Forum › Isn't The Moon Beautiful discussion

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

oooooh this is gooey gushingly sweet. bring on part two!

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I love the art and the story.

but I can't get past the two sets of ears... pick one! o_o

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I need doctor.

Also, is there anyone who miss sensei and Haru pairing? Cause i do

I know but at least they got a cameo here on the title page! :D

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So sweet. Itou's work is always adorable.

And I don't think there will be any triangle or drama. Just fluff. That's what Itou does.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

err, Love triangle perhaps?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

It gets -1 enjoyment points for me because I really do not like arranged marriages (even yuri ones). Other then that super fluffy as usual and just like everybody else I hope it does not become a love triangle (a romantic three way relationship would be fine I guess)

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

I sense polyamory

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Sweet as always. But this reminds me: Is Legally Married Yuri Couple Book completed? I'd like the see more of them, but it got nothing new for over a year now... =(

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

For the sake of discussion, I wonder what circumstances can lead to a same-sex arranged marriage in that universe.

I mean, she's supposedly from a rich family, with servants and all, she's been sheltered, she's loved. But... she's given in marriage at an early age to a woman.

Meaning they give up/don't want children from her.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Nooo, i don't want a triangle :( i really hate that tag!! Just like harem -_____- i ship just Serin and the Madam.
Kayo u r cute but go awayy

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

For the sake of discussion, I wonder what circumstances can lead to a same-sex arranged marriage in that universe.

I mean, she's supposedly from a rich family, with servants and all, she's been sheltered, she's loved. But... she's given in marriage at an early age to a woman.

Maybe her father has a brother who can continue the family line? Or they have some magical science baby stuff going on.

Eriumi-ss
joined Oct 30, 2014

having mixed feeling about the fiancé. now she doesn't seem as warm as how Chiru describes her from her flashback.
also i guess this gonna be one sided love? Kayo, the type to always protect her Ojou-sama because of duty, but actually has come to adore and love her :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe it's a culture that doesn't put such an emphasis on bloodlines and heredity?

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Japan should legalize same sex marriage already.

joined Aug 10, 2015

That...could be maybe, in like,...never? :D
That would be soo wonderful, but sadly i think they will do it in like,..phew,,,...10 years? 20? Oh well.It's 2k16 soon.
This will happen soon.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Give it 5-10 years. Pretty sure they are going to do something for the Olympics to look good.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Déjà vu vibes everywhere in this chapter. Disappointment!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Maybe it's a culture that doesn't put such an emphasis on bloodlines and heredity?

Well, unless science babies or polygamy, it effectively bars the MC from having children of her own legally.

Maybe that family doesn't need her to have children, but by marrying her "forcefully" to a woman, they ensure there will be no legal children.

So I hope they have some way to be biological mothers without the intervention of males in that universe. They don't have to, but it's cruel to take the choice away from them.

last edited at Dec 17, 2015 12:51PM

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

oh another story with animal ear gosh i miss this author but I miss sensei and Haru more. that short cameo and credit page made me sad that it didnt get updated

last edited at Dec 17, 2015 12:05PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

love triangle

probably never will happen coz it involves the constitution.
vietnam got better hope....

last edited at Dec 17, 2015 2:58PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

threesome

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

For the sake of discussion, the setting looks very much like late 19th, early 20th century Japan, just with everyone having two sets of ears and girls being legally allowed to love girls, if only recently. This probably means that unless magic is introduced, no same-sex reproduction is possible.
So why would a marriage be arranged between two girls of families that has so little in common? Their residences are far apart, their social standing too. This probably won't be explained, but it might be a conspiracy brought on by a third party, with the aim of cutting off those two families' lines, by blackmailing the fathers?
Another possibility is that author didn't actually thought it through and simply used the elements s/he likes to write about: yuri, marriages, and animal ears.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

probably something along the line the father owes his life or something.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The gender of the spouse could be male and the story would be exactly the same.

I think author just wanted them to be girls and so adjusted slightly the setting accordingly ("same-sex marriage are ok and accepted").

But it doesn't keep us from building upon it.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I think author just wanted them to be girls and so adjusted slightly the setting accordingly ("same-sex marriage are ok and accepted").

Pretty sure that's the case, I think I remember the author's other stories having similar setups.

To reply you must either login or sign up.