Forum › Manga General Thread

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Oh, just found this thread :D I like threads like these. Sure, I already have thousands of bookmarks of mangas I may want to read completely someday, but you never know where you find a new favorite^^

I feel you xD

So thanks @Nevri for mentioning Shishunki Bitter Change. Didn't knew about this one and I really like it so far. But I mistook some of the joke pages for real ones and then wondered why the story didn't acknowledge this stuff. Until I noticed my mistake, but it took me a few chapters. Okay, maybe it took me half of all released chapters. I probably shouldn't read that fast^^.

You're welcome <3 Yea, their troll pages made me confused at first too, but I caught on pretty fast, that they are not cannon xD Still love when translating groups have fun like that ;3

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 4:34AM

joined May 23, 2015

To be more specific, being heavily involved in pretty much all the manga my group has done (excepting the doujins and the shoujo one), I'm a pretty big fan of all of them.

Outside of that, there are a number of other series I follow. There are a number of heterosexual romance series included so be warned.

Okusan - because thirty year old housewives are adorable.
Fujiyama-san wa shishunki - great young romance series.
Flying Witch - relaxing, slice of life, but with magic.
Bokugirl - because why the hell not.
Shinozaki-san Ki ota shika ni - everyone already knows this one, I'm sure.
Renai Boukun - romantic comedy / harem filled with absurd plot developments and lots and lots of violence. Also homosexuality of all sorts.
Mahoutsukai no Yome - I think this is easily one of the most finely-crafted story-driven series currently running. The world and all the characters are just fascinating.
Hakoiri Drops - romantic comedy that is adorable but more importantly actually advances various relationships.
Amari Mawari - another manga series by Kurota bb (who does A-channel)
Oshiete! Gyaruko-chan - hilarious series about female issues.
Mitsuboshi Colors - another series by Katsuwo (who does Hitori Bocchi no MaruMaru Seikatsu) about three little girls and the various games they play.
Amanchu

Separate section for series I follow which have been animated
Yuyushiki
A-channel
Kiniro Mosaic
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Love Lab
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

No longer running (completed) series
Ishuukan Friends
O/A - about an idol and a comedian who happen to have the exact same voice, and the inane radio program they put on acting as a single entity.
Boku ni Koisuru Mechanical - the plot is a total Terminator parody, but with love comedy and sexual tension thrown in. Full of action movie references.
Aria

That is just the stuff I actively follow. There's a ton of other stuff I casually read that I haven't decided whether or not I like enough to really get in to.

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 5:47AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Several of those are on the reader, of course. Notably Flying Witch, Shinozaki-san, Hakoiri Drops, A-Channel and Yuyushiki

joined May 23, 2015

Sometimes I want to submit requests for other series I do to also be put up here, but I feel like it wouldn't be right for me to do that myself.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

plastic little manga is not yuri.....

joined Dec 16, 2013

so Sidonia end wtf yuhata!! yuri is dead! izana x yuhata alive but yuhata is now a man! proof the author against yuri!

last edited at Oct 2, 2015 12:34PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Outside of yuri and non-yuri posted here, I'm only reading Nisekoi at the moment.

Previously, I also read:
Naruto and Naruto Gaiden
xxxHOLiC and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Cardcaptor Sakura
Chobits
Great Teacher Onizuka and GTO: Shonan Days
Nozoki Ana
Hana Kimi
Onani Master Kurosawa

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Haha. New chapter of Boku wa Mari no Naka got me xD. I was betting that Komori won't remember anything. The way chapter was progressing did seem that that will be the case, I even thought to myself "I called it", when it was about to end, but then author throw flashback from Mari's memory at the very last page xD Well played Oshimi, well played x3

last edited at Oct 8, 2015 12:18AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

isn't Nozoki Ana got lesbian turn het?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

koneko

isn't Nozoki Ana got lesbian turn het?

From what I know it's a bisexual girl who's in love with the female mc but in the end she's married and pregnant, I'm not sure if it is in Nozoki Ana or Nozo x Kimi as they're from the same mangaka, but I remember reading somewhere that one of them really have a yuri side couple without ending in het, or I'm mixing it up with another manga that's more or less the same shit.

Someone knows the manga in this credit page? I know I read this manga before but I can't rememer the name... And if you like yanderes I recommend this manga, it's from where I got the credit page.

last edited at Oct 12, 2015 9:46PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I'm not sure if it is in Nozoki Ana or Nozo x Kimi as they're from the same mangaka, but I remember reading somewhere that one of them really have a yuri side couple without ending in het.

neither have a yuri couple end, Nozo x Kimi has unrequitted yuri in it, and the love interest of the yuri girl ends up falling in love with the MC-guy. yuri girl is just there for like 2-3 few chapters and kinda tossed aside after her story arc is done.

don't bother with any if you want yuri, just wasting your time.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Nozoki Ana (A Peep Hole) is het. It's about a young man named Kido, who discovered a peep hole in the apartment he's staying on. On the other side, he find the mysterious Emiru, who is pleasuring herself. The series is about their rather weird and unhealthy relationship.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Reading BAKUON!! manga and in the middle of reading i can't help noticing the manga erotic art style and check it around........turns out made by hentai manga author no wonder the arts damn erotic!!!
not to mention one of the character exactly the same as one of his h works..
http://nhentai.net/g/149339/

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 8:44AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

koneko posted:

not to mention one of the character exactly the same as one of his h works..

This is not new though. Entire main cast from Koe de oshigoto looks exactly the same as ones he used is his hentai. Reusing ideas FTW

last edited at Dec 30, 2015 3:12PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

"Sonoko is a somewhat tomboyish girl who's indoctrinated by her friend Yayoi into the joys and ways of having sex... without losing one's virginity."

joined Dec 16, 2013

oooh that one..
need hentai thread.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

oooh that one..
need hentai thread.

Now that we've got categories in place, it's that much easier to start one.

joined Dec 16, 2013

hmmm yuri?...

last edited at Jan 4, 2016 6:57AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Boku wa Mari no Naka went full yuri.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I give Fuuka a lot of shit 'cause it's too damn easy to make fun of, but i gotta say it was pretty amusing watching Haruna ready to snap at any moment

joined Dec 16, 2013

Sengoku Youko ends awesome masterpiece..
recommend it.

Hoshi no samidare also great but it could be better if
yuri happen.. http://www.mangareader.net/the-lucifer-and-biscuit-hammer/43/12

last edited at May 24, 2016 4:38PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Jesus Christ Boku wa Mari no Naka don't scare me like that, for a second there i thought Yori would take a bus out of this manga and the yuri would've been killed in the stealthiest way i'd ever see

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So this happened, apparently.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:11PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Erza and?

To reply you must either login or sign up.