Forum › crochet rest discussion

Azumaya%20koyuki
joined Oct 2, 2014

From what others have posted, there seems to be more stories about these two? But isn't this an original story?

EDIT: This is a very nice image of these two.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45327804

last edited at Apr 14, 2015 12:12AM

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

It warm my heart up so much !!~
There was so many creations in her NSFW, I feel more love in her drawing...Aw..It amazing....

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

InstaFav.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

From what others have posted, there seems to be more stories about these two? But isn't this an original story?

EDIT: This is a very nice image of these two.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45327804

Yes, there should be 4 currently.

Keiko_sanjou_57133
joined Feb 12, 2015

I love this couple so much!! really good job, so much improved!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

God. I look back and I think about when Hiyorigeta came out and how far this has come along since then. Not only has the artist improved tremendously, but these two are probably at least in my top 5 couples from original works.

I don't think it's possible to get drunk from sniffing cologne, but it's possible to get a headache from it. Oh well I'll let that slide since the story is cute and adorable xD

To be fair, even the traditional "getting drunk from chocolate" is a bit inaccurate. I think the stat is that you'd have to eat like 20 of them to get the dosage of two standard drinks or whatever. But it didn't seem like Hiyoko was completely drunk from the cologne...kinda seemed to me that she was also washed up in her longing for Sato.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't think it's possible to get drunk from sniffing cologne, but it's possible to get a headache from it. Oh well I'll let that slide since the story is cute and adorable xD

To be fair, even the traditional "getting drunk from chocolate" is a bit inaccurate. I think the stat is that you'd have to eat like 20 of them to get the dosage of two standard drinks or whatever. But it didn't seem like Hiyoko was completely drunk from the cologne...kinda seemed to me that she was also washed up in her longing for Sato.

Personally I think it was entirely her longing for Sato, but both of them blamed it on the cologne. Poor innocent cologne.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I wonder why Satomi is not wet at all?

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I just want to clarify this, when Hiyoko dreamed that she was being arrested by Sato, that means she was being naughty, correct?

joined Jan 8, 2014

I just want to clarify this, when Hiyoko dreamed that she was being arrested by Sato, that means she was being naughty, correct?

I think to clarify it the author should draw it out for us...hehe ;)

joined Sep 11, 2014

I wonder how old Hinako and Satomi are...I wanna say they're in college on account of having "Finals" and how it seems that they're living together. But, who knows?

joined Dec 7, 2013

I wonder how old Hinako and Satomi are...I wanna say they're in college on account of having "Finals" and how it seems that they're living together. But, who knows?

They're under 20 (at least Hinako is, according to Sato in this one), and in the first story they talk about becoming seniors and Sato maybe being the student president, so I'm thinking high school. Maybe 16 in the first one about them and 17-18 in this one.

joined Mar 23, 2013

There's also that Japanese thing with seme/uke where the older or larger of the two fills the "giving" role while the other receives. Certainly it's more of a yaoi thing, but these stories seem to fit the mold very well without being blatant about it.

You know I just read this and something hit me. Seme/uke dynamic is pretty much universal for yaoi and I was wondering why I don't like most yaoi works. At first I thought a big part was because I was a straight male and it didn't really appeal much to me.

But then it hit me, seme/uke is a copy paste of the wall pushing shoujo male lead ( preferably with dark hair ) and the meek shoujo heroine trope. Remove the breasts ( not that they ever have anything past A- cup lol ), cut the hair, and add giant sized hands and I totally picture it in my mind. Add a splash of more rapey content every now and there and you have it.

I've just read the same routine too many time already. I guess it makes sense since yaoi has a large women readership.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

For some reason, I reeeeealy want to read a reversal of these two. It will be pretty interesting see their "so much definite" roles switched, I think. :3

Oh, but, I also want to read the "arrested" episode. xD

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 10:09PM

joined Jun 3, 2015

I really wanted to know how the relationship of these two developed.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I really wanted to know how the relationship of these two developed.

Previous work of the mangaka Yellow Drops shows a glimpse of how things happened through flashbacks, would like to see more tho.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I am all for making sure that your partner feels good and satisfied, but this is pretty much the only chapter out of four that she receives anything and it is only breast play. I can understand if Sato enjoys topping and being on the giving, but that does not mean she will NEVER want to receive. I would like to see it at least be mutual instead of one-sided all the time :/ it just makes it seems so pillow princessy which is not all that fun to deal with in real life. I am sure I will not see a chapter where it is mutual, but hell I can at least dream.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I think you all are making too much of it. Personally, I do enjoy receiving from my partner but even then I want them to feel good at the same time. But if it turns out I'm the one doing the giving, it's usually enough of a turn-on/high that I feel a release when I make my partner cum. Like, I actually feel sated just from making them feel good, and then to be the one receiving just sounds like too much. shrugs Different people enjoy different things, and that doesn't mean they ALWAYS enjoy the same thing. Variety is good. :)

Also, I think it's pretty clear Sato-chan is turned on by what she does to Hiyoko.

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 2:31AM

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

She dreamed of getting "arrested" by Sato-Chan... all I can see in the future is softcore bdsm made into an adorable ball of fluff by this adorable couple!!!X3 Ribbons!!

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

yaoi has a large women readership.

I don't go for yaoi. Have faith in humanity!! Not all women belong to the yaoi faction!!! Yuri will come out out top in this battle!! And to all the women who don't know what Yuri is... come here I'll show you!!! XD

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016
  • grins like an idiot *
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

yaoi has a large women readership.

I don't go for yaoi. Have faith in humanity!! Not all women belong to the yaoi faction!!! Yuri will come out out top in this battle!! And to all the women who don't know what Yuri is... come here I'll show you!!! XD

Ugh so true, almost all otaku girls i know like yaoi and dislike yuri.
I think yuri is much cutter!
I'll help you showing them :3

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

I swear this is the third time I've read this yet it's posted as a recent update. Perhaps I had already read it in the yurism site or something... Meh, it's still an awesome read. Hiyoko looked like Yui from SAO at one point, though.

joined Apr 7, 2016

Does anyone know if the author is doing more work with these guys? Really enjoy these two and kind of hoping to see more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Right now I believe that food girls series is taking up the author's time. I hope this gets a continuation, since it's so good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.