Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

what if seola just gives up? and that's the end of it? haha.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I'll bring the torches.

joined Mar 23, 2013

yesnal namjachinguya (old male friend)

really no-rae, reaaaalllyyy?

It's always the default to not talk about previous relationships to a new partner. Only talk about them if they ask you. Safer this way folks!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Haha get outta here

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Does she really mean friend, or maybe old boy-friend? Lol why so reluctant to tell Seol-A about her ex i wonder...Could it be that she doesn't want to screw things up between her and Seol-a? Nah probably not

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'll bring the torches.

I'll bring something to light them!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think Norae said old boyfriend. And Seola asked from when. Norae then said 2nd year. And Seola said he looked handsome and tall, then complimented on Norae's ability.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Imgur
No-rae lost in thought is too gorgeous. Seol-a will by no means be able to give up on that beauty.

OT: hey everyone, been away for some time - life's got me T__T And reading what Ssamba has recently went through, I just wanna say her, if she ever reads this post, that her work is absolutely the best yuri story out there! It's this good. And you can so tell, she's pouring herself into it, week after week, day after day. That's why it's this awesome! Dear Ssamba, please, don't forget to take care of yourself even if we have to wait a bit. Your well-being is the most important. Huuuuuug!!!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

The closing flashing back is killer... OMG. I have faith in No-rae, but that sort of nostalgic imagery is potent stuff.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

I think Norae said old boyfriend. And Seola asked from when. Norae then said 2nd year. And Seola said he looked handsome and tall, then complimented on Norae's ability.

This is more like it, damn literal word-to-word translations lol

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Chapter 50 translation - http://pastebin.com/HT0p815Q

Yetnal*

"Namjachingu" means "boyfriend" in Korean lol No-rae wasn't trying to hide anything

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 6:02PM

joined Sep 26, 2015

As always thanks Halmoni.

You've got it. Spot on.

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 6:16PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks as always Halmoni!

But f*ck f*ck f*ck, he's coming back next semester. And plus that reminiscing of Norae. I'm scared guys

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Thanks a lot for translation!!

Soo it seems like No-Rae revealed to Seol-a that this was her ex bf because she knew Seol-A already knew it. It seems that she would hide it if she could. Also about her guys's history? What's up with him...
No-Rae could totally feel Seol-A's jealous vibes lol

But f*ck f*ck f*ck, he's coming back next semester. And plus that reminiscing of Norae. I'm scared guys

Well No-Rae had called his flirting cringey before, so that's a good sign I guess. That, or this was her way to flirt back? We know she's gonna end up withSeol-A, but how is it going to happen is the mystery. I feel like he really wants to come in No-Rae's life, and it's probably going to happen in the beggining. But I hope Ssamba doesn't make me hate him too much by his actions lol

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 6:24PM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Thanks halmoni, and sorry for causing some misunderstanding
ieeheh yeah, the flashback made me legitimately scared too now, no-rae did ask him to tell her when he's discharged, and even though they've broken up, is sung-pyo giving the heads up that he is gonna get back again no matter what?

waiting for seol-a's swift c**kblocking action >:)

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 6:23PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Thanks for the Translation Halmoni! And Seola's already planning for their future, albeit immediate. haha.
Now she can be with norea, at school, at home, and now their possible part time job together! What!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

^ the part-time job thing had me in stitches.

A great chapter. Thanks for the speedy work, halmoni.

Seol-a can be pretty possessive when she has set eyes on her prey. As for No-rae, let's see what it is she's going to do/not do that will have Seol-a spring into action. No-rae seemed to be thinking about the past, but who wouldn't? She didn't seem that thrilled when her ex was talking to her overall. Still, she agreed to meet again.

(Although FF makes me wonder. People just seem unable to cut ties in Korea. Why not just tell someone to jump in a lake if you don't want them around anymore?)

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 6:30PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Chapter 50 translation - http://pastebin.com/HT0p815Q

Thanks, Halmoni!

Time. To. Read!!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Thank you Halmoni!!

