Forum › Anime season

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Definitely planning on doing so eventually. Haven't really watched anime in like half a year though, and I don't know when I'll start again. I'll probably watch One Punch Man and Gangsta first, too.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

but Arise sucks....

joined Dec 16, 2013

The highest level of yuri Adventure Time probably ever gonna has

and just done watching El Cazador de la bruja
got really really subtle yuri......

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The comic version is a bit more free to add subtext, plus the creators totally ship them.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4p-gwr7MY

The highest?

Or was it an act FOR SCIENCE?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4p-gwr7MY

The highest?

Or was it an act FOR SCIENCE?

Note the picture of them in the closet. Subtle, Adventure Time (not that I don't love it)

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

The comic version is a bit more free to add subtext, plus the creators totally ship them.

Yeah, I think we talked about it in the Media thread and somebody posted a few pages from the comic that basically hints at their marriage, I don't kow which page it was on but if I remember correctly, there was a 10 year time jump and they ruled the Candy/Vampire kingdom together.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah, I think we talked about it in the Media thread and somebody posted a few pages from the comic that basically hints at their marriage, I don't kow which page it was on but if I remember correctly, there was a 10 year time jump and they ruled the Candy/Vampire kingdom together.

That was me, here is the picture for those curious. There's a lot more subtext in the comics, particularly in Marceline Gone Adrift (is that canon?) and Marceline and the Scream Queens.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That was me, here is the picture for those curious. There's a lot more subtext in the comics, particularly in Marceline Gone Adrift (is that canon?) and Marceline and the Scream Queens.

I haven't been reading the comics, but I was under the understanding that they used to date but broke up for reasons, but still have feelings for each other.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

From what I could tell from some of their interactions and the "I'm Just Your Problem" , they broke up because Marceline didn't treat Bubblegum like she was perfect like her subjects did and because Bubblegum was too focused on ruling her kingdom. They've since made up and are friends again, though.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

omg... a Plastic Nee-san OVA came out...

joined Dec 16, 2013

isn't that just the episodes get fused in one video...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ I have not seen it actually...
thats unfortunate... Plastic Nee-san is worth the rewatch tho!

joined Dec 16, 2013

Yuru yuri s3 EP6 - KyouYui off the scale!!!

last edited at Nov 11, 2015 4:08AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So Aria AA is putting absolutely no effort into pretending it's characters aren't lesbians

Yuru yuri s3 EP6 - KyoYui off the scale!!!

Huh, glad I'm giving S3 a miss

joined Dec 16, 2013

^Still call it friendship...
Ep6 of Hidan no Aria AA would be perfect if that guy just didn't show up.
His presence ruin it.

last edited at Nov 11, 2015 7:46AM

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Shame Hidan no Aria AA will never be yuri and in the end will call it all friendship, the original story is a light novel like Hidan no Aria right? Someone knows how it's going? If they didn't introduce any male character to eventually end in het that just didn't show up in the anime yet or some shit like that?

And for those that like Mai-Hime, I talked with a friend about it and decided to read about the manga, you should never read the manga if you liked the anime, it's written by another guy who devolved it in a harem, Yuuchi is the main character, it's a mahou shoujo now and Himes need a partner to act as "key" to their powers, Yuuchi is Mai and Natsuki "key" and both are in love with him, later Shiho falls for him too, Haruka is a Hime instead of Shizuru who aparently became a side character with not much importance, chapter 1 they suffer cloth damage and goes downhill in 2, don't know if ends with Natsuki x Shizuru but I doubt it, this mangaka also made a spin off to Solty Rei that is suposedly connected to the anime and Yuri Tantei Yurianzu that is suposedly yuri and was discontinued, if you read it's tags you understand why, not a surprise he never made more mangas.

Mai-Otome is not as bad, but for reasons they turned Mashiro in a guy and Erstin and Nagi who are aparently even more gay in the manga fall for him because of other reasons, but Mai-Otome is made by the creators of the anime, so it shouldn't be much bad, but in the end all mangas from both series are alternate universes so you can ignore them as only the anime is canon.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Shame Hidan no Aria AA will never be yuri and in the end will call it all friendship, the original story is a light novel like Hidan no Aria right? Someone knows how it's going? If they didn't introduce any male character to eventually end in het that just didn't show up in the anime yet or some shit like that?

It's an ongoing manga. From what I hear it stays ambiguously gay throughout

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's an ongoing manga. From what I hear it stays ambiguously gay throughout

"Ambiguous" ... queerbaiting

I was watching Hidan no Aria AA but I just don't seem to be enjoying it.

I haven't seen anything about it on the forums, so I'm guessing most people missed Mikagura Gakuen? It came out in the spring I think. MC is totally lady crazy. Only 12 episodes though, but clear ships for sure. And not a female only universe. The manga is ongoing as far as I know. I wish it was being translated regularly. Also MC is super cute and I want fan art.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

esn

I haven't seen anything about it on the forums, so I'm guessing most people missed Mikagura Gakuen?

We touched on this briefly in this thread

last edited at Nov 17, 2015 8:04AM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

esn

I haven't seen anything about it on the forums, so I'm guessing most people missed Mikagura Gakuen?

We touched on this briefly in this thread

Very briefly I guess. I liked the show and it definitely suffered from a low budget and lack of attention. It could have been really good if it wasn't rushed and shoved into only 12 episodes.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Yuru yuri s3 EP7
Nadeshiko's harem and Midorikawa's voices(Ganbo) make the best uncanny combination ever.

joined Dec 16, 2013

^oomoroke anime when...
and Adventure Time Marceline side story "stakes"
yuri is strong in those side story.

last edited at Nov 17, 2015 7:57PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

yuri is strong!

I think somebody hacked koneko's account.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Nah, he is still my favourite unintelligible koneko and a true yuri fan

To reply you must either login or sign up.