Forum › Child Resolution discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh... I saw the raws for this one quite a while ago, before the series started to get translated, never knew...

Anyways, that sister tho...

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The beginning of this one confuses me. Was the bit with the nudity a flash-forward or something? Aki and Saki aren't together yet, so what was that about?

joined Aug 14, 2015

The beginning of this one confuses me. Was the bit with the nudity a flash-forward or something? Aki and Saki aren't together yet, so what was that about?

It was Mika imagination.

Next chapter is super lewd, get your hype hat on!

last edited at Feb 18, 2016 11:00PM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

ooohhh yes I am hyped for the lewd. brinG IT ONNNNN

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Hmm, pussy.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

I am way too invested in their relationship.

I swear they better grow old together >_<

joined Jun 12, 2015

That story about the cat and dog was deep. Wow. It was even better than that story from Yuri Kuma Arashi anime.

last edited at Feb 19, 2016 8:29AM

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

That story about the cat and dog was deep. Wow. It was even better than that story from Yuri Kuma Arashi anime.

I'm guessing this is sarcasm ...? this was just a simple metaphor for gay marriage in japan so. I'm assuming your taking a dig at yuri kuma, which is fair

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Maybe a minor error at page 19, "manged to reach the country", shouldn't it be managed?

joined Jun 12, 2015

I'm guessing this is sarcasm ...? this was just a simple metaphor for gay marriage in japan so. I'm assuming your taking a dig at yuri kuma, which is fair

No. I was serious. That simple metaphor in this chapter was better than the whole bears incident in YKA anime. Simple and clear. Ikuni should learn form Charie.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Well I found this chapter kinda confusing.
If I understood correctly (and remembered the names) Saki confessed right? And was rejected. and now they're trying to pretend it never happened and "just stay friends", even though it's super clear that Aki is in love with her too?
And while they're still trying to stay friends, Saki's little sister swapped in a masturbation video (LMAO) to uh incite Aki to facing her feelings or something?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yes.

joined Jul 8, 2013

No. I was serious. That simple metaphor in this chapter was better than the whole bears incident in YKA anime. Simple and clear. Ikuni should learn form Charie.

Hard to argue that lol. I hate that mindset that now thinks that more complicated/complex a metaphor is the more respectable it is? No matter how much the story, since in the end that's EXACTLY WTF IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE, suffers. It's really just not necessary or all that clever lol. That series was just a mess before they even got to the fourth episode lol.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 2:14AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Eeeeeeeeeeeeh
You're such a child Aki -___-
BRING ON THE LOVEEE

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Hard to argue that lol. I hate that mindset that now thinks that more complicated/complex a metaphor is the more respectable it is? No matter how much the story, since in the end that's EXACTLY WTF IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE, suffers. It's really just not necessary or all that clever lol. That series was just a mess before they even got to the fourth episode lol.

It really was. The thing is Ikuhara Kunihiko had done so well with fairly complex metaphors in earlier work (mawaru penguindrum/utena) but it was just so ham-fisted in yuri kuma and obvious that he was, as you were saying, trying to make a very simple metaphor into something overly complicated & it completely fell on its face.

That cat dog story...very TOUCHING! Aki seems very much....afraid to get together with her female fellow 'cuz she doesn't see a future for homos in love?.... T^T
Haha thaat lil sis is tryna EMBARRASS her sis to DEATH!? O///O

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Why did the little sister have such materials in the first place? Did Saki make it and then store it? Spy cam? Clearly her sister has watched (maybe just a glance at) the content...unless it had a label which it didn't seem to.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Why did the little sister have such materials in the first place? Did Saki make it and then store it? Spy cam? Clearly her sister has watched (maybe just a glance at) the content...unless it had a label which it didn't seem to.

much like Faust's comments above, i too am under tne impression that the little sister recorded Saki masturbating and that Saki has not clue Aki saw her doing "that".

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

much like Faust's comments above, i too am under tne impression that the little sister recorded Saki masturbating and that Saki has not clue Aki saw her doing "that".

They actually say in the story she has no idea Aki saw it until she was told the next day what was on the DVD. She almost certainly had no idea she was filmed in the first place. although she figures out what happened pretty much right away.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Cute pair. Rooting for them. Even though it is unnecessary, since it is rather obvious they will end up together.

So, her sister filmed her while she masturbated.
That is quite a... um... unorthodox way of trying to help your sibling.
I am now honestly more interested in this sister character.

Kmbanr2
joined Nov 7, 2015

I finally checked the raw and confirmed a longtime theory: on p.4, when Saki says Aki acts like a cat, she's actually calling her the "neko" (bottom) to Saki's "tachi" (top). The TLs found a clever way to make it work in English.

To reply you must either login or sign up.