Forum › Manga General Thread

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Trafi

Did you see the new GotW update?! Things are fiiiiiinally heating up with the girls! and Jaegu is finally going to be taking things seriously.

Yeah that's great, the story is moving on and Dal-Dal vs Queen will be so badass... but Queen will have Jae-Gu and I so don't like the new guy for Dal-Dal T_T. He's like a perfect, normal and boring version of Jae-Gu... Her cute point is how she's alway overexcited and moody but with him it will be calm and boring
She should get someone like Moon-Young instead, they became so much closer and a TsunTsun relationship is much more interesting

Didn't even fight =D

last edited at Apr 17, 2015 2:22PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Trafi

Did you see the new GotW update?! Things are fiiiiiinally heating up with the girls! and Jaegu is finally going to be taking things seriously.

Yeah that's great, the story is moving on and Dal-Dal vs Queen will be so badass... but Queen will have Jae-Gu and I so don't like the new guy for Dal-Dal T_T. He's like a perfect, normal and boring version of Jae-Gu... Her cute point is how she's always overexcited and moody but with him it will be calm and boring
She should get someone like Moon-Young instead, they became so much closer and a TsunTsun relationship is much more interesting

The more I see Dal Dal and what she just said in the latest chapter the more I feel that she really doesn't understand or get Jaegu at all. Let alone Queen as well though I think they're more acquaintances than friends, unlike Moon Young and Queen.

Didn't even fight =D

There are so many great moments throughout the story it's hard to say which one is my favorite (though the bench scene with the butler is damn near the top lol).

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw blah, the yuri path in Boku wa Mari no Naka got a huge roadblock now

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Red Alert

Red Alert

Boku wa Mari no Naka has gone yuri

This is not a drill

I repeat, this is not a drill

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Red Alert

Red Alert

This is not a drill

Let's see how long it'll last, I won't be surprised if it goes nowhere and have het end, Just saying...

last edited at May 24, 2015 5:06PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Red Alert

Red Alert

This is not a drill

Let's see how long it'll last, I won't be surprised if it goes nowhere and have het end, Just saying...

I'll be surprised if it has any romantic ending at all, considering the actual plot of the manga

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Red Alert

Red Alert

This is not a drill

I'll be surprised if it has any romantic ending at all, considering the actual plot of the manga

Yeah, but a Yuri ending would make more sense than het, I don't remember very we'll, but didn't that girl help Mari since the beggining? I also don't remember Mari showing interest in any guy.

last edited at May 24, 2015 5:18PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That girl's been gay for Mari since the beginning, and now she's been spreading her yuri pheromones ever since the actual Mari started showing signs of the original Mari
No idea how the old Mari feels though, but i like to think that this kiss was actually the old Mari taking over for a moment, i don't think new Mari would have the balls

last edited at May 24, 2015 5:21PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

That girl's been gay for Mari since the beginning, and now she's been spreading her yuri pheromones ever since the actual Mari started showing signs of the original Mari
No idea how the old Mari feels though, but i like to think that this kiss was actually the old Mari taking over for a moment, i don't think new Mari would have the balls

It probably is the original Mari, I also can't believe actual Mari would do it, either way I'm not sure original Mari will come back, they'll probably fuse eventually and become a new Mari, or at least original will absorve actual and change a little, but as long it don't have het end I'm happy.

last edited at May 24, 2015 5:31PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm of the opinion that there's no new nor old mari. Just a girl with incredibly deep psychological issues

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I swear to God, Fuuka is really pissing me off! What would i give for the ability to simply drop it
The legend continues...

joined Mar 23, 2013

I swear to God, Fuuka is really pissing me off! What would i give for the ability to simply drop it
The legend continues...

Fuuka and Domestic na Kanojo are read almost purely to witness the great rage waves of comments. Seo and Kei are the biggest trolls really.

last edited at May 27, 2015 6:57AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

The legend continues...

Fuuka and Domestic na Kanojo are read almost purely to witness the great rage waves of comments. Seo and Kei are the biggest trolls really.

I'm striked with deep sadness everytime i miss a Fuuka thread on /a/ after release Like today ;_;

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh my God Fuuka has done it again! And this time it striked with a vengeance! My soul tells me that i should just jump out of this ride and roll down the cliff, but i'd regret for the rest of my life if i didn't see this through the end

joined Mar 23, 2013

Oh my God Fuuka has done it again! And this time it striked with a vengeance! My soul tells me that i should just jump out of this ride and roll down the cliff, but i'd regret for the rest of my life if i didn't see this through the end

Lul, still reading Fuuka. You are not too smart.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Finally the Dressrosa Arc in One Piece is finally winding down. One of the best arcs in the series thus far.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Lul, still reading Fuuka. You are not too smart.

I survived through Suzuka and KNIM, i can take some Fuukas

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Magician is very good, i re-read it recently and i appreciate the art more than the first time, to the point that i love it now,
the story is simply perfect, so interesting, with a well build background, and, even with lots of action i can't call it shonen,

usually i hate story with child protagonists, but enzu is the best!, and iremi is...mmh... i don't know, i'm waiting the 3° part (and edermask forever)

about corean works, there a shonen that i find fun: noblesse, so much posing, with those people fighting in those attire, really a continue lol

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Someone knows the name of this manga or mangaka? I know I've seen this art before but I don't remember where...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Someone knows the name of this manga or mangaka? I know I've seen this art before but I don't remember where...

I think it's Tokio Shima

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

has someone here read Lucu lucu ? i don't know why, but it's a manga i'd see well in Dynasty, even if it isn't yuri

Nina Crepaldi
Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Finally the Dressrosa Arc in One Piece is finally winding down. One of the best arcs in the series thus far.

Yes, and the end of this arc brought us awesome news

Nina Crepaldi
Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Some of you reads really good mangas, as for me some of my favorites are:

One piece - Nana - Monster - Ghost in the Shell - Rurouni Kenshin - Death Note - Fairy Tail - and yuri of course

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I think it's Tokio Shima

Thanks Nevri.

And in Boku wa Mari no Naka, we're closer to Mari x Yori, but cliffhanger ended with new possible pairing, Yori x Pavement-san, unless Truck-san get her first Fuuka style.

last edited at Jul 20, 2015 3:45PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

has someone here read Lucu lucu ? i don't know why, but it's a manga i'd see well in Dynasty, even if it isn't yuri

i read lucu lucu that ending though.......
already forgot...

To reply you must either login or sign up.