Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Virgin's Empire is so great. I love love LOVE Kishi Torajirou's style, really cute and ecchi, while retaining some realism. I miss Maka-Maka, shame it got licensed and removed from the site, but it's cool it got an official licensed release.

Look forward to more chapters.....if there are any more....

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

how long has been?!! omg I wanted to read more of this in a while now XD!! I want more!!

joined Jan 30, 2013

wait is Kawaii scans back?! um because it been out for a while now and it so sad because I went there a lot too =(

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

wait is Kawaii scans back?! um because it been out for a while now and it so sad because I went there a lot too =(

It appears they are back!
For details see the Forum entry - [News]Kawaii-scans' new website

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Yeah, I'm a Maka-Maka fan too. I would have loved to see a bit more--felt like it ended before it was done. I wanted to see the two in that really accept that each other was who they really had feelings for, dump the side boyfriends and move in together.

Kishi Torajirou is really good at doing ecchi scenes that concentrate on the erotic but still bring feelings in, or even, the feelings make it sexier.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I love Chie x Ai and Ichinose + Ayano are just sooo cute! ^^
Well in fact, whole Virgin's Empire is just great xD
I love Kishi Torajirou's drawin' it seems kinda.. um.. real? I dunno, just love it :)
And i'm so glad that they posted new chapter, hope they release new ones too.

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

I wanna see more development of ChiexAi.The latest chapter's just way to short T_T

Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

ohhh! this girls sure have fun! :)
Thanks for chapter 12 Kawaii Scans!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Awh! The girls always get started onto something, but then end up interrupted! Kishi Torajirou's style is really remarkable. It's realistic yet it can change from time to time.
Thanks for chap 12, Kawaii Scans!!!

joined Jan 30, 2013

agree!! thank u Kawaii scans!! XD

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...i can't understand this story..anyway,i still like it...

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

...i can't understand this story..anyway,i still like it...

It isn't really a narrative. Stories like Sasameki Koto, Girlfriends, Notes-- they all have a beginning, middle, and end.

This does not. These are just individual stories, about individual pairs of girls, that sometimes happen to overlap with each other.

But I hope the couples get together in the end. Kishi needs to draw a sex scene or two...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The amount of cuteness in chapter 11 is just too great for me to handle.

But I hope the couples get together in the end.

Has that ever happened in one of his stories..? Would be lovely if any of them do.

Kishi needs to draw a sex scene or two...

He did a ton of them in Maka-maka, which is very worth checking out if you haven't already (though it's licensed and OOP in the US).

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I have read Maka Maka. WHICH IS WHY HE SHOULD FUCKING DRAW MORE SEX. And even though those two didn't end up together, there was an acknowledgement that they love each other the most. In Kissing Mars there was a nice kiss at the end too...

BUT SERIOUSLY, HE NEEDS TO DRAW A KISS AT LEAST. THIS WILL NOT END THE SAME WAY SISTERISM DID!!! I WOULD DIE!!!

joined Apr 20, 2013

BUT SERIOUSLY, HE NEEDS TO DRAW A KISS AT LEAST. THIS WILL NOT END THE SAME WAY SISTERISM DID!!! I WOULD DIE!!!

Sorry to tell you that, but until ch.28, we don't have any kisses from Chie x Ai or Miyoshi x Ayano . '-' (I don't know anything further because it's all what I have here). I would looooooove buy Vol 3, but I cant! (-$$).

Anyway, you can check the web version. It's always promising! The last one has a Chie x Ai moments, for example!~~ /*____*/
http://grandjump.shueisha.co.jp/original/otome/otome62/

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

It's finally back -u-

joined Aug 6, 2013

caution: the scream of an otaku will turn you inside out lol NUFFFFFFFF said

joined May 31, 2013

I have a hard time believing any of these girls are virgins.

joined Apr 19, 2012

I have a hard time believing any of these girls are virgins.

"Intellectual curiosity" my butt, haha.

Sorry to tell you that, but until ch.28, we don't have any kisses from Chie x Ai or Miyoshi x Ayano . '-' (I don't know anything further because it's all what I have here). I would looooooove buy Vol 3, but I cant! (-$$).

Edit: HOLD ON A SEC--- we're only on chapter 13?!

But glad I went back and re-read the entire thing. It's been awhile, so I've forgotten everyone!

Anyway, recap:
Ai and Chie - really well figured girl and her track and field/karaoke buddies
Miyoshi and Ayano - cheerleader and "the cool beauty" (hilarious perverts though not like everyone isn't, haha)
Honoka - the otaku everyone avoids like the plague haha
Onoda - the airhead student council prez (pervert in denial?)
Ichinose and Asami-senpai - lit club kids
Michiru and Airi - the photographer and her model

Hope this jogs your memory a bit!

last edited at Aug 16, 2013 4:21PM

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

YOOOOOOOO first kiss in the manga! I think!

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Good god, Mahiro and Mahiru just gave me diabetes. They're so painfully sweet and adorable.

joined Apr 19, 2012

omg, just read my own recap because I seriously did not remember any of the characters----
who are Mahiro and Mahiru?? New characters?

Oh god.

joined Sep 14, 2011

omg, just read my own recap because I seriously did not remember any of the characters----
who are Mahiro and Mahiru?? New characters?

Oh god.

lol glad I wasn't the only one asking that question. Now I'm going to have to re-read it all agian

joined May 17, 2013

So Mahiro and Mahiru aren't sisters or nothing they're that typical really close friends/couple so they dress, act, etc, all the same?

Also I'm pretty sure these are new characters, never seen em before.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I love this series so much, the mangaka does a great job of creating a variety of interesting characters. I seriously can't wait to see more of Ai and Chie- I love the relationship developing between them, it feels like I'm literally watching these two girls falling in more and more love with each other. Ai is so tall and pretty, and Chie is so curvy and cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.