I'm disappointed that that's all No-Rae's and Seola's conversation was about...tho Samba's impressive; I totally got the chilly-smile feeling when "reading" it without the translation lol. (Also, No-Rae's nervousness was adorable)

I'm so blasted eager to read this to the end, that I just want to skip weeks. Yet, I don't want FF to end [nor do I want to get older lol]...argh freaking paradox. I want more and more and yet that's proportionally linked to the end. The more we get, the closer the end comes. :'(

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Thanks for the Translation Halmoni! And Seola's already planning for their future, albeit immediate. haha.
Now she can be with norea, at school, at home, and now their possible part time job together! What!

Gotta have all the bases covered, aye? I have no doubts to our great Commander Baek Seol-a.
As for No-rae, it's ok, reminiscing good memories is fine. Go, have that dinner, for we all know you're just trying to really really make sure that what your feeling for your Seol-a bae is true, and is stronger than those memories.
But goddammit Ssamba, it still hurts you know. For us to see those. Thank god for Seola-a!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Ahh... ****sighs**** Paired with words, my overall impression is the same.

I thought that that flashback might involve No-rae learning about Seol-a already knowing about the ex. And I wasn't surprised that she did (over)react.

Jeez. Waiting for responses from No-rae requires such patience (which, ironically??, is not Seol-a's forte).

I feel like we've hit a bit of a (natural) stall in terms of the growth of their (not yet) romantic relationship. No-rae's got stuff to work through, and Sung-pyo, Seol-a or some combination of interactions is going to be the catalyst. I'm kinda hoping Seol-a's patience runs out and she funnels her nerves into some desperate move (but that's really just some random wish).

I ache for Seol-a because as bold as sge's been, she's still so vulnerable, in her feelings. No-rae's clearly the dominant presence in her mind, right now.

Major kudos to Ssamba. The words confirmed some of my detail hunches, but most of the chapter, feelings and content, was delivered without my being literate. Could've had squiggles instead of characters in the speech bubbles--except for the seen with the bro. Seeking an opening with an extra spot. That was a fluttering inducing moment.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Very random thought about No-rae's ex past that Hye-Kyung didn't reveal to Seol-A. What if he had proposed to get married or enganged to her? And if that's not it, what else could be? I mean he seems like a decent guy, so having some dark past to hide is probably impossible

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Very random thought about No-rae's ex past that Hye-Kyung didn't reveal to Seol-A. What if he had proposed to get married or enganged to her? And if that's not it, what else could be? I mean he seems like a decent guy, so having some dark past to hide is probably impossible

That's very interesting. I've been wondering about that as well. It would fit as a possibility, maybe he proposed before he left but she couldn't handle the thought of being married while he was away? Then called it off.

I just feel that if she is still thinking about him like that, then maybe she still isn't really over him. I'd hate to think that, but with this manga there seems to be a reason for every character introduced. When he comes back, it will play a major part. I just don't know what it will be. ( Hopefully, knocking Seol-A into confessing!) I think she still needs to work through whatever left over feelings she has for him before she can really dedicate herself to Seol-A.

Does anyone think Seol-A's overprotectiveness/possessiveness will be possibly viewed as a flaw in later chapters?

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Does anyone think Seol-A's overprotectiveness/possessiveness will be possibly viewed as a flaw in later chapters?

What about Seol-a's behavior has been possessive or overprotective? (Just curious.)

I've seen her jealous, curious, anxious... Mmm... No-rae projects the type of personality that invites a protective feeling, I think. Still, I haven't felt any of Seol-a's reactive feelings or actions to be particularly extreme for someone falling fast and hard for pretty much the first time (at least with some awareness). :?

last edited at Nov 8, 2015 8:48PM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

...What if he had proposed to get married or enganged to her? And if that's not it, what else could be? I mean he seems like a decent guy, so having some dark past to hide is probably impossible

That's very interesting. I've been wondering about that as well. It would fit as a possibility, maybe he proposed before he left but she couldn't handle the thought of being married while he was away? Then called it off.

I think the same, "proposal" it's a word that came to my mind as a possibility. Because the more I see flash backs of them, the less I can think of a possibility of WHY IN THE EARTH they broke up. As for me, they were like the perfect couple, so cute together. But, well, in the end that wasn't enough...

So the mistery is there till Ssamba sorprises us again

To reply you must either login or sign up.