Forum › Magan&Danai discussion

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I am pretty sure my fiancee and I had the same conversation one time. This last episode is definitely familiar.

joined Jan 12, 2016

Baby I was wrong!

Haha so.....WHO was miss giant's FIRST love? O_o
Did she mean like her wife's her FIRST LOVE and the others were just some crushes and nothing more? XD

joined Jan 4, 2014

Haha so.....WHO was miss giant's FIRST love? O_o
Did she mean like her wife's her FIRST LOVE and the others were just some crushes and nothing more? XD

As she said, she was "really in to the girl, who sat at the same table" as she did... :)

Sans%20titre
joined Feb 8, 2014

I can relate to this wayyy too much haha I love it !

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ch 14--She really should have seen that coming.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

That is the easy way... Ehe

Doctoraaaaaa
joined Apr 14, 2015

what else would you expect?! hehehe

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Awwww come on that was cute putting on the lip balm .

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

So cute. But, and I realize it's romantic comedy, if it were me, I would start to wonder are we in love?
Because every time something romantic happens there is embarrassment followed by violent reactions.
It's a funny series. But I would love to see a moment between them, just once, where there was mutual acceptance of romance.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

saves lip balm. :)

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Best way to put on lip balm!

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

^ to readers who haven't known yet: Yes the story is about the author and her significant other.
While you might see the comic as light-hearted and/or amusing, the author herself is a sweet girl irl, sensitive and seems like she cries on spur of moment quite a lot (e.g when she woke up in the middle of the night, looked at her partner sleeping face and cried . . = c = ) She mostly chose the witty part, and of course add some spices before putting them in the comic, as I see
yeah I follow their weibo and I gather as much

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

^ to readers who haven't known yet: Yes the story is about the author and her significant other.
While you might see the comic as light-hearted and/or amusing, the author herself is a sweet girl irl, sensitive and seems like she cries on spur of moment quite a lot (e.g when she woke up in the middle of the night, looked at her partner sleeping face and cried . . = c = ) She mostly chose the witty part, and of course add some spices before putting them in the comic, as I see

And the author is the Darling (tiny cute girl), I guess right?

joined Aug 10, 2015

Huh? I think the author is the tall cute girl :D i mean, if she cries a lot, - then it'd fit her more...

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

the author is the small girl in the comic :D

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Huh? I think the author is the tall cute girl :D i mean, if she cries a lot, - then it'd fit her more...

I thought the same at first but then the cute little girl says "so embarassing" and the author notes: "Thinking about it now I still feel very embarassed"... so she gotta be the little one xD

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Which one of them actually is the author? For serious

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Pow! Right in the kisser!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I've actually done that before.. put too much force and ruin a good moment >_>

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Ouch, I think we've all done that at some point.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Oh I did that to my gf once. I tried to kiss her but.. Stuff happened and somehow I headbutted her and split her lip. ^^'
I felt horrible. But for some reason, when I think about it now, I just have to laugh because it's so silly lol

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

LOL! Just try to act normally.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Ouch, I think we've all done that at some point.

I haven't done it due to fear of... well... this scenario (or a headbutt).
Ouch! That has got to hurt...

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Hahaha!!! What a super tsun tsun!

To reply you must either login or sign up.