Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Meehh~...so now I have to get korean nationality to be allowed to read this manhwa huh, even when I and other folks pay our own money it is still not enough. When you draw something cool moridori-san drop a message here on dynasty with a note "ONLY FOR KOREANS!!!!" this is our damn business, stick to your original version and don't worry about us : )))

last edited at Oct 4, 2015 3:40PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Seju got into the cheating because of the worry that Sumin would leave her. Why would have she done that? Becasue she loves Sumin. Why on earth do you have to care about someone's behavior toward you that much if that person is nothing to you?

Quote of the year, ladies and gentlemen. If you love someone, make sure you cheat on them to really get the message across. That'll show them!

Seju fans will insist that the main motive behind all of her actions is love. Others who've actually read the dialogue will say otherwise. Let's just agree to disagree.

@moridori
안녕하세요, moridori-님. 제가 현재까지 WDFS를 영어로 번역했던 사람 입니다. 이 게시판에 있는 해외 독자님들도 대부분 이 작품을 매주 구입합니다.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Seju got into the cheating because of the worry that Sumin would leave her. Why would have she done that? Becasue she loves Sumin. Why on earth do you have to care about someone's behavior toward you that much if that person is nothing to you?

Quote of the year, ladies and gentlemen. If you love someone, make sure you cheat on them to really get the message across. That'll show them!

Seju fans will insist that the main motive behind all of her actions is love. Others who've actually read the dialogue will say otherwise. Let's just agree to disagree.

Generalising based in just one opinion is plain stupidity.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Generalising based in just one opinion is plain stupidity.

@LustGreed
I am curious to know how do u know the 'generalization' was based on one opinion?
have u read this thread/other forums?

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 10:12AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

@LustGreed
I am curious to know how do u know the 'generalization' was based on one opinion?

If the person didn't base it in just one opinion, then that person is not what I think he/she is. As simple as that.

I'm just saying that everybody has their own different opinion regarding the matter, like how they see the character(s) and the reason behind the character's action and whatnot.

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 12:20PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

@LustGreed

If the person didn't base it in just one opinion, then that person is not what I think he/she is. As simple as that.

anyone who's read the thread wouldn't have assumed the statement was based on one opinion. not all 'generalization' is bad. there are different types of love.

I'm just saying that everybody has their own different opinion regarding the matter, like how they see the character(s) and the reason behind the character's action and whatnot.

Yes, I totally agree with u on this point. Seju is still somewhat mysterious to me. though her thoughts in the latest chapter raised some red flags. let's see see how her character will develop in the next chapters. I am not sure of Sungji's character yet. I wonder how she would respond/react to Sumin&Seju's relationship.

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 3:18PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

@LustGreed

anyone who's read the thread wouldn't have assumed the statement was based on one opinion. not all 'generalization' is bad. there are different types of love.

I didn't say generalization is bad. We do that when we have collected enough data. But as I've seen in the thread, that was not the case. Nobody said that "Seju cheated out of love" except that one comment. Some say out of confusion, some putting blame on Sumin, even in fb pages they mentioned it as "grave mistake" and others didn't bother justifying it. Well, I might be wrong since I haven't read all of the threads. So maybe there are lots of people out there who said it that's why the person came out with that. :P

Yes, I totally agree with u on this point. Seju is still somewhat mysterious to me. though her thoughts in the latest chapter raised some red flags. let's see see how her character will develop in the next chapters. I am not sure of Sungji's character yet. I wonder how she would respond/react to Sumin&Seju's relationship.

Yeah, all the MCs are mysterious to me. I'm in the process of understanding them so I'll always try to reason out as to why they did this and that since I love all of them equally. As for now, Sumin's action is still unclear to me. And we still need to find more about Sungji. It's good to know that there are more chapters to come.

last edited at Oct 8, 2015 5:29AM

Sc
joined Dec 23, 2014

how can i even read this manhwa, unless you pay. ugh. i think only those who can afford can see it TT___TT

joined Aug 18, 2015

@LustGreed

I didn't say generalization is bad. We do that when we have collected enough data. But as I've seen in the thread, that was not the case. Nobody said that "Seju cheated out of love" except that one comment. Some say out of confusion, some putting blame on Sumin, even in fb pages they mentioned it as "grave mistake" and others didn't bother justifying it. Well, I might be wrong since I haven't read all of the threads. So maybe there are lots of people out there who said it that's why the person came out with that. :P

I don’t think the assumption was just based on just that one comment. though it’s quite funny to justify Seju cheated out of love. it is pointless to make an excuse since nothing can justify for the action - Seju screwed up period. Seju fans use love to justify pretty much all of Seju’s actions which might be true since love can make people do crazy/selfish/idiotic things. I still don’t understand Sumin’s actions after the event. Nothing makes sense when it comes to Seju/Sumin relationship. Just hope Sungji won’t get hurt from it.

last edited at Oct 8, 2015 6:39PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I don’t think the assumption was just based on just that one comment. though it’s quite funny to justify Seju cheated out of love. it is pointless to make an excuse since nothing can justify for the action - Seju screwed up period. Seju fans use love to justify pretty much all of Seju’s actions which might be true since love can make people do crazy/selfish/idiotic things. I still don’t understand Sumin’s actions after the event. Nothing makes sense when it comes to Seju/Sumin relationship. Just hope Sungji won’t get hurt from it.

