Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

My heart is all...fluttering and frustrated at the same time. THAT stinking phone....

O.m.g... a whole week before we see the aftermath. ...Sweet torture.

Every time I scroll it's a rewind on the heart strings. Same sequence of emotions. Might even be more potent on re-view.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 10:15AM

joined Jun 30, 2015

I'm at a point where I read explicit scenes in other yuri titles with a poker face, but I lose my shit in a almost kissing scene...
I'm so invested, it's not even funny...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

xl

I'm at a point where I read explicit scenes in other yuri titles with a poker face, but I lose my shit in a almost kissing scene...

Best saying of the day

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

"The movie they were watching" how was Seol-a watching it?! It looked like she was staring at No-rae who was watching it rofl.

Also I really wanna know what on earth the dialogue is between them after the almost-kiss. It kind of looks like No-rae tries to joke about something and it fails and that's the reason Seol-a goes to bed.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 10:20AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

"The movie they were watching" how was Seol-a watching it?! It looked like she was staring at No-rae who was watching it rofl.

I loved that. It was totally obvious even before we got to the next pane where she was looking.

That movie was probably on rerun. ha-ha

I want to know what Seol-a thought when she blushed and smile to herself.

I also want to read the exchange where No-rae is making a puppy-dog face and making Seol-a feel "bad". ha-ha.

So much cuteness and agony. Thank you, Ssamba!!

P.S. @halmoni is going to make my friggin' DAY when she posts. (By that, I mean make it more than it's already been made I guess... >_>) _

P.P.S. Back to re-read number...lost count already.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 10:23AM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Also I really wanna know what on earth the dialogue is between them after the almost-kiss. It kind of looks like No-rae tries to joke about something and it fails and that's the reason Seol-a goes to bed.

No joke, the gist is that No-rae's brother called and told her to visit home briefly before school starts, and No-rae asked Seol-a if she wanted to come with. Seol-a said yes (because No-rae's mom told her to come again) and went to bed. I think No-rae was a little confused by Seol-a's lukewarm (surface) reaction, meanwhile Seol-a probably did it because she couldn't hide her blushing lmao

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 10:28AM

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Urk... It's early where I am. sips coffee
Edit: Whups, nevermind. I thought I made a grammatical error. I get what you're saying now. lol.

Norae invited Seola to visit her family after the phone call, which Seola agreed to immediately. lol.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 10:39AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

OMGGGG IM SO HDLSBSVAL IDK
An almost kiss and Im so excited i need to know what they are saying. Im was tired because yesterday I went to party But this chapter totally woke me up.

PLEASE KISS NEXT WEEK

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

btw the "your hands are cold" bit is a reference to pride and prejudice, no-rae mentioned jane austen right before that

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Darn, just a trip? So are we going to skip the last day of the ski trip? Will it just be a transition week where they go home and get ready? Argh, I want Valentine's worthy stuff to happen next week!

joined Sep 20, 2015

Crap! An hour has passed but still, i can't stop my self from grinning!!! What's happening to me? Is this a new disease or something. . . Maybe seolrae virus?? Or just an overdose of weekly ff intakes??

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@cipp

btw the "your hands are cold" bit is a reference to pride and prejudice, no-rae mentioned jane austen right before that

That information just makes me swoon harder at that scene. Seol-a...

P.S. Love Jane Austen, especially Pride and Prejudice, but can't place a quote for my life. (== _ == )_

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

MacySan

No-Rae is acting so chill after the almost kiss it's so funny. She has to play poker or something

My thoughts exactly haha.
(currently backreading the last batch of posts, I love reading everyone's reactions lol)

ffins07

P.S. Love Jane Austen, especially Pride and Prejudice, but can't place a quote for my life. (== _ == )_

haha, well for me I don't know my Austen, but figured that there was a reason that part was randomly in English :P

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 10:41AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

cipp

the new semester is already kicking my ass = i didn't have time to finish this up like i wanted to, but i figured i should just post what i have before the new chapter comes out and officially renders it non-canon. so here's another silly comic for those of you who are still awake. enjoy :)

HAHAHHAHAH cipp, I knocked a cup of NyQuil every Saturday night here so I can wake up early on Sunday morning with a FF chapter ready... so I didn't see your comic until now. It's probably what happened hahahahaha
IN YOUR FACE, SUNG-PYO.

