Forum › The Flower And The Star discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

As for the chapter... I didn't know one could gain such strength from badminton. To be able to through a desk like that. I've been doing everything wrong. Guess this means no more 5am gym! Whoopie!!!

Wait, badminton? I thought this was about table tennis???

-_-/ .... Ignore!!!!! Ignore all... of that whatever I was saying....

Haha, was just pokin' fun at you. xD
Maybe it's time for me to switch sports--- since I do play badminton! Hehe.

Anyway, that was a pretty satisfying conclusion. Hoshino, however eccentric, is still really cute around Hanai.
Best of luck to Chika though! Hope she gets a good end too. (ahem, with someone else)

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

moeee!

joined Jul 8, 2013

I don't think this is the end.... That "You'll just have to remember it for yourself" is an obvious next-plot-arc-hook.

joined Aug 6, 2013

Why did she whisper in her ear after she grabbed her by the waist?

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

At first I thought she might be sniffing her hair (like ya do), but due to the absence of sfx and this being the early stages of their relationship, I'm going to say that she kissed her, or was just hugging her closely, probably the latter.

last edited at Aug 27, 2013 8:53PM

joined Aug 6, 2013

At first I thought she might be sniffing her hair (like ya do), but due to the absence of sfx and this being the early stages of their relationship, I'm going to say that she kissed her, or was just hugging her closely, probably the latter.

Could she have whispered i love you ? Bc her mouth is open so I doubt it's a kiss... Hmm σ(^_^;)

last edited at Aug 27, 2013 8:59PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Personally I believe she kissed her hair, it seems the natural thing in that situation. Or if not kissed, nuzzled a bit. Actually saying "I love you" probably would have produced a big blush or more, given this is the world of Everyone Freaks Out About Everything (which actually put me off in the early chapters).

Mind you, the everyone freaking out factor kinda makes Chika's ending palatable, since it's consistent with the story and how she/everyone acts. What I don't get is the sudden aggressive obsession of Random Boy, who hadn't shown anything like that earlier. To me that was what came out of left field.

joined Jul 30, 2013

Sweet, I had thought the series would end without them getting to play together!

Chika does something cliche by cutting her hair, then something not-so-cliche by getting extremely fired up. Her determination is commendable (and hiliarous). I love it.

joined Aug 6, 2013

Personally I believe she kissed her hair, it seems the natural thing in that situation. Or if not kissed, nuzzled a bit. Actually saying "I love you" probably would have produced a big blush or more, given this is the world of Everyone Freaks Out About Everything (which actually put me off in the early chapters).

Thanks nezchan! You mad it clear for me to understand :)

last edited at Aug 27, 2013 10:47PM

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

What happens on page 4 of chapter 11 is something I'm wayyyy too familiar with. Although not for the same reason...

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

The tag said ongoing, does this mean I could expect more chapter to come....please, please, please say Yes!
(cross my finger) >,<

last edited at Aug 28, 2013 12:39AM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Is this the end? Heey! I want it to go on forever as Aoi Hana or Sasameki Koto!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Its priceless manga, love it so much. Thanks guys for your work!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

AH! DOWNLOAD LIMIT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Topbow3
joined Feb 11, 2013

It was a great series, enjoyed it all the way through. But what made this series really stand out for me is the absolutely horrifying faces the characters (especially Hanai) makes sometimes. That's to say, I really like the art style.

Waiting for extras patiently.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

childhood friend never wins etc.

Like in Kimi koi limit, Aoi hana, Marriage black ?

More like Honey & Mustard, Gokujo Drops or Unchanging Days. Wait...

yes, like in kashimashi... i hated that ending (and the manga isn't good at all)

is it possible to see some other chapter in future, like for kase-san ?
this was one of the best short-serie i ever read, better than notes of garden ..., and the ending is pefect

last edited at Aug 28, 2013 10:14AM

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

yes, like in kashimashi... i hated that ending (and the manga isn't good at all)

is it possible to see some other chapter in future, like for kase-san ?
this was one of the best short-serie i ever read, better than notes of garden ..., and the ending is pefect

what kashimashi she ends up with the childhood friend.

joined Aug 28, 2013

such a cute chapter T.T

can anyone recommend any similar manga? I've read sasameki koto, girl friends, aoi hana, etc. and would really like some more :D :D :D :D

Kyoko_and_chinatsu_cinema
joined Aug 22, 2013

such a cute chapter T.T

can anyone recommend any similar manga? I've read sasameki koto, girl friends, aoi hana, etc. and would really like some more :D :D :D :D

@grimes : Himitsu no Recipe, Octave, Yume yori suteki na, Tomodachi Login, Omoi no Kakera, Sougou Tovarisch and Renai Joshi File. I hope I mentioned some mangas you didn't know

I wish this anime continued :c 8 more pages aren't enough!

Kyoko_and_chinatsu_cinema
joined Aug 22, 2013

@grimes And I forgot this one: Haru natsu Aki Fuyu. Enjoy

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I'm sufficiently astonished at how well this ended. The last two chapters were pretty great.

Sd
joined Aug 12, 2013

OMMG AWWW <3

joined Nov 30, 2011

Wait? This is over already?

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I just reread chapter 9. All these feels. Too many feels.

joined Jul 8, 2013

It's weird...that feeling of relief that I don't have to wait for these incredibly slow releases anymore and at the same time I'm horribly depressed that I have nothing to wait for anymore. This always happens with mah yuri manga.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

LMFAO! Oh my god. Hoshino. <3 "Until I ran out of land." Roflmao.

To reply you must either login or sign up.