Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

joined Oct 21, 2013

Will the fetus be a zombie? Will it bite its way out in a macabre version of a Caesarean section?

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I love the anime that is why I am following this series now... I am thinking what will happen next.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

That would means Kurumi x Miki won't be possible till Kurumi is fully cured =/

LOVE DOESNT NEED KISSING
DON'T LOSE HOPE IN KURUMI X MIKI!
Also, smart assumption

It does! unless for those people who don't like kissing!! which is weird to me but it's ok!

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmm.. Ruu ,teddy bear or real.... they give strange glances at Rii... like "look,this one lost it already"... My bet is she's hallucinating or even better, having a long ,slow and lasting psychotic break :D ,or something like it

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

A small part of me knows that Ruu is a fudging teddy bear delusion...but the rest of me still has hope and it tears me apart everyday...T-T

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

So, I feel like if they're gonna do any sort of romances in this manga, Kurumi x Miki is the right direction. They connect in ways they don't with others, their bond is special, they open up to each other comfortably than they most do with the others, and most importantly, they trust each other unconditionally. I feel like if the author might wanna add in some reliefs to the story, this would be the perfect one to build and this relationship could actually crush the readers' hearts.

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

yup, there is more evidence. if you look in the latest chapter, when the gang discusses leaving the campus, Rii says she will stay because she couldn't take "Ruu" out there. In that same page, there is a panel with a close up view of what's her face (the one with the glasses)with a reflection of Rii on her lens. Rii looks like she is holding something darker than how Ruu's hair is usually drawn as, and no outlines to indicate those small puff balls on Ruu's hair, so it looks like ears . that tears it. I have no hope that Ruu is there. sobbing in corner

joined Apr 1, 2013

Haha @ the KURUMI X MIKI wont be possible until Kurumi is healed because the virus can be transfered through STD but doesnt this imply that the child can become into a zombie? or crawl its way out of her? im kind of curious to find out if she will go insane from losing the one she loves and what she thinks of her child.. i think Kurumi's group will assume shes infected too.. which means she will have to die... shits gonna get real next few chapters!! cant wait~~

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I think that Ruu doesn't exist, I think that it's a doll or a stuffed bear (because of the hair that looks like bear ears).
I think this because when Rii-san came back from the building, the reactions of everyone were weird, like "uh, y-yeah, okey..?", they never look like they're talking to a human when they "talked" to Ruu, they only look like they are playing along with Rii-san's delusions. It's the same as with Yuki when she thought she could see Megu-nee.
All of this was caused because Yuki grow up, she started being more reliable so Rii-san lost the sourse of her strenght, that was protecting Yuki and acting like an older sister to her, she started thinking that she was no more needed by Yuki so she panicked and created a new "little sister" for her to protect, getting the same disorder that Yuki had, while Yuki is pretty much cured already.

That's what I think.

Edit: I just saw the reflection in the glasses... yeah it's a teddy bear.

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 5:59AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

I don't know if anyone ever asked this but this question always stuck in my mind since beginning but I'm too afraid to ask it. Why does only Yuki's uniform colored differently?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I don't know if anyone ever asked this but this question always stuck in my mind since beginning but I'm too afraid to ask it. Why does only Yuki's uniform colored differently?

inverted, to reflect (initial) state of mind.

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 2:05PM

Trash%20minesan
joined Nov 13, 2015

Mind = blown I've always thought it was because she's third year so wears the blue uniform and the other girls wear second year green uniform. This makes this insane story even more interesting.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

So it's only because at the beginning she's like that? What scared me was because I noticed that in the anime OP her uniform is the same color as the highlight haired girl and the other you-know-whats.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

My guess, Sino (the pregnant girl) is like Kurumi, already infected but cured. Well she then slept with that guy Ren, and well fluid exchange or something....-> he isn't immune --> turned to zombie...

Basically the zombie virus is a STD

That would means Kurumi x Miki won't be possible till Kurumi is fully cured =/

But Kurumi and Miki have already done it on panel even.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

My guess, Sino (the pregnant girl) is like Kurumi, already infected but cured. Well she then slept with that guy Ren, and well fluid exchange or something....-> he isn't immune --> turned to zombie...

I also believed that but now I see that it's impossible. Because the elite group don't know about the medicine and the emergency manual, and the other group said that only they found the emergency supplies underground so the elite group doesn't know that any of that exist so she couldn't have been infected and cured.

Also, if the father of the baby was infected... then what's going to come out of that tummy? Will it even be human? I bet that this is not going to end up well.

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 1:59AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

I also believed that but now I see that it's impossible. Because the elite group don't know about the medicine and the emergency manual, and the other group said that only they found the emergency supplies underground so the elite group doesn't know that any of that exist so she couldn't have been infected and cured.

Also, if the father of the baby was infected... then what's going to come out of that tummy? Will it even be human? I bet that this is not going to end up well.

She obviously know something that wasn't told to our main cast, hinted at from that flower offering screen. So maybe she is a Science Major student who worked with that laboratory professor or something, we don't know yet.

If the zombie virus is like common flu, then the baby should be fine considering the mother who already got the vacine. But of course we don't know

But Kurumi and Miki have already done it on panel even.

But they haven't ...ahem...reach the fluid exchanging phase yet....

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 4:05AM

joined Jan 12, 2016

The serum was not a cure, but a benign and incomplete form of the original infection. "Your hand's kind of cold." The zombie syndrome was clearly known about: Randall Corporation in cooperation with the Japanese government, as well as others around the world, were researching some retrovirus in order to reengineer the human body to be more metabolically efficient. "They move around, even though they don't eat," "To save energy..." The teacher is given a vignette, I can't find it again. She's still conscious. The zombies are all fucking conscious...

