Forum › Path #1: After the Vows discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So... sleepsexing ? '_'

joined Aug 10, 2015

^ yes
This gon b gud
I LUV AKAGIxKAGA THOUGH SO THIS IS A BIG WIN
AAAANNnnd one of ma fave artist, oh yeah..gimme the goods.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

It's a pity she didn't reply "I love you too!" with the same angry tone and pouty face.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

This guy's (?) art is so beautiful. I hope he/she make some Shoukaku/Zuikaku and Kongou/Admiral too.

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Soo cute

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Arts so good, love he facial expressions,
aahh~~ so adorable ~~~

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

"I don't know."

Kaga has just entered marriage hell.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Yeah, just like that Apollo 13 parody:

-Houston, we have had a problem.
-What happened?
-Apollo 13?
-Nothing.
-What?
-You should know.

joined Apr 12, 2014

loved it

joined Mar 13, 2015

This is amazing and I'm very grateful of the translation but... This translated version is severely incomplete and there are some missing pages??? O___o

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

Wow...

joined Jun 27, 2013

This is amazing and I'm very grateful of the translation but... This translated version is severely incomplete and there are some missing pages??? O___o

We have been working on this one for quite a while, since we only had the Chinese version of this and only knew one person to translate this for us, which is why the translation might sound a little different in some parts.

Though, there are whole pages missing? I found this short doujin online, posted on a Chinese forum. It seemed complete to me. Mind sharing your source? Also, rest assured, there's another group who started working on this one just recently. They have the Japanese version of it and I'm pretty sure they'll release their version soon as well~

joined Mar 13, 2015

We have been working on this one for quite a while, since we only had the Chinese version of this and only knew one person to translate this for us, which is why the translation might sound a little different in some parts.

Though, there are whole pages missing? I found this short doujin online, posted on a Chinese forum. It seemed complete to me. Mind sharing your source? Also, rest assured, there's another group who started working on this one just recently. They have the Japanese version of it and I'm pretty sure they'll release their version soon as well~

Ooh no wonder. The Chinese often cut out the really risky parts in their scanlation. A lot of thanks for your hard work!!! I think the missing pages are:

They don't really affect the story. For a fun trivia, I think this whole strip is a part of that huge anthology consisting of nothing but Akagi and Kaga having their first night after marriage:

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Wait, isn't it impossible to find original raws of this anthology ? How did you have these? Unless....
If Kaga can't tell if it's dream or reality then did she violate Akagi before their marriage too ? O_O

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 6:03PM

Screen%20shot%202014-09-27%20at%2012.20.44%20am
joined Mar 5, 2012

This guy's (?) art is so beautiful. I hope he/she make some Shoukaku/Zuikaku and Kongou/Admiral too.

Friendly tip: it's widely acceptable now to refer someone as they/them if you don't know their gender.

Nekomura's female btw so you know now :)

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

For a fun trivia, I think this whole strip is a part of that huge anthology consisting of nothing but Akagi and Kaga having their first night after marriage:

I would enjoy reading that anthology. :O

joined Mar 5, 2012

Wait, isn't it impossible to find original raws of this anthology ? How did you have these?

the anthology was bought miraculously by second hand or at the last comiket. And then scanned :)

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 6:36PM

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Wait, isn't it impossible to find original raws of this anthology ? How did you have these?

the anthology was bought miraculously by second hand or at the last comiket. And then scanned :)

Then please miraculously present to us those original raws otherwise don't answer for other people the question not directed at you.
Edit: If you're one of the 'insiders' and by asking Gasiand Gaond I was asking you as well then my apology.

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 11:02PM

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

Omg nekomura, how could you do this?

Poor akagi

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

even without that new part...AWESOME

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

nekomura's art makes me cry tears of joy. this brightened my day.

joined Mar 5, 2012

Then please miraculously present to us those original raws otherwise don't answer for other people the question not directed at you.
Edit: If you're one of the 'insiders' and by asking Gasiand Gaond I was asking you as well then my apology.

No worries. On second reading of my reply, it sounded like an unintentional smartarse reply. Didn't mean that.

We're currently halfway in scanning the anthology (it's over 200 pages o_o) but unfortunately we won't be releasing them raw. They'll also need to be cleaned up for readability (hah 'cause my scanner sucks) and that's done when typesetting.

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 11:27PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

We're currently halfway in scanning the anthology (it's over 200 pages o_o) but unfortunately we won't be releasing them raw. They'll also need to be cleaned up for readability (hah 'cause my scanner sucks) and that's done when typesetting.

"Unfortunately" ???
o.O
sounds like good news to me ^_^
will u just be cleaning or translating also??
This one ch. was so good even minus the missing pages ill be thrilled once the whole anthology is out ^_^

thanks for all your hard work ;)

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_the_oath#13

That green fluffy thing on her head....i want.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

a Akagi x Kaga without angst tragedy, drama or depressing as fuck tag D: SOLD

To reply you must either login or sign up.