Forum › Hanayome wa Motodanshi discussion

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Aww that proposal was adorable.
Also, another reason to propose before dinner instead of after is so you can just get it over with and not be too nervous to eat xD

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

I still think there should be a parental approval tag. It's always nice to see stories with parents who support their LGBT children.

Is this a good idea?

EDIT: but srsly tho... how is this not moe up the butt?? :D

last edited at Feb 25, 2016 3:45AM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016
Images-3
joined Jan 9, 2015

DR: het, marriage
Me: In dynasty reader? Really? Well didn't expect that
DR: transgender
Me:Ohhhhh

Still this book so cute as fyuk, I nominate this for moe up the butt tag. Also shouldn't this count as yaoi? Just thinking it out there

Hi!

Because Chii is not a man anymore and never really felt like one, it would be disrespectful to put a "Yaoi" tag

Furthermore Yaoi was a term originally created by shounen-ai fans to skip the romance and get straight to the "yummy stuff" so it still wouldnt apply

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Furthermore Yaoi was a term originally created by shounen-ai fans to skip the romance and get straight to the "yummy stuff" so it still wouldnt apply

This is so completely wrong that I can't even tell if you're serious or just trolling (=_=)

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

This is so completely wrong that I can't even tell if you're serious or just trolling (=_=)

*sighs and prepares for imminent yaoi v. shōnen-ai / yuri v. shōjo-ai bs*

joined Apr 8, 2013

Cutest series ever <3 <3

PS: Glad to know the reader is trans friendly. That way I can nosebleed in peace.

joined Aug 10, 2015

I have so many feelings for this. I can't even.

Has anyone else noticed that fiancé as a heart on his head? I thought it was only for the proposal but nah it's just there.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

rem posted:

Actually it is reversed and happened in america. I have enough of explaining it to people

Kinetik_09 posted:

Has anyone else noticed that fiancé as a heart on his head? I thought it was only for the proposal but nah it's just there.

I totally did and that is hilarious xD Guess that is just his "hair motive" like Chi's spiral thingy.

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

Holy shit guys, everyone shut up because I just had the greatest idea ever.

The Ex-Men. A group of transgender superheroines.

Where's my check, Hollywood?

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Madame_Firenze posted:

Your Joke Is Bad and You Should Feel Bad

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Damn puns...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

gwennie-chan posted:

Madame_Firenze posted:

Idk. I actually really like it xD And looking at the way author of this series uses word ex-guy herself, I don't think it is offensive in this case.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

gwennie-chan posted:

It was awful ly hilarious in a terrible joke sort of way.

last edited at Feb 26, 2016 10:31PM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow, so cute!

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

What a cute wedding ceremony... It is very touchy and funny...

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Somehow this got cuter. Whoa.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

ahhh that was so sweet ;;;;;;;

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

Ah yes yes, really good!
Very cute!
" if you're gay or transgender, you must have good taste. "
Hm, my taste is not THAT good.

I thought it was if you're trans, you're probably a computer programmer. There was a joke in the 90s that CRT radiation actually caused GID, so many were in the trade.

Huh, I never thought I would ever hear any actual reason that this makes any sense...

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 2:48AM

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Ah yes yes, really good!
Very cute!
" if you're gay or transgender, you must have good taste. "
Hm, my taste is not THAT good.

I thought it was if you're trans, you're probably a computer programmer. There was a joke in the 90s that CRT radiation actually caused GID, so many were in the trade.

Huh, I never thought I would ever hear any actual reason that this makes any sense...

That's a disgusting page.

Why the hell is that C++ code dressed up like C? It's unseemly! You've got the variable declarations just shoved up at the top of the function like you want everyone to look at them. What are you doing with that char*? Is std::string too safe for you? You wanna wander around the buffers all night, smashing stacks and injecting arbitrary code and forking around while "forgetting" about null termination? Your parent process is gonna kill -9 you if they ever find a malloc lying around.

pant, wheeze, pant

I'm going to need the name of this manga for ... uh ... research into ... ah ... code hygiene. Yeah, that's it! So dirty.

last edited at Mar 1, 2016 5:35AM

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

I'm going to need the name of this manga for ... uh ... research into ... ah ... code hygiene. Yeah, that's it! So dirty.

I'm afraid it's just an edit that pops up on the /g/ DPT threads sometimes. The source is even dirtier than that code, but it's Mesu-Nized Festival if you don't care that it's just plain yaoi

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

So it's complete, huh? This was a really cute and informative series.

And full of moeblobs! How is this not Moe up the butt? lol

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Yes, come to Toronto, nothing sinister happens in Toronto!

Dtrebolbadluck
%20%c3%93%c3%83%c2%a4
joined Feb 24, 2016

Oh men, that was really cute<3

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

I hope this gets published in America so I can buy it! I love this story...forever on my re-read list<3

To reply you must either login or sign up.