Forum › Love Steal discussion

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

O`_ó

Ttkls2
joined Aug 13, 2013

Should I feel angry? This didn't feel like NTR.. just.. I'm not sure anymore.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

ummmm......... i don't know about this one. i cannot say i did not like it, but i also cannot say that i did not dislike it.. this requires another reread or two.

also when you think about it, who's playing whom? is it the warring frenemies, Azusa and Kanami? or the innocent and aloof senpai, Miyuki?

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

every yui7's work is amazing, but i dont like so much this one :c
still remeber "a room without shiori" </3

joined Jun 12, 2015

That was interesting. And that's not netorare. Cheating yes, netorare nope.

joined Aug 9, 2013

uhh....so...the girl was cheating on her girlfriend...then she lured her gf into having sex in the bathroom right next to the one trying to steal her away.....who responded by becoming angry?
Are you seriously saying now that the thief is going to be the victim and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?

Great job for the senpai though. It is obvious that this not the first time someone tried to take her away from her love and she responded wisely.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Rainbowmau5

every yui7's work is amazing, but i dont like so much this one :c
still remeber "a room without shiori" </3

That was the first thing that came to mind. I always feel like Yui7's works are like an onion. you have to carefully peel away each layer to get to the best part, but while you're peeling, you may suddenly find yourself either crying or thinking that the whole thing stinks and isn't worth the bother.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

uhh....so...the girl was cheating on her girlfriend...then she lured her gf into having sex in the bathroom right next to the one trying to steal her away.....who responded by becoming angry?
Are you seriously saying now that the thief is going to be the victim and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?

Great job for the senpai though. It is obvious that this not the first time someone tried to take her away from her love and she responded wisely.

Surely the only reason she's going out with her because the blonde girl fell in love with her first though. To quote her: "But you know, if I see something good, why do i care who bought it first? The fact I want it is what's important."

Basically, they're both awful. And the other girl is stuck in the middle of it :/ poor girl

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 9:01AM

joined Apr 15, 2011

Surely the only reason she's going out with her because the blonde girl fell in love with her first though. To quote her: "But you know, if I see something good, why do i care who bought it first? The fact I want it is what's important."

Basically, they're both awful. And the other girl is stuck in the middle of it :/ poor girl

yes the two frenemies are awful, but actually i think the dark haired one, Kanami is the worst of the bunch. Kanami's actions have me wondering if she does what she does to Azusa because somewhere deep down inside she really wants Azusa. for example, Kanami ALWAYS gets the same cute or adorable things Azusa has. why? she says if she wants it she gets it, but her wants are always things Azusa has or wants to get. to me that sounds like what she really wants is Azusa.

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 11:25PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I got the same impression.

I kind of like this one because of how multifaceted it is. It is still incredibly short, taking a bit away from what it could be.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I want azura and miyu to end up together.

Or actually a threesome might not be bad since they all get along pretty well lol

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 9:58AM

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Why am I not surprised. Oh yes, this is Yui7!

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

yes the two frenemies are awful, but actually i think the dark haired one, Kanami is the worse of the bunch. Kanami's actions have me wondering if she does what she does to Azusa because somewhere deep down inside she really wants Azusa. for example, Kanami ALWAYS gets the cute or adorable things Azusa has. why? she says if she wants it she gets it, but her wants are always things Azusa has or wants to get. to me that sounds like what she really wants is Azusa.

blame it on the food, thats the whole reason :D

ps: what a lovely and blind pear, thats why you are "ciega" right?

joined Apr 15, 2011

I've always been ciega. the pear was just food for thought :-D

Btw, where is your avatar from?

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

haha ok.. i was thinking because "ciega" means "blind" in spanish :c
what?! is ruby from steven universe .. "ruby and sapphire"? the yuri cartoon couple? I thought everyone here knows them D:

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Meh. Seems believable but I still can't seem to care about any of these characters or what happens to them.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

what?! is ruby from steven universe .. "ruby and sapphire"? the yuri cartoon couple? I thought everyone here knows them D:

Now we all get to be happy for a person discovering this great show. Pretty good Christmas present right there. Unless they just didn't recognize the character. I almost didn't at a glance.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Yes.Crush her.
Hard.

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

i dont know

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Yui7 is always a must read but this left me...unsettled.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I got the story (though the exposition was tricky):

Asuza is stealing Miyu from Kanami, but actually Kanami just snatched her first because she knew Asuza wanted her. To make her angry. Or because she's jealous.

Probably Kanami probably wants Asuza.

As for Miyu, deep down, I think she enjoys being wanted by the two. After all, she's dripping wet.

Really, it's just a power struggle between Asuza and Kanami.

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 11:59AM

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

For a netorare tag, this was surprisingly tolerable... -_-

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

This isn't really netorare, just regular old cheating, I was a bit disappointed because I wanted some legit netorare action, but it was alright.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Regardless of the actual content, I thought the finger lightly touching the dripping lily was a nice choice.

last edited at Dec 25, 2015 12:58PM

joined Apr 15, 2011

Rainbowmau5 said:

yes it does and yes i am.

never heard of them. thanks you for sharing. i've added them to my list of 'to research and/or read'.

Nosebleed

This isn't really netorare, just regular old cheating, I was a bit disappointed because I wanted some legit netorare action, but it was alright.

i could not agree more. actually, i'd call it more of a cat and mouse game than cheating, and whoever said they wished this has been longer or needed a part two, i really agree with that sentiment.

somehow, this story feels like it needs to play out more and answer the following questions:

• does Azusa get her chance to "crush" Kanami like she says she wants to?
  • does Kanami really have deep seeded feelings toward Azusa and would they come to surface?
  • is Miyuki really playing Azusa and Kanami for her own selfish needs and desires (as i question her innocent senpai act)?
  • in Kanami's own subtle way, isn't she really being intimate and by that i mean having sex with Azusa (just not directly)? --> why else would she "punish" Miyuki by telling her to continue what she is doing with Azusa <--
  • finally, i find this power struggle odd. odd in the sense that we never hear about anything Azusa has done to "get back at" Kanami, so if she is the "weak", good-girl type, I suppose this is more NTR in the definition sense of the word even if not in the actual sense.

To reply you must either login or sign up.