Forum › Transit Girls ENG SUB (J Drama)

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

http://www.dramanice.us/drama/transit-girls-detail

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE Transit Girls English Sub is out episode 1. Pink Play is English Sub. Blue Play is Raw.

last edited at Nov 25, 2015 11:49PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

yuri drama?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

yuri drama?

I'm not so sure...

Girl%20friends-av
joined Jul 13, 2015

Yes yes yes ! \o/

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The ending of episode 1 was bizarre and unexpected. I'm waiting for a good explanation in chapter 2.
Sure I do want to see some yuri action, but thats just out of nowhere and incomprehensible lol

joined Mar 25, 2013

I should watch the third episode sometime. She said outright that she was in love with her when the younger one asked why she kissed her. The first two episodes were fairly easy to follow even without subs.

joined Mar 25, 2013

The second episode is available for download from avistaz for anyone curious. There's no translation for that one so far. And yes, koneko and Gengar, it's a yuri drama.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious. Based on the naked girls nearly kissing on every piece of advertisement.

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 9:44AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious. Based on the naked girls nearly kissing on every piece of advertisement.

^girls kissing commonly used as het hentai magazine cover...

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 12:19PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

^also commonly used as het hentai magazine cover...

well, to be fair, it's mostly cuddling with peck on the cheeks and dead stares at the audience to establish dominance or something

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

That was out of left field for the first episode! Really random kiss. Other than that I liked it. Let's see how it goes.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

There's one thing I can't quite grasp about j dramas. Is it that the Japanese people and culture are so different or is it merely poor acting and directing?
The girl wakes up and figures out she's not living alone with her father anymore. Wtf! Were those other two teleported overnight or something? Why weren't they properly introduced to each other?
And then that kiss scene that came out of nowhere. I mean, OK, there was that instagram pic foreshadowing, and Sayuri portrayed disappointed that her new sister seemed to be dating a guy. But still, despite being so constrained, that sis forced herself into the room and kissed Sayuri lol. I just don't get it.
Anyway, sorry for the rant, I guess I should avoid this topic for everyone's good. And this show's probably still better than nothing.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

The good thing is this j drama exists at all. If it does well then hopefully there will be more to come in the future. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

it gives this almost citrus-like vibe. Step sisters, attraction and that's were it ends. Lol.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Subs for the second episode are out on the avistaz page for the release.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Episode 2 was much better.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

So that was love from the first sight..

Girl%20friends-av
joined Jul 13, 2015

At first I was afraid that it would be a Citrus-like, from the synopsis. But these two first episodes are pretty goods. And I like the way they use boys/men.
Can't wait for the next episodes. ^^

There's one thing I can't quite grasp about j dramas. Is it that the Japanese people and culture are so different or is it merely poor acting and directing?

I dunno for the dramas, but for the movies, it's a cultural thing.
The way they play is far more inspired by theater than our way. So for us it seems more "fake", unnatural and exaggerated.

I recently see an old yaoi movie (Summer Vacation 1999), and the actresses really played like they were on a theater stage, with totally unnatural dialogs. It demands some time to adapt and appreciate that sort of things, I guess.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I watched the first two episodes and really liked it. Only thing that gets on my nerves with this J drama is the cliche best friend drama that is in all animes. I literally rolled my eyes at it but other then that its good.

I just wished they built up the tension between them then having the kiss on the first episode but I understand that they only have 8 episodes to tell the story so they may need to rush things a bit.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

This is why I love Dynasty scans :) thank you miss or sir for informing me of this show !!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

At first I was afraid that it would be a Citrus-like, from the synopsis. But these two first episodes are pretty goods. And I like the way they use boys/men.
Can't wait for the next episodes. ^^

I dunno for the dramas, but for the movies, it's a cultural thing.
The way they play is far more inspired by theater than our way. So for us it seems more "fake", unnatural and exaggerated.

I recently see an old yaoi movie (Summer Vacation 1999), and the actresses really played like they were on a theater stage, with totally unnatural dialogs. It demands some time to adapt and appreciate that sort of things, I guess.

We need to remember that Dramas are actually an off-shot from the previous media known as "theater". Western dramas draw from (post-renaissance) Western theater traditions, while Eastern Dramas do the same from (Indian/Chinese) Eastern theater traditions, so they are using different formulas. Also, I dont know what kind of drama schools they are using to draw their talent, that could also be the issue.

last edited at Dec 3, 2015 12:42AM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

This is why I love Dynasty scans :) thank you miss or sir for informing me of this show !!

indeeeeeeeeeeeed

I only started to watch the 1st episode but i already love it. The setup is very nice, so exciting !

joined Mar 25, 2013

Episode 3 and 4 are on avistaz, the subs are on the d-addicts thread.

I liked how they zoomed in on the hand-holding xD

joined Dec 16, 2013

episode 1-4 are on nyaa but no sub.

joined Sep 28, 2014

Got a chance to watch all the episodes, soooo cute!! Thank you for sharing, would have never found this series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.