Forum › Love Live! School Idol Diary discussion

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Why are we skipping so many chapters?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Why are we skipping so many chapters?

Scanlators just seem to be picking them up at random (note how ch7 got TL'd before ch6). Safe to say we shouldn't expect TMNBE to do any more chapters given their release post.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Is just keep happening!
How cool it will be a last we have more this yuri crush for background character in subtext show
that will be level up the yuri quite good

joined Jun 21, 2015

Love love the HonoUmi and Nozoelii!!! Yasss! The fact that mimorin also shipped Umi and Honoka is making this pairing a loose canon! Honk needs more love and she'll definitely get it from our resident dork Umi.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

More chapters, please. This manga is so good. And the art is also great.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

The tag should be NozoxErixUmixHono lol

joined Dec 7, 2013

Yayyyyyyy more EliUmi <3

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Two timing's just a part of my nature i guess.... that sound so wrong Eli XD also at page 13 I thought Umi got mad cuz she was hoping Eli would say Kotori instead of Honoka lol

last edited at Feb 6, 2016 10:33AM

joined Jun 12, 2012

This is a bona-fide yuri manga. As expected of Sakurako Kimino. Make them kiss already, holy hell.

Penguinonnorthpole
joined Feb 7, 2016

Tagged eriumi, showed honoumi and nozoeri, only teasing. well, I dissapointed i dont get eriumi canon, please fix the tag before everyone expecting too much

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 5:32PM

joined Feb 8, 2016

This has always been my Notp but..Aaaw that was so adorable,I'll probably start genuinely shipping this from now on

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

NOOOOOHHHHH NO NO NO.NO.N.O. I AM AN OFFICIAL ERI X NOZOMI SUPPORTER AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS TO HELL WITH THAT OFFICIAL TAG NOHNO NO NO DON't break my dreams and my ships plz I mean I've never watched LL but all the fanart and doujins and gifs and Noh ;_; I swear if this doesn't change into Eri x Nozomi I might actually kill myself (mentally) just God I know I'm being childish and absurd BIT MY BEAUTIFUL SHIP WAS JUSTBROKEN INTO SHAMBLES WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT'S LIKE SUDDENLY TAKING MEI AWAY AND THROWING YUZIxHARUMIN IN MY FACE OR THROWING AKKO AWAY AND PUSHING SUGIxMARI IN MY FACE WHAT NO.JUST.NO..... ;-;

[Let's just push all this shipping wars stuff behind a curtain, where nobody will step in it - Mod]

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 8:58AM by Nezchan

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I mean I've never watched LL

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

lmao

10489882_731610843562234_6956319631533867213_n
joined Sep 2, 2014

As a fan of this series, I think you should avoid using tags of the "ships", since this is merely subtext, I mean, almost every chapter of the Manga SID can imply a ship (minor or popular, if you want to call 'em that) but if you use tags in the chapters sounds like is canon, which is not, Sakurako Kimino really enjoys teasing the fans with ships moments, but nothing is really canon so far.
In this manga you can find Honokotoumi, honoeli, honomaki, nicomaki, makirinpana, nozoeli, honoumi etc moments... I mean, even in chapter 7 you can see the NozoRin, yet again, there is no tag there... so maybe you're gonna need a lot of tags xD

It's just my humble opinion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

NOOOOOHHHHH NO NO NO.NO.N.O. I AM AN OFFICIAL ERI X NOZOMI SUPPORTER AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS TO HELL WITH THAT OFFICIAL TAG NOHNO NO NO DON't break my dreams and my ships plz I mean I've never watched LL but all the fanart and doujins and gifs and Noh ;_; I swear if this doesn't change into Eri x Nozomi I might actually kill myself (mentally) just God I know I'm being childish and absurd BIT MY BEAUTIFUL SHIP WAS JUSTBROKEN INTO SHAMBLES WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT'S LIKE SUDDENLY TAKING MEI AWAY AND THROWING YUZIxHARUMIN IN MY FACE OR THROWING AKKO AWAY AND PUSHING SUGIxMARI IN MY FACE WHAT NO.JUST.NO..... ;-;

Lol calm down.
And why do you use a Eri x Umi icon if you're a hardcore Eri x Nozomi shipper?

Cause it's super cute uvu and I just imagine it being Nozomi with her hair loose so no problem uvu

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I mean I've never watched LL

You drpepperfan =_=

Are mean

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 5:28PM

Icon%20of%20gays
joined Dec 9, 2013

sighs EVERY single time I go to a non-popular pairing's doujin/fanart/etc, I always have to see some naysayer's nag and cry about how it's not their OTP.

Selfish much? There's enough NozoEli, NicoMaki, etc out there.

Just let UmiEli fans enjoy this in peace!

Lol calm down.
And why do you use a Eri x Umi icon if you're a hardcore Eri x Nozomi shipper?

Cause it's super cute uvu and I just imagine it being Nozomi with her hair loose so no problem uvu

LMFAO

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

PAGE 24. BOTHERS ME SO MUCH

WHYYYYYYYYY IS IT NOT LILIES FOR NOZOELI. WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR GAY GARDEN OF LILIES. NANNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

And yesss, EliUmi all the way even tho NozoEli is OTP

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

On chapter 14: Rise NicoEri.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Finally chapter 14...I've been waiting.. I really love this SID Manga. Thank you very much scanlators sniffs
But dang, where's that part where Maki says "I just want the best for her (referring to Nico)"??
Did I just imagine that from the SID Novel?

Yes! But I'd like to think of that as Senpai Trio actually hahah

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Not to mention that UmiNico in ch12. No pairing is crack.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

OMG, Chapter 14... Nico...

So much HUUUUUNNNNNGGGG.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 9:43PM

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Chapter 15 - "May our dreams come true" hah, Last Live is the proof of that.
Last page made me tear up tho... dammit...
Ofc, the part where Eli's POV was on Honkers pantsu and Honkers POV when Eli slips was also on Eli's pantsu.. fanservice fanservice

To reply you must either login or sign up.