Forum › Path #1: After the Vows discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Akagi and Kaga married and having sleepy sex without a hint of drama?!

OH WHAT A DAY
WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

This guy's (?) art is so beautiful. I hope he/she make some Shoukaku/Zuikaku and Kongou/Admiral too.

Friendly tip: it's widely acceptable now to refer someone as they/them if you don't know their gender.

Nekomura's female btw so you know now :)

Thanks!

Fb_img_1433906853765
joined Mar 9, 2015

Awesome. I want that marriage life like these two beautiful creature.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh this was so much adorable crammed in so few pages
My heart can't take it all

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This couple is cute

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Aww... ~

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Should have been just waken her up with a "now take resposibility for you actions, dear" and make lots of steamy love =]

joined Apr 26, 2014

Kyyaaa!!

Haha how SWWWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!! >///<

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

This is so fucken beautiful

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

fuck, i wish same sex marriage was legal in my country...i wanna do this~

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh god I love Nekomura's art and I love Akaga... Never fails to make my heart go wild >///<
Just another great work c:

21294649_1973051396268417_6602197588240236544_n
joined Jun 7, 2015

That was.. PURE BLISS

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Nekomura doujin are awesome but they don't fallow a cronology
because I pretty sure they already had pre-married sex in the Hot Sweat doujin

joined Feb 8, 2016

oh my kokoro!!!

joined Feb 8, 2016

oh my kokoro!!!

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I wanna see a full Doujinshi of the special night
Well I'm a hopeless pervert.

But this Doujinshi was veeeery niceeeee.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

cute cute

Photo
joined May 29, 2015

This is amazing and I'm very grateful of the translation but... This translated version is severely incomplete and there are some missing pages??? O___o

Though, there are whole pages missing? I found this short doujin online, posted on a Chinese forum. It seemed complete to me. Mind sharing your source? Also, rest assured, there's another group who started working on this one just recently. They have the Japanese version of it and I'm pretty sure they'll release their version soon as well~

Ooh no wonder. The Chinese often cut out the really risky parts in their scanlation. A lot of thanks for your hard work!!! I think the missing pages are:

Actually, I do believe I remember seeing and translating those so-called 'missing' pages. YR have made a mishap in uploading, or perhaps you just didn't see them because the chinese translation and japanese translation differ?
Anyways, best to look forward to the Japanese translated version, if you're for more direct translations-

last edited at Mar 17, 2016 11:07PM

joined Mar 13, 2015

This is amazing and I'm very grateful of the translation but... This translated version is severely incomplete and there are some missing pages??? O___o

Though, there are whole pages missing? I found this short doujin online, posted on a Chinese forum. It seemed complete to me. Mind sharing your source? Also, rest assured, there's another group who started working on this one just recently. They have the Japanese version of it and I'm pretty sure they'll release their version soon as well~

Ooh no wonder. The Chinese often cut out the really risky parts in their scanlation. A lot of thanks for your hard work!!! I think the missing pages are:

Actually, I do believe I remember seeing and translating those so-called 'missing' pages. YR have made a mishap in uploading, or perhaps you just didn't see them because the chinese translation and japanese translation differ?
Anyways, best to look forward to the Japanese translated version, if you're for more direct translations-

Oh are you the translator?
This part of the doujin anthology by Nekomura has a total of 14 pages with Japanese text minus the author's note page. The currently uploaded version here only has 12 pages, so yeah they are obviously missing these two pages. I have no idea how this mishap happened from the process of translating from Japanese to Chinese to English until it ended up here. These pages don't really affect the plot though (other than them hot hot sex~)

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Wait, isn't it impossible to find original raws of this anthology ? How did you have these?

the anthology was bought miraculously by second hand or at the last comiket. And then scanned :)

Then please miraculously present to us those original raws otherwise don't answer for other people the question not directed at you.
Edit: If you're one of the 'insiders' and by asking Gasiand Gaond I was asking you as well then my apology.

No worries. On second reading of my reply, it sounded like an unintentional smartarse reply. Didn't mean that.

We're currently halfway in scanning the anthology (it's over 200 pages o_o) but unfortunately we won't be releasing them raw. They'll also need to be cleaned up for readability (hah 'cause my scanner sucks) and that's done when typesetting.

Yes, it did sound like that so my reply was snappy. We're even then. No, I understand if you need to keep the raws for yourself or risk someone tattletaling the author or various other reasons. I have to applaud your bravery though, taking on a doujin over 200 pages is suicidal to most people.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Updated with the new translaton by Don't Mind Me The Army, which includes the lewd pages not present in Yuri Review's version.

43989335_p0_master1200%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Apr 6, 2016

Aww so perfect and beautiful!!!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

It's just adorable!! Thanks for traslating this!!

Kongou
joined Apr 7, 2016

^ Thanks. And thanks to YuriReviews who worked on this first. Always good to re-read nekomura's works.

No, I understand if you need to keep the raws for yourself or risk someone tattletaling the author or various other reasons. I have to applaud your bravery though, taking on a doujin over 200 pages is suicidal to most people.

Thank you for your understanding. :D

A few chapters (or paths as we called it) in the anthology are in short story format instead of comic format too, something I haven't tried translating before, but we shall soldier on. * salutes *

bluetrode

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 10:33AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.