Forum › School Police discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This really isn't too bad if you pretend the yuri tag isn't there at all. But then, the same applied for 99% of the first volume of Girl Friends too. I just hope it doesn't end up all one-sided feelings like Secret Recipe.

It is interesting they covered as complex an issue as ongoing effects after a criminal has been punished though, and what it takes to give closure to a victim.

joined Nov 11, 2013

School Police. I'm so down for this.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ahhhhh!! someone will stir things up a bit... >_<

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Hope the cat fight is not going to be physical...

joined Mar 23, 2013

This really isn't too bad if you pretend the yuri tag isn't there at all. But then, the same applied for 99% of the first volume of Girl Friends too. I just hope it doesn't end up all one-sided feelings like Secret Recipe.

It is interesting they covered as complex an issue as ongoing effects after a criminal has been punished though, and what it takes to give closure to a victim.

I would of still been extremely cautious if I were the guy in this situation.I know that a lot of places have updated their restraining order to reflect the current digital era.

I don't know all the clause of a restraining order in Japan but this possibly could of been a breach. Not too sure though, because he didn't contact with any of his devices.

joined Aug 8, 2013

I don't know all the clause of a restraining order in Japan but this possibly could of been a breach. Not too sure though, because he didn't contact with any of his devices.

They staged it to look like he was filmed with a hidden camera without his knowledge. He's pretty safe.

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

is this still being worked on?

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

did this series end after 7 chapters and on a clif hanger?

@spacepowers the eng vol 1 has 7 chapters + previous works chapter 1 of girl friends and chapter 1 of kisses sighs and cherry blossom pink

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

No, to my knowledge, there are more than 7 chapters currently. I think the project is stalled for now.

joined Jul 18, 2013

Anyone know the status about this?

joined Oct 15, 2014

Please continue this manga I really love it T~T

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I'm been assuming that the reason that there's been no recent updates is that the second and final volume has been licensed by Seven Seas and is due out in mid April. If you want to read it, then please buy it and support both Seven Seas and Morinaga Milk.

joined Jun 19, 2014

Vol. 2 is out for sale as of 2 days ago. I'm always happy to get my gayness in physical form! Hurray!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Vol. 2 is out for sale as of 2 days ago. I'm always happy to get my gayness in physical form! Hurray!

Gayness? I thought we were talking about School Police, which in the first 7 chapters seems to be a yuri-free zone.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Gayness? I thought we were talking about School Police, which in the first 7 chapters seems to be a yuri-free zone.

Oh there's definitely gayness in vol. 2. Morinaga promised there would be in the vol. 1 afterword after all. I mean there's even realizations of love, a full two (that is more than one) kisses, and what seems to be a love triangle. And of course there is the required time skip and apparent promise they will become closer.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh there's definitely gayness in vol. 2. Morinaga promised there would be in the vol. 1 afterword after all. I mean there's even realizations of love, a full two (that is more than one) kisses, and what seems to be a love triangle. And of course there is the required time skip and apparent promise they will become closer.

Love triangle... I never use those faces or stuff but this merits a ;-;

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Yeah, it was pretty apparent at the end of chapter 7. Sorta glad it ended there because I didn't like where it was going. Now I know for sure.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yeah, it was pretty apparent at the end of chapter 7. Sorta glad it ended there because I didn't like where it was going. Now I know for sure.

It was? Wow, I haven't read this for a while, I didn't remember. Just as well, I won't be able to read this for a good while, because my family will not let buy manga.

last edited at Apr 17, 2015 4:26PM

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I'm getting excited of what will happen next... though I do expect some jealousy scene but Why the next updates in this series is taking so long?? I've seen it was posted 2013... Hello?? a few days to go 2015 is going to end soon... hahaha... I just really like the story and the case they solved.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm getting excited of what will happen next... though I do expect some jealousy scene but Why the next updates in this series is taking so long?? I've seen it was posted 2013... Hello?? a few days to go 2015 is going to end soon... hahaha... I just really like the story and the case they solved.

http://www.amazon.com/Gakuen-Polizi-Vol-Milk-Morinaga/dp/1626920303/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

As Nez suggests, this series has been dropped and in all likelihood will never be completed or continued as a scanlation. If you would like to read the rest you will have to buy the official print version.

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

ouch! saw it on amazon. I was hoping there was kindle version.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Just in case anyone was wondering, if you've liked what you've read of this story so far, buying volume 2 is so worth it. And it's pretty cheap buying used on Amazon.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just in case anyone was wondering, if you've liked what you've read of this story so far, buying volume 2 is so worth it. And it's pretty cheap buying used on Amazon.

Does volume 2 have any yuri in it?

To reply you must either login or sign up.