Forum › OneeLoli Manga 1+2+3 discussion

This one seems a little but more pedoish than the author's other works. Still decent though.

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 10:33PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

This one seems a little but more pedoish then the author's other works. Still decent though.

hardly pedoish nothing happened... well there was a collar.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I'm usually weary when I see the word "loli" but overall it was really cute. Could do without the collar but I'm not gonna complain.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

at least its not that manga with the disgusting nurse that puts water in young girls bellies? I dont remember the name but when I read the first chapter of the manga I was scared....
this isnt creepy like that but i get what your saying.

joined Sep 4, 2014

at least its not that manga with the disgusting nurse that puts water in young girls bellies? I dont remember the name but when I read the first chapter of the manga I was scared....

Oh man

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

More Itou Hachi?? Best. Christmas. Ever.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

the tags are in such perfect harmony I can't even

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Holy crap, because the panels were full page width, I didn't even realize it was a 4-Koma!

joined Sep 11, 2014

You mean Oshikko-sensei? Yeah that is one freaky manga.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Well I liked the collar. It was cute.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm usually weary when I see the word "loli" but overall it was really cute. Could do without the collar but I'm not gonna complain.

I don't see the collar as bad in any way because it's not like - she's a slave / property thing - but a cute, cat accessory thing.

Really liked it :) It was a bit more explicit than the others but those images weren't actually part of the story - they were all pieces of art interspersed through the work - and like the cover may or may not be cannon with the story. (A bit of service).

I love the flattened back style of cat ears she has - so cute :)

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 11:25PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I demand more

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

So cute!

P.S. Oh no, hide one sock?!

last edited at Dec 20, 2015 11:41PM

Hanako
joined Jan 26, 2014

I did notice the fact that she was only 12, but it stays so innocent that it doesn't feel... wrong. I see it as something that might develop when she gets older.

And as always, Itou Hachi's work is just adorable. She is my personal favorite artist on Dynasty.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Itou Hachi seems to like loli age gaps but that's the thing I love about her work is that it never gets creepy, it's always innocent and cute and never crosses the line, maybe a kiss here and there but they're sweet innocent kisses so it's never bothered me. It would be nice to see her do time-skips with the same characters and see them more lovey dovey but this is enough for me too.

67baf6ae9865138df746371ac0aef8a8d392a976
joined Apr 24, 2015

Itou Hachi is one of the few authors I know who can make these age gap relationships so adorable. When I first saw the animal ears I thought it would be in the fantasy world that Itou Hachi created where those without fox ears have strange powers, but then I noticed it wasn't just the master who lacked animal ears. And the presence of a television. I want to question the foxy loli but at the same time I really don't. Love ya, Hachi, keep bringing in more foxies.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I don't see the collar as bad in any way because it's not like - she's a slave / property thing - but a cute, cat accessory thing

You're right I didn't see it that way as first.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Itou Hachi seems to like loli age gaps but that's the thing I love about her work is that it never gets creepy, it's always innocent and cute and never crosses the line, maybe a kiss here and there but they're sweet innocent kisses so it's never bothered me. It would be nice to see her do time-skips with the same characters and see them more lovey dovey but this is enough for me too.

I agree, it never gets creepy. For me it's the character design, which is really cute and fluffy, and it really helps me get past the larger age gaps and focus on the story at hand.

I would also like the time-skip to happen, it would be interesting how the characters interact when one of them isn't a loli.

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

Itou hachi draws such cute characters!!! The art style and story completely draws me in, and before I know it I have the most idiotic grin on my face!!! They're all just too cute!!! XD

joined Oct 17, 2014

Seems like this was originally meant to be the sequel to Snow of Spring, but Itou Hachi decided to make put the animal ears on the loli instead.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snow_of_spring#56

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So cute and fluffy, I want to see more. <3

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I agree, it never gets creepy. For me it's the character design, which is really cute and fluffy, and it really helps me get past the larger age gaps and focus on the story at hand.

I would also like the time-skip to happen, it would be interesting how the characters interact when one of them isn't a loli.
yep itou hachi is the best if we talk about age gap always make so cute doujins

last edited at Dec 21, 2015 3:40AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Itou Hachi, i LOVE YOU and YOUR WORK.
Marry ME.
Pls.
Senpai.
Luv u.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Onee, you lolicon Onee

joined Jul 18, 2015

Gosh this was too adorable >///<

To reply you must either login or sign up.