The serum was supplied before the infection broke out, which means the serum itself had to be an inferior/incomplete product to what was deemed necessary to continue the dangerous experiments. The infection was a laboratory accident, warfare, or sabotage, though the fact that the infection itself was global makes me suspect its origins were not isolated incidents. There are possibly multiple infections, though I don't think the author would have thought of that.

Ruu is a teddy bear.

Rii is not the only survivor, why would you even think that?

The other survivors are not cannibals, why would you even think that?

The elite group are total rapists, though. They're referring to the new arrivals as though they were chattel.

Yuki recovered from her delusions. She had a nightmare where she perceived things as they were, and the incident while she was cleaning the classroom and broke down was a pretty clear sign of some form of lucidity. Note that she also saw the supermarket as it was in order to tell it was dirty and needed cleaning. She also has gone along with everything action-related without giving the others trouble as she did when perceiving things as fine and dandy, and hasn't questioned things even after the fact. When she saw figures in the car mirrors, she signaled everyone to leave, and two of the others said she was becoming more dependable. The final blow: After the classroom cleaning, their graduation didn't mention Megu-nee, and there was no play involving leaving their teacher behind as they went off to college. She forgot entirely about Megu-nee until she was reminded at one point, at which point she acted like she had been there all along.

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 1:39PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

WAY too much black bars going on here. If you're going to do an entire multi-paragraph entry with absolutely nothing but spoilers, just link it to a pastebin or something.

joined Aug 16, 2015

I swear to God, my stomach starts hurting every time I see a new chapter. I read them all of course, but just the thought of something happening to one of the MCs makes me feel terrible... I might just be a softie, though.

joined Feb 15, 2013

@trans: Why do you have to put the spoiler on everything? Most of the things you said already happened in previous chapters , and was not spoiler at all.

But yeah Yuki already passed her delusion. The cleaning incident was the final edge, but she already started on it when she decided to head out to save Kurumi and Miki (with the baseball bat).

On another topic, it seemed my guess was right. Sino did have a sexual relationship with Ren the guy and he turned to a zombie. So that confirmed that she is a virus host and the zombie virus is a STD. Unsure if she is actually pregnant, maybe she just assume that she is. Don't think the fetus will grow fast enough to become a problem within the time frame.

But, it gonna be really bad news for Kurumi

Sion, because afraid of what could happen to the "child" in her stomach. Will likely to hide the fact that she had sexual relationship with Ren. That will make her group going to search for the culprit within the survivor group and...... You know it..... Kurumi will be the main target and her condition could be even discovered.

Good case scenario, they will be chased out. Worst case scenario, it gonna become a massacre amongst survivor group. Either way Kurumi won't be able to stay. Miki and Yuki definitely will follow her making Rii have to snap out of her delusion if she want to follow the group to next arc

last edited at Jan 28, 2016 10:51PM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

No tear shed. Damn!

joined Apr 1, 2013

Latest chapter totally confirms again that girl is pregnant judging by that last panel.
Since she recently got pregnant the baby hasn't developed yet (9 half months for babies to fully develop, 3 - 4 months you should see a small bump) but im curious to see what the rest will think about her.. I have a feeling shes going to hide the truth and stay back from her group and isolate herself, since they didnt find anyone responsible or know how he got zombified i think they are going to investigate the groups to find the culprit. Which means Kurumi's group will be interrogated? seeing how it showed Kurumis bite mark i think its safe to say they will pick her as the target if/when they find out she's been infected. If thats the case then Kurumi will most likely be booted from the safe zone or quarantined? but she will definitely have to leave though this could also give Sion pregnant girl an option of going with her aswell? maybe its a possibility.

im also curious to see what else is inside that book there might be a dark page inside it or hidden clues?
why would someone name it 'corruption club book' sounds really suspicious. You know what would be good if one of the mothers/fathers belonging to the survivors show up as a zombie and they have to kill him/her. Seriously if i was in a situation where i saw my mother or father zombified and i had to kill them.. it would be the most traumatizing stuff

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 7:29AM

joined Jul 18, 2015

No tear shed. Damn!

Probably because she isn't fully cured, like Kurumi. And zombies can't shed tears.
Probably.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

No tear shed. Damn!

Probably because she isn't fully cured, like Kurumi. And zombies can't shed tears.
Probably.

I was talking about the whole group throwing out the glasses boy. Cold-bloodedly. And he said that they're comrades.

And no, she's not a zombie. Please, just no.

last edited at Jan 29, 2016 9:10AM

joined Apr 1, 2013

No tear shed. Damn!

Probably.

I was talking about the whole group throwing out the glasses boy. Cold-bloodedly. And he said that they're comrades.

And no, she's not a zombie. Please, just no.

I actually didnt even notice that until now! lol i feel so bad for him i guess the only one who cared was Sion..
maybe its because they have grown used to losing people?.. remember how they spoke about a girl who was previously with them but left.. who wore gothic lolita dresses or what not lol maybe they originally had 10 people and then reduced down to a small handful of survivors? Also wasnt it abit weird how while he was turned once he fell to the floor outside the window didnt he look conscious kind of..? there's a panel that shows his eyes and it felt like he was still awake or knew what was happening?

I do believe the virus is transferred through STD but.. apart of me says they are already infected (like an airborne virus). The virus only gets activated if you get a STD or get directly bitten maybe? i seriously wonder what happens if one of them has a cold or flu illness would the virus still affect them? or cause them to turn?

To reply you must either login or sign up.