Forum › Posts by transfuturist

transfuturist
Magan&Danai discussion 14 Feb 21:42
joined Jan 12, 2016

Baby I was wrong!

transfuturist
joined Jan 12, 2016

WAY too much black bars going on here. If you're going to do an entire multi-paragraph entry with absolutely nothing but spoilers, just link it to a pastebin or something.

Okay. Sorry.

@trans: Why do you have to put the spoiler on everything? Most of the things you said already happened in previous chapters , and was not spoiler at all.

I'm not sure what I was thinking...

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 1:40PM

transfuturist
joined Jan 12, 2016

The serum was not a cure, but a benign and incomplete form of the original infection. "Your hand's kind of cold." The zombie syndrome was clearly known about: Randall Corporation in cooperation with the Japanese government, as well as others around the world, were researching some retrovirus in order to reengineer the human body to be more metabolically efficient. "They move around, even though they don't eat," "To save energy..." The teacher is given a vignette, I can't find it again. She's still conscious. The zombies are all fucking conscious...

The serum was supplied before the infection broke out, which means the serum itself had to be an inferior/incomplete product to what was deemed necessary to continue the dangerous experiments. The infection was a laboratory accident, warfare, or sabotage, though the fact that the infection itself was global makes me suspect its origins were not isolated incidents. There are possibly multiple infections, though I don't think the author would have thought of that.

Ruu is a teddy bear.

Rii is not the only survivor, why would you even think that?

The other survivors are not cannibals, why would you even think that?

The elite group are total rapists, though. They're referring to the new arrivals as though they were chattel.

Yuki recovered from her delusions. She had a nightmare where she perceived things as they were, and the incident while she was cleaning the classroom and broke down was a pretty clear sign of some form of lucidity. Note that she also saw the supermarket as it was in order to tell it was dirty and needed cleaning. She also has gone along with everything action-related without giving the others trouble as she did when perceiving things as fine and dandy, and hasn't questioned things even after the fact. When she saw figures in the car mirrors, she signaled everyone to leave, and two of the others said she was becoming more dependable. The final blow: After the classroom cleaning, their graduation didn't mention Megu-nee, and there was no play involving leaving their teacher behind as they went off to college. She forgot entirely about Megu-nee until she was reminded at one point, at which point she acted like she had been there all along.

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 1:39PM

transfuturist
joined Jan 12, 2016

Today's chapter is quite tamed compared to others IMO, just an unusual costume.

Au contraire, for Halloween Kamijou didn't put a costume on. She took it off instead.

transfuturist
Stretch discussion 14 Jan 20:48
joined Jan 12, 2016

Pls tag tragedy.