Forum › Transistor Teaset discussion

joined Jan 30, 2013

Wow, this was unexpectedly good. In fact, I really liked it, in spite of the cliches. It's cute, light and really funny. The drawing is exceptional too. It's just a shame that the scanlator isn't active anymore - maybe someone will pick it up?

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Payapaya recently did.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

So happy about that! I really enjoy Transistor Teaset.
Too bad HnM has been inactive for so long. There are a lot of great titles that haven't been getting much love.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Speaking of which, does anyone know who the Cactusmoon people (released chapter 13 of Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama) are? I'm happy to see they picked up the series, but...I sure wish they weren't publishing in JPG format.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Speaking of which, does anyone know who the Cactusmoon people (released chapter 13 of Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama) are? I'm happy to see they picked up the series, but...I sure wish they weren't publishing in JPG format.

Not a clue. Seems like they kind of just popped up for Shitsuji. I wish the quality was better as well, though. I can handle the jpegs, but translation could be so much better.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

That too.

Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

I sure wish they weren't publishing in JPG format.

Those are public raws with typesetting slapped on, the dust patterns and artifacts are completely identical. So I guess this is less of a conscious publishing decision and more just hitting the save button.

Still, I hope this isn't just a one-off between some buddies and they'll actually do the rest.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Wow seriously? That's another series I really miss! Goes to get Ojousama
Oh yeah, their site is a little dodgy. Well maybe they are serious and don't have anyone who can do good web design.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

I was hoping I could see this series again soon :(

joined Aug 3, 2014

uh when will this update

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

uh when will this update

It's been abandoned, I assume by the group Scanlating it. I hope someone else decides to pick it up sometime.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow - an update after 4 years lol :)

Anyways I used to read this - its pretty good so I'm glad someone is working on it again.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Whoa that is a pleasant surprise - seeing the translation continued after such a long time gives hope for some other long forgotten treasures (like L-Size Little Sister).

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Yes! It's back! It's like christmas come early!

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

holy shitza, there was one necro I was not expecting. Fantastic! Thanks!

Vivid%20strike!%20-%2001
joined Apr 1, 2013

@_@ i remember reading this manga in 2010, never though someone would bring this to the surface again

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Holy crap, can't believe this got necro'ed. Hopefully they aren't gonna stop now that they've given me hope.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

oh.. this got picked up. Guess I can start reading it now... nice, got some time to sink into this.

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

It... It's alive !?

I gave up on this ever continuing like years ago

4f51117132779849a26d7739f9e4a595
joined Oct 28, 2015

Tell ya what:

I'm in exams at the moment, and my last one is the Monday after next.

So I'll try to get some work done on chapter 12 between now and then, but I can't promise I'll have the next release out before then, but if I get my studying schedule together properly, I can probably pull it off ;)

joined Oct 13, 2014

whoa never thought id see this again

joined Feb 15, 2013

Wow, must be 10 years since I first read the first chapter of Transistor Teaset or something. Felt like ages

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Tell ya what:

I'm in exams at the moment, and my last one is the Monday after next.

So I'll try to get some work done on chapter 12 between now and then, but I can't promise I'll have the next release out before then, but if I get my studying schedule together properly, I can probably pull it off ;)

Don't worry about it while you got exams on - we can wait a few weeks - given how long ago the previous update was lol.

joined Jan 8, 2014

First time reading this manga(im hopeful for more regular updates) it had me when I busted out laughing in ch2 ya know when the bystander was all "im witnessing something amazing right now" lol!
I like the style as a whole and am curious to see what happens next
Thanks for translating ^_^

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

IT UPDATES.

To reply you must either login or sign up.