Forum › Excited for any upcoming games this year ?

358386-arisato
joined Jan 30, 2016

I generally only bought a Ps4 Just for these games Persona 5 , Final Fantasy 15 , Kingdom Hearts 3 , and Mighty # 9.
Oh and I can't wait for Zero Time Dilemma.

last edited at Mar 14, 2016 2:00PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Mortal Kombat XL, Project X Zone 2 and Estival Versus (kind of)

joined Jun 12, 2015

No Man's Sky.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

La-Mulana 2 and Space Pirates and Zombies 2. The originals of both were great with La-Mulana being one of my very favorite games of all time and SPAZ also being a favorite too, it just didn't leave quite as big a mark as La-Mulana.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Samarost 3
Hyper Light Drifter
A Night In the Woods
Tacoma
Undertale (Linux port)
The Universim
Last Life

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

XCOM 2 (Friday please come sooner) is probably the only game I am actually excited for.

I have a few others on my radar, like Doom or SD Gundam: G Generation Genesis, but I would really like Bamco to announce Gundam Extreme Vs Maxi Boost for home consoles. I'll run out and get a PS4 the moment they do that.

I guess Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers can be on the list too.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Dishonored 2
Overwatch
Battleborn

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Persona 5
Doom
No Man's Sky
MLB 16

I'm curious about Pokken Tournament and Star Fox Zero as well. Fire Emblem... we'll see.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

This'll be the year HoI finally makes it out, I'm sure...

Also NS4 for Hanabi.

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 4:02PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Deus Ex

A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

It probably won't come out this year but I can always hope that Bethesda will announce a new Elder Scrolls game at E3.

Oh, and Pokémon Z. Nintendo's probably gonna confirm that one this year. Oh yeah, and there's also Super Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

joined May 23, 2015

I'm not very optmistic about it, but I've still gotta be curious abouy Breath of Fire VI.

Oh, and of course the new idolmaster.

Edit: Oh shit right, tokyo necro came out last week. I'm already behind.

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 10:58PM

joined Aug 19, 2012

overwatch mostly. Not really looking forward to anything else

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 11:10PM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

It probably won't come out this year but I can always hope that Bethesda will announce a new Elder Scrolls game at E3.

Oh, and Pokémon Z. Nintendo's probably gonna confirm that one this year. Oh yeah, and there's also Super Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

I'm hoping they'll announce a Skyrin 5 year anniversary that updates the graphics and adds a bit more content. Can't see it happening, but could you imagine Skyrim on the Unreal 4 engine? Done.

last edited at Feb 1, 2016 2:26AM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Twilight Princess HD, Zelda Wii U, FE:Fates, Hyrule Warriors Legends, Rise of the Tomb Raider for PS4, Pokken Tournament, Nights of Azure (actually don't know much about it but my friend showed it to me and apparently the main two girls are gay so I'm signing myself up for whatever it is??)

Bravely Second too but I haven't beaten the first game yet oops I'm still at the beginning because I'm so lazy and MH4U took up the vast majority of my gaming last year

I'm hoping Capcom will announce they're bringing over Monster Hunter X as well, but i'm thinking they won't until there's a more advanced version.. I'd also appreciate it if Capcom said we were going to get Ace Attorney game featuring Phoenix's ancestor because I'd freaking love that too..

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

factorio will finally reach a stable steam release.

joined Jan 8, 2016

half life 3

joined Aug 4, 2014

I freaking love Planescape: Torment (one of the best RPGs out there, truly work of a genius!), so I am soooooo excited for Torment: Tides of Numenera. I expect A LOT from this game. It came up on Early Access (ugh) recently and well... It kinda sucks that combat is entirely turn-based but combat in such game is the least important thing (I just hope you can avoid as many fights as you could in first Torment). It's all about writing, atmosphere... I don't know a thing about Numenera's setting but it was created by RPG veteran, so I guess it will be okayish at worst?

There's basically no chance it will come this year but I have my fingers crossed for Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade. It looks promising, devs are streaming on regular basis and it looks like they actually LISTEN to community.

And yeah, Dishonored 2. I loved the first one, it's smooth gameplay, setting and overall atmosphere (story itself was just... there) and this one looks really good, at least on trailers. Can't wait to play as Emily, although I will miss Dunwall.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Actually forgot to mention System Shock 3.

Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

I saved up to get both the xbox one and the ps4 for their exclusives and this year is looking to be rather expensive for me already!

Mass Effect 4 (if it makes it this year), Gears 4, Gravity Rush 2, Quantum Leap, Horizon Zero dawn, Recore, The Last Guardian, Detroit (again if it makes it this year), Nights of Azure, Farcry, Megadimension neptunia VII.

I imagine more will be added as the year goes too! I'll probably add in one or two Vita games in between also.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://store.steampowered.com/app/384490/
Necropolis, a Roguelike Dark Souls, its gonna have co-op, maybe gonna game it with friends.

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 6:57PM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I saved up to get both the xbox one and the ps4 for their exclusives and this year is looking to be rather expensive for me already!

Mass Effect 4 (if it makes it this year), Gears 4, Gravity Rush 2, Quantum Leap, Horizon Zero dawn, Recore, The Last Guardian, Detroit (again if it makes it this year), Nights of Azure, Farcry, Megadimension neptunia VII.

I imagine more will be added as the year goes too! I'll probably add in one or two Vita games in between also.

I've given up on Bioware. Last Guardian might be worth it though, forgot about that game.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tekken 7
Any and all upcoming Hyperdimension games
Detroit
Final Fantasy
Overwatch
Nier 2
SFV
Blazblue Central Fiction
And hopefully Dead or Alive 6... Not even announced

last edited at Feb 3, 2016 12:17AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh yea, and if we're talking full releases of games currently in Early Access, I should add The Long Dark and Soul Axiom, both of those look brilliant.

To reply you must either login or sign up.