Awesome job btw! Thanks for sharing!

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 10:46AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@khyria

Crap! An hour has passed but still, i can't stop my self from grinning!!! What's happening to me? Is this a new disease or something. . . Maybe seolrae virus?? Or just an overdose of weekly ff intakes??

I'm already over 1.5hours in and already moved onto look at Tumblr for more feelings. I don't do Tumblr!

MacySan

No-Rae is acting so chill after the almost kiss it's so funny. She has to play poker or something

My thoughts exactly haha.
(currently backreading the last batch of posts, I love reading everyone's reactions lol)

ffins07

haha, well for me I don't know my Austen, but figured that there was a reason that part was randomly in English :P

I saw confirmation on Tumblr. Sunset scene and everything. >__>

P.S. I feel like I shouldn't be capitalizing the "T".

Unnamed
joined Oct 22, 2015

https://youtu.be/5WrgMUXlgMw

"Your hands are cold". Smooth, Seol-a, smooth. ;)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

No joke, the gist is that No-rae's brother called and told her to visit home briefly before school starts, and No-rae asked Seol-a if she wanted to come with. Seol-a said yes (because No-rae's mom told her to come again) and went to bed. I think No-rae was a little confused by Seol-a's lukewarm (surface) reaction, meanwhile Seol-a probably did it because she couldn't hide her blushing lmao

hahahah oh noo.... awkward stage coming

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ffins07

@khyria

I'm already over 1.5hours in and already moved onto look at Tumblr for more feelings. I don't do Tumblr!

Hahah, because of FF I have started tumblr
I cannot contain my feelings I have to spread it everywhere hahaha

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@ieeheh

ffins07

@khyria

Hahah, because of FF I have started tumblr
I cannot contain my feelings I have to spread it everywhere hahaha

I noticed. I'm pretty sure yours was the second post I saw when I clicked the Google search result for "Fluttering Feelings tumblr". It's #3 now.

The list varies for folks, I think, but yeah. ha-ha-ha...

P.S. OK. I do have some self control. I'm going off into the real world right now. ha-ha. Going to check back later to see how many thread pages, Comico hearts, etc..

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:02AM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

I believe in the magic of february the 14th......................

XD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Those sexy long legs of Seol-a have always given me #nosebleeds

I think I have leg fetish hahahaha

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:13AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I'm so invested, it's not even funny...

I agree. Other mangas just put these type of scenes so easilly that readers become immune to them after a while. Also they don't get time to build the romance and tension properly, so when it happens readers are like meh, seen this before.
The magic of FF is that it's feelings (that needs to time evolve), not primarly lust that fades away sooner or later. This is what some people who complain about the pace don't realise

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

This is what some people who complain about the pace don't realise

That and sometimes I think some people on a personal level want things faster. Not really a flaw in FF, but an incompatibility. You can't please everyone because we all have personal tastes and what will please one taste won't please another.

EDIT: What I really think is happening with FF though is Ssamba is now wondering how to avoid showing them have sex. If she can avoid the kiss for longer then she can avoid the fact that sex is probably one of the things Seol-a would want pretty soon.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:23AM

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

https://youtu.be/5WrgMUXlgMw

"Your hands are cold". Smooth, Seol-a, smooth. ;)

So it's a quote, this would explain why the text is in english ...
I still love sSamba more ...
So Seola was really bold, and Norae certainly could not resist those eyes and that mouth, ahhh, if you really go even at Norae home together, pretty much continue to sleep together in the coming days ...

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

So Seola was really bold, and Norae certainly could not resist those eyes and that mouth, ahhh, if you really go even at Norae home together, pretty much continue to sleep together in the coming days ...

Maybe the extra bedding will be in the wash. ;)

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 11:25AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.