Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Kase-san, ch 9, 10, 11: Kase-San -> Kase-san (Question mark can also be removed from Volume 3, as this has been published)

I don't suppose anyone actually has a chapter list for that? I'm still waiting for a Kindle edition to be released.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/eventually_i_will_become_yours_ch5_5 image #10 (the credits) doesn't have a file extension on the name, so it doesn't show up. I downloaded the chapter and added a .jpeg extension to that image and opened it, so I know it's the credits. Should I re-upload it with the corrected extension, or does somebody else want to take care of it?

Edit: Never mind. I went ahead and uploaded the fix.

last edited at Oct 7, 2015 11:18AM

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

I know it's been discussed before, but is there a more streamlined way to handle two-shots and other non-chaptered story continuations? It can be hard to find a sequel or previous installment even when you know one exists.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I know it's been discussed before, but is there a more streamlined way to handle two-shots and other non-chaptered story continuations? It can be hard to find a sequel or previous installment even when you know one exists.

At the moment? No. At the moment all that can be done is use the sequel tag I suppose, although it must be said I wasn't actually aware that we even had a tag for that till this week.

Not entirely sure how it would be handled if there was a plan to do that. Short of a big button that shouts "THERE IS A SEQUEL" on the side, my minds gone blank at the moment. For now, all we can do is tag and make makeshift series I guess.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Not entirely sure how it would be handled if there was a plan to do that. Short of a big button that shouts "THERE IS A SEQUEL" on the side, my minds gone blank at the moment. For now, all we can do is tag and make makeshift series I guess.

A "related chapters" field, maybe? Or a dedicated field for putting in a link for a prequel or sequel?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Could we get word started with "-" as exclusion in text search?
Also, still hoping for non-series search

71178170e95cf68bb6d8aa5a34b2b01a
joined Jun 4, 2014

We should be able to add Author names too. A great example would be the author of the doujin Mind the Cat(http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mind_the_cat). The author's name is Kei(from the circle Sayuu-Hanten) and I can't find his name anywhere in the entry of author names anywhere.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^Fixed (though not by me).

I believe I've suggested it before, but I'd like to do so again (or in case I haven't). First, the option for a "Related Chapters" field for all series/doujins/etc. Ideally, one should be able to find all related chapters (series pages, doujin pages, anthologies, etc.) from a single series or doujin page. As-is, this can be accomplished with simple html, which we are currently using, but a more complete integration into the site would be lovely.

Second, and slightly related, the ability to easily link licensed versions of an artist's work from their page would, I think, serve everyone well. For instance, some of Konno Kita's work has been licensed and removed, and being able to link directly - and neatly - to a retailer that sells it would be wonderful. Easily linking to licensed versions of projects hosted here - on the relevant series page - would be a similarly nice feature.

last edited at Oct 15, 2015 10:29PM

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I'm wondering if it might be better to just make a series entry for Yohane's Touhou Blue Book. I know we'd lose all the existing forum threads, but given the linkages between the chapters, having one thread probably makes more sense anyway.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm wondering if it might be better to just make a series entry for Yohane's Touhou Blue Book. I know we'd lose all the existing forum threads, but given the linkages between the chapters, having one thread probably makes more sense anyway.

I would say it's either not worth making a series entry for it, considering the varying characters shown and the loss of threads, or we would make a Anthology page for them, for the same reasons.

Kobayashiav
joined Oct 21, 2015

Long time lurker here.
Suggestion: Could we eventually get a way to filter out all pairing tags?

:3

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

how do i give you people my money

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

This story did not appear in Yuri Hime 42, it was original to the tankoubon release.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Fixed'd.

Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

Has anyone had time to look into this?

Posted by me on 5 Sep 2015... :-(:

Some of Morishima Akiko's stories are part of a volume called "Girls' Union". There is no mention of this volume on Dynasty.

The contents of the volume is listed on page 4/40 and original publications (in Japanese) on page 31/40 (source page 141) of the file for "Angelic Girl ch03":

1 - Girls' Union (Yuri Hime Wildrose Vol. 1) [dynasty]
2 - Slave to Love (Yuri Hime Wildrose Vol. 2) [lililicious]
3 - Full of Memories (Girls Love Vol. 1) [lililicious]
4 - Chrismas Eve Agape (Yuri Hime Wildrose Vol. 4) [dynasty]
5 - The Fragrant Sea Breeze (Yuri Hime Wildrose Vol. 6) [lililicious]

Angelic Girl:
6 - Angelic Girl ch01 - Angelic Girl (Yuri Hime Vol. 33) [yuriproject]
7 - Angelic Girl ch02 - Cheery Girl (Yuri Hime Vol. 34) [yuriproject]
8 - Angelic Girl ch03 - Her Girlfriend (Yuri Hime Vol. 35) [yuriproject]

9 - Girls' Union ~Training~ [yuriproject]
(is appended to "Angelic Girl ch03" file, pg. 32/40 (source page 142) onwards - maybe this could be separated to make it easier to to find or read separately as it is a sequel to the story "Girls' Union"?)

Also, the title for "Angelic Girls ch02" is mispelled as "Cherry Girl" instead of "Cheery Girl". Freudian slip? :-)

last edited at Nov 3, 2015 7:56AM

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Has anyone had time to look into this?

It's there now. But...

Also, the title for "Angelic Girls ch02" is mispelled as "Cherry Girl" instead of "Cheery Girl". Freudian slip? :-)

"Cherry Girl" is the correct title.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Could a mod add this pic as the cover/00 page to Untouched?

last edited at Nov 5, 2015 6:28PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Could a mod add this pic as the cover/00 page to Untouched?

Done, apologies for missing you in the original topic.

how do i give you people my money

Sorry, but we don't accept anything like that.

Allegro Break! by Vivit Gray minor fix

http://lazylily.moe/cute-allegro-break-aikatsu-is-out/#comment-4113

Transistor Teaset ch11 has a minor error, translator fixed it
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hdtlfxwfid4uetq/%5BHikikomori+Honyaku%5D+Transistor+Teaset+11.rar

Transistor Teaset