Well, as I've said, if he/she didn't base it in that just one opinion, then he/she can just brush off what I've said. And I'm aware that Seju's side is using love every time, I'm no exception to that. But we're only talking about the cheating part. And yes, Seju-Sumin's relationship is very scarred. Only them could mend it. Sungji must be protected at all cost.

last edited at Oct 9, 2015 3:20AM

joined Sep 27, 2015

Tanks Halmoni.
I'm relieved that we will have many more chapters and the authors have called this a healing romantic comedy, hoping to have the same concept of romantic comedy of a European like me.

You seriously have no idea how happy I am that they said it is a "HEALING romantic comedy". Hopefully things will turn out well for the next arc (fingers crossed)

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

So I've finally had time to catch up and I don't have much to say other than can't wait for the next chapter. When is it anyways?

2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

This manhwa is so painful to read if you're on team Seju. I die a little bit inside everytime she smiles.

I have absolutely no reason to defend on Seju for being a cheater but for the fact the she's been with Sumin for 10 years and accepts that she is not Sumin's only partner (or sex partner) should speak volume. I don't think it's possible for someone to stays with someone else for that long if it wasn't for love. Again, a cheater is a cheater but how much Seju changed after that incident defines who she is to me not her past. However, I accept that both of them cannot let go of their painful past. I'm still trying to see which role can Sungji fit in this story because Sumin x Seju is the only thing that matters.

I read somewhere that the author seems to play the suicide card with Seju and if that's true. I need to know now to stop paying and reading this lol.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

I read somewhere that the author seems to play the suicide card with Seju and if that's true. I need to know now to stop paying and reading this lol.

You made me really really sad just now. Such a sad news if it gonna come true...sigh it I was dealing quite well with hiatus but now here it comes again when I'm gonna start think about this manhwa like crazy again XD
Seju.. Σ(▼□▼メ) nooooooo~! lol!

last edited at Oct 16, 2015 5:32PM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I'm still trying to see which role can Sungji fit in this story because Sumin x Seju is the only thing that matters.

Sungji is like a side character for now coz we're still dealing with past stories. She'll have her turn for sure. :3

You made me really really sad just now. Such a sad news if it gonna come true...sigh it I was dealing quite well with hiatus but now here it comes again when I'm gonna start think about this manhwa like crazy again XD

Wtf..I thought it's "romantic healing comedy"? Wouldn't like if anyone of them dies..

joined Sep 27, 2015

Wow you read my mind. I was having the same problem you were having lol. The hiatus gave me a good time to relax and focus on other things, but hearing what could potentially happening is.........ugh

On a side note though, I initially had no preference in sides of who Sumin chose, but now im thinking that Sumin has to choose Sungj. My reason being is that if Sumin goes back to Seju, its just gonna be another cycle of pain and hardship as it was said that they can't love each other anymore. I think they won't be able to move on and grow if they were to get back together. Thats just my opinion

11925832_1675813592635218_735421656_n
joined Oct 11, 2015

I'm terribly sorry if question is stupid: I only manage to get English translation for chapters 1 - 20 with "overtoon" option. Overtoon doesn't work for me starting from chapter 21. Does it mean that translation is just not ready yet? Or it is only me who's experiencing this problem?
Thanx

Sans%20titre
joined Jul 12, 2015

I hope next chapters :D
Love ya and Love Grandma as well :D

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 12:01PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm terribly sorry if question is stupid: I only manage to get English translation for chapters 1 - 20 with "overtoon" option. Overtoon doesn't work for me starting from chapter 21. Does it mean that translation is just not ready yet? Or it is only me who's experiencing this problem?
Thanx

They aren't ready :)

11925832_1675813592635218_735421656_n
joined Oct 11, 2015

Thanx

Thank you thank you! xoxo

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Thanx

Thank you thank you! xoxo

I had touble starting from chapter 21, too.
I know the reason why now. Thanx so much. :>

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

If you want to read the translations for chapters 21-27, message me at halmoniswag.tumblr.com

How is summarizing someone else's opinion in my own words a bad thing lmao that's literally what the other person said it's called basic reading comprehension

Having reasons for why they believe x leads to y doesn't automatically validate opinions and make them not ridiculous. Here's the gist of the argument I was talking about: Seju cheated on Sumin, but she did it OUT OF LOVE if she didn't care about Sumin she literally would not have liek cheated, she only cheated because she was SOOO worried about Sumin leaving her!!!!111!!

Like wtf where is the logic?????

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

she only cheated because she was SOOO worried about Sumin leaving her!!!!111!!

It's illogical I know, but there are people who actually thinks like that, who goes on cheating on their partner due to fear of the partner leaving them.

joined Oct 28, 2015

Seju cheated on Sumin, but she did it OUT OF LOVE if she didn't care about Sumin she literally would not have liek cheated, she only cheated because she was SOOO worried about Sumin leaving her!!!!111!!

I think the argument is that if Seju didn't love Sumin she wouldn't have felt miserable when it appeared that Sumin might leave her, wouldn't have gone out to drown her sorrows, and wouldn't have been despondent enough to be tempted to seek comfort in someone else.

Obviously, that was a giant mistake.

joined Oct 29, 2015

hi sorry am new here, i had troubles purchasing the coins on the application, with the error of "your order was decline bc it was considered high risk?" does anyone happen to know a solution to this? :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.