basically just more dates, more getting to know each other and a lot of sex. We've been with each other for 3 years now and I hope there's a lot more to come.

Welp. And that's the story. At least the most important parts of it. :-)

awwwwwwwwww, it's such a cute love story ;_;, omg, such a cute coupleeeee, I wish you the best!! ^-^

joined Mar 8, 2014

Bravo. If you guys make this into a movie i bet it would be more exciting to watch than that movie Su was watching the other night.

ikr? >.< it's soooo romantic omg >.<

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I walk my dog and come and I see walls of text T__T

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Lin

That was pretty nice to read. I respect couples that bond like that. (Also, I pretty much thought you were the badass in this group, buuut Suzuma left me speechless lol)

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 7:50PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I think 2 girls deceiving police to cover up a kidnapping isn't exactly what I'd call "romantic," but it certainly is much more of a story than all those meet-at-bar-take-home-to-fuck things I had going on before I met her. xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Welcome back, Newp!

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Lin
That's an awesome storyyyy~~
I don't regret asking to know more. Lol
Also, I feel like a jack-o-lantern smiling from cheek to cheek while reading your love story. :))))

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 6:44PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

GraciousLlama
Cheers for doing the same shit lol

Azai
Stop playing victim XD
That ain't gonna work lol

Anyways, I have to go again. Apparently, my other 5 hour shift today is about to start so yea. Latuurs :>

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 6:47PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Lin
That's an awesome storyyyy~~
I don't regret asking to know more. Lol
Also, I feel like a jack-o-lantern smiling from cheek to cheek while reading your love story. :))))

yeah me toooooooo, ^-^ it's a romance/adventure story te-he~

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

@ FayLicia You have nothing but jelly on your fridge? You should go for grosery shopping tommorow then xD

Edit:
I didn't see the cake picture, got lost in the pages sorry lol xD
Anyway, this cake tastes reaaally good. One of my aunt has done it once and it was awesome, really tasty. But she put a pineapple jelly on top, and with peach pieces inside the jelly.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 7:02PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

@ FayLicia You have nothing but jelly on your fridge? You should go for grosery shopping tommorow then xD

I have a lot of things that's why it takes up spaceeeee!!! question do you make that jelly cake around your area? in Cyprus they make it all the time, but it's usually strawberry or cherry jelly :D
do you eat jelly in summer?! or do you like crepes more? crepes are all year 'round though! Don't they always put too much merenda/nutella though? One time it fell all over my chest and I was wearing a transparent shirt so I had to clean it and it was a bit embarrassing >.> lesson -> never ask them to put bananas on the crepes or anything like that, they literally explode on you, or maybe I'm too clumsy... >.>

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 7:05PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Edit:
I didn't see the cake picture, got lost in the pages sorry lol xD
Anyway, this cake tastes reaaally good. One of my aunt has done it once and it was awesome, really tasty. But she put a pineapple jelly on top, and with peach pieces inside the jelly.

ooooooh that sounds so yummy and refreshing!!! :D in England the jellies are too sweet ugh! >.<

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Jelly....*/cringes/* I guess that would be my idea of Hell. Me being forced to eat jelly for the rest of eternity.
... Maybe I should reconsider being gay? xD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I have a lot of things that's why it takes up spaceeeee!!! question do you make that jelly cake around your area? in Cyprus they make it all the time, but it's usually strawberry or cherry jelly :D
do you eat jelly in summer?! or do you like crepes more? crepes are all year 'round though! Don't they always put too much merenda/nutella though? One time it fell all over my chest and I was wearing a transparent shirt so I had to clean it and it was a bit embarrassing >.>

I wouldn't say they do it very often, but it's definitely a summer food! But I don't know if it's actually a local recipe or just global, you know.

What they do a lot here (the older women) is grapes with syrop...It's called "Spoon Sweet". Smething like the cherries you get on b-day cakes

joined Mar 8, 2014

Jelly....*/cringes/* I guess that would be my idea of Hell. Me being forced to eat jelly for the rest of eternity.

are gay people supposed to eat lots of jelly????? :< also you need to try Greek jelly before you decide, ok? :< ok?

joined Dec 9, 2014

It's funny how you guys dislike each other's fav foods haha.

But jelly is really nice, especially with yoghurt

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi.. hi.. morning all.. yawn..

Btw, sorry Lin.. :D

See u all again later..

joined Mar 8, 2014

do you eat jelly in summer?! or do you like crepes more? crepes are all year 'round though! Don't they always put too much merenda/nutella though? One time it fell all over my chest and I was wearing a transparent shirt so I had to clean it and it was a bit embarrassing >.>

I wouldn't say they do it very often, but it's definitely a summer food! But I don't know if it's actually a local recipe or just global, you know.

What they do a lot here (the older women) is grapes with syrop...It's called "Spoon Sweet". Smething like the cherries you get on b-day cakes

oh yeah, my mom works making those actually! she makes a bunch of different ones, also tomoto even! hahaha, she also makes moustalevria :D and jams
I think jelly is a global thing but apparently it's not that much of a thing around here and they don't have such a big variety of jellies you know! I suspect it's a thing in Italy too! I think they also had them in Spain but I don't remember really well :/ But in Spain it wasn't that much of a thing definitely, in Spain canned fruit is definitely a thing though. In new year the get canned grapes and they eat 12 each second before the new year ahahah
I never tried jelly with yoghurt! I guess that's my new goal! :D

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 7:11PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

@Faylicia - so Faylicia what do you look like?

O_O why do you ask? I have long wavy dark brown hair, fair skin but not too pale, like you know, cream colored I guess >.> dark brown eyes ehhh, black or brown eyebrows (I dye them brown often) ehhh what else? I have an oval face? -.- I mean if you wanna see you'll have to skype with us all >:D and show yourself too
I really wanna skype with everyone :D

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 7:19PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

are gay people supposed to eat lots of jelly????? :<

No, but according to some old book, being gay is a sin, that gets punished by going to Hell and jelly is my idea of Hell. xD

also you need to try Greek jelly before you decide, ok? :< ok?

Sorry, but I don't think I will. I'm not a big fan of sweet stuff to begin with and jelly, especially its consistency, is just
test

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

So it looks like I was recruited by the people who do the official imgur translation scans on WDTFS haha .. ^ ^

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

So it looks like I was recruited by the people who do the official imgur translation scans on WDTFS haha .. ^ ^

Oh so that is what that was all about in the other thread! I was so confused hahaha

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Oh so that is what that was all about in the other thread! I was so confused hahaha

I know I was scared actually :( But also very curious as to what it was about.
I find it sad that she knows my name now (since we're on fb) but you guys dont! So I shall reveal my name for you all.. drum roll..

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 7:31PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I know I was scared actually :( But also very curious as to what it was about.
I find it sad that she knows my name now (since we're on fb) but you guys dont! So I shall reveal my name for you all.. drum roll..

Hahaha I was scared for you I was wondering why she wanted to talk to you so badly XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.