Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

oh god, the torture DX

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

they're finally getting canon-y <3

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is so great. My brain is aware how long its taking for the relationship to start but I don't really mind it in this story.

joined Apr 3, 2013

Holy Crap I love this story. Remember I read the beginning way back when and it just has been a great ride.
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Wow this story...

what a stretch.

ha ha ha....

get it? Anyone? Streeeetch.... like the manga Stretch....
where nothing happened
between the two main characters
aside from their platonic interactions with each other.

yeah... so stretchy.

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Just the way I like my men:faceless like in Twilight Zone. Anyways, slowly developing =). The rest of the chapters are raws for now =(.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

It's LOOOOOOOOOOVE.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Wow this story...

what a stretch.

ha ha ha....

where nothing happened

yeah... so stretchy.

Eeehhh what are you talking about? Stretch was all baiting. "Womance"? What? Get outta here

Seolrae is canon and its real! So real it flutters.

Lol

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

The story is getting interesting, I hope more development on their relationships.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

The art and story sure are nice!

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

I like this story and art but man, it feels like not much has happened, even compared to Sasameki Koto.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I like this story and art but man, it feels like not much has happened, even compared to Sasameki Koto.

Think the first half of Girl Friends, only more so.

It's already kind of notorious for being a slow burn, but not a badly written one.

joined Jan 31, 2015

I guess you might say the story has dragged on for many moons.

... I suppose you might also say that this could lead to losing hope from yuri... unless of course we go through some sort of yuri re naissance.

... ... OK, that's all I've got.

last edited at Feb 1, 2016 12:29AM

Sfffffffff
joined Dec 12, 2014

Wow this story...

what a stretch.

ha ha ha....

where nothing happened

yeah... so stretchy.

well, i think that stretch is also a slow paced story, the mangaka said it will have a sequel so lets hope they will have some romance-ish in it.

Think the first half of Girl Friends, only more so.

It's already kind of notorious for being a slow burn, but not a badly written one.

Yeah, Fluttering Feelings is really slow, but I think that Ssamba only wants the story to be filled with little things that help develop the love story, rather than giving us some impulsive actions from the characters, here you get to see them slowly connecting with each other. i think thats really cute.

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 5:24PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Thank god there's a spoiler thread where I can post. O.o I mean, wow...how come several versions of chapter 63 are already out and Dynasty hasn't even uploaded chapter 19 yet? Not nagging, just genuinely curious, really.

last edited at Feb 28, 2016 9:11AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thank god there's a spoiler thread where I can post. O.o I mean, wow...how come several versions of chapter 63 are already out and Dynasty hasn't even uploaded chapter 19 yet? Not nagging, just genuinely curious, really.

Have you read this discussion at all? It's been well discussed that the current chapters are very quick rough translations, while the ones that end up on the site are ones that go through the much longer process of editing and QC, so naturally there's a delay. What we post is what's officially released by the scan group (in this case Yuri Project), unlike Certain Sites that swipe WIP versions and post without scanner approval.

tl;dr Because YP has only officially released up to chapter 19. We'll post more when they're done.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

It's always a pleasure to reread the chapters with official release. So much better than the rough. I just envy those people who will find out about this series once all the chapters are out lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's always a pleasure to reread the chapters with official release. So much better than the rough. I just envy those people who will find out about this series once all the chapters are out lol

I'm actually tempted to wait until official for the whole thing is done, then binge-read the whole thing in one go.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

ieeheh posted:

I just envy those people who will find out about this series once all the chapters are out lol

This is actually why I just throw most in-progress mangas I'm interested in on a list I made for them and just read them once they're finished instead. Waiting sucks. (Which is why the ones I'm most interested in I end up reading anyways because that doesn't make waiting any more difficult or anything, lol.)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

ieeheh posted:

I just envy those people who will find out about this series once all the chapters are out lol

This is actually why I just throw most in-progress mangas I'm interested in on a list I made for them and just read them once they're finished instead. Waiting sucks. (Which is why the ones I'm most interested in I end up reading anyways because that doesn't make waiting any more difficult or anything, lol.)

Oh, that's a great idea. Gonna make one right now.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Nezchan posted:

I'm actually tempted to wait until official for the whole thing is done, then binge-read the whole thing in one go.

How would you follow the discussion without being tempted to read the chapters? lol

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

they're finally getting canon-y <3

Yeah finally. I can't wait to see No-Rae's sister though. >.<

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@PaleRider, this is not a spoiler thread. It's only for discussion about the released chapters on Dynasty (up to chapter 18 at the moment).

Please follow this link to go to the spoiler thread and join our discussion there :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan posted:

How would you follow the discussion without being tempted to read the chapters? lol

I've been monitoring the spoiler thread since the start, you know. It's actually easier to skim and not be totally spoiled when the discussion isn't full of spoiler tags.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Yes! I am enjoying reading it that is why my patience is getting shorter to wait for the next chapters

To reply you must either login or sign up.