Forum › Chemical Romance discussion

Oh god I've been there. On a packed bus, sneezing uncontrollably, ran out of tissues, no tsundere gyaru to bail me out.

I'll never forget the embarrassment ;_;

Anoedo.. I cannot remember the name of the series your profile picture is from.. can you please tell me?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Oh god I've been there. On a packed bus, sneezing uncontrollably, ran out of tissues, no tsundere gyaru to bail me out.

Anoedo.. I cannot remember the name of the series your profile picture is from.. can you please tell me?

Comprehensive Tovarisch, methinks.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Why is no one updating that series? It's good

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

It is.

I know right? At least A Kiss And A White Lily is similar and regular enough to hold me over while I wait.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

i physcially cringed when tsun-tsun got sneezed on. rest in peace

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

Cute but forgettable.

maybe so... but do imagine, you were reading this on a train, having the same circumstances... then you met 'the one'. :) and you can never forget this manga ever again. the end.

Solid%20ice%20heart%203-29-15
joined Mar 30, 2015

"And above all, I owe Mizushima-san my life" (p5)

Just slightly over dramatic enough to give me a chuckle.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

I love Yayoi, I want her to write like a full length manga tho

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Nice! I was thinking a gyaru might be really fun to have fun in a yuri. Really wish there were more delinquents in yuri.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Nice! I was thinking a gyaru might be really fun to have fun in a yuri. Really wish there were more delinquents in yuri.

Does Hina in Hana and Hina After School count as gyaru in a yuri?

joined Jul 8, 2013

PLEASE HAVE A SEQUEL! PLEASE HAVE A SEQUEL! PLEASE HAVE A SEQUEL! PLEASE HAVE A SEQUEL! Please God, I fucking loved the shit out of this, don't leave it with this incredibly unsatisfying ending! Don't do this to us!

joined Jul 8, 2013

It is.

I know right? At least A Kiss And A White Lily is similar and regular enough to hold me over while I wait.

I know for a fact that somebody translated the final chapter (I don't think this site added it though), therefore skipping ALL OF THE OTHERS SO WE HAVE ZERO CONTEXT, so maybe that has something to do with it? Like maybe the original scanlators were like, "Well, fuck, the ending has been released so why even bother with the rest." Just a possibility.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 1:04AM

Teddy
joined Jan 31, 2013

It is.

I know for a fact that somebody translated the final chapter (I don't think this site added it though), therefore skipping ALL OF THE OTHERS SO WE HAVE ZERO CONTEXT, so maybe that has something to do with it? Like maybe the original scanlators were like, "Well, fuck, the ending has been released so why even bother with the rest." Just a possibility.

No, there's no editor that's why. http://safe.yuriproject.net/res/16160.html

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

But gyarus aren't delinquents though
It's kinda a fashion thing no?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Citrus has two gyaru, Yuzu and Harumin. Quite frankly, they're probably the saving grace of that series together with Matsuri.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

S-so cute! I need more of this!

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

when i was
a young boy
my father
took me into a city
a city in japan

he said
son when you grow up
would you be
a reader, a writer
for yuri
over all the land

he said
will you
defeat them
the yaoi and all the heterosexuals
the plans that they have made

joined Aug 10, 2015

...i Know that feeling too good (ಥ_ಥ)
Like, when you're running out of tissues.IN SCHOOL.And it's so quiet in The lesson, that you don't want to Ask anybody...sigh...sleeves are the only way :( gross but saving.

ALSO THIS WAS RERY RERY CUTESY!!!
I just loooove them together :D a tsundere Delinquent, (╯◕_◕)╯ yay

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I like, I want a sequel

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Tsundere! Tsundere!

Also, there were times when disposable tissues weren't there. People had to use handkerchiefs for wiping noses.

joined Jan 31, 2013

"But Mizushima from class 5.. she's the total gyaru type"
"Always just fiddling with her phone, all unfriendly..."

Is that what a gyaru really is? I mean come on .. a grumpy, anti-social, smartphone addict wearing some make-up >_>

Yes. At least she fits much more the gyaru image along with Yuzu and Harumin from Citrus.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This happened to me so many times. Oh and that nice feelings when one of your friends save you from your despair. I had someone like that in my class and I still keep and treasure the tissues she gave me, but of course its clean.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

This one-shot was cute. It is a bit weird she followed Yasuka around for a week, but she was convinced there was something beneath her rough exterior and wanted to get to know her better... that and yuri logic at its finest.

As for Sougou Tovarisch, I have all 3 tanks and read through all of them. I did the final chapter under the name of Halfass Scans, which were LQ scans for people who wanted to rush to the ending.

I lost interest in translating because I wasn't willing to destroy my precious books and no other raws were out at the time. Plus, I severely lacked editing skills and drawing skills, so I couldn't make anything out of it... so I gave up.

Nowadays, I'm less concerned about these damn books, but there are plenty of raws online I think. If anyone wants to edit or redraw it, I can do the translation and typesetting.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

...i Know that feeling too good (ಥ_ಥ)
Like, when you're running out of tissues.IN SCHOOL.And it's so quiet in The lesson, that you don't want to Ask anybody...sigh...sleeves are the only way :( gross but saving.

ALSO THIS WAS RERY RERY CUTESY!!!
I just loooove them together :D a tsundere Delinquent, (╯◕_◕)╯ yay

A cold and a super runny nose in high school, and no tissues. But all of the teachers kept a box of tissues on their desks, and so I made repeated trips up to their desks during class.
And yet somehow I failed to fall for any of my teachers. Oh well.

Well this manga was cute.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 4:15PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Seira posted:

If anyone wants to edit or redraw it, I can do the translation and typesetting.

I already made a post about this in the Comprehensive Tovarisch thread where someone quoted you but if you can't find someone else to deal with the cleaning and redrawing I can do it between cleaning chapters for Kawaii Scans.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 4:32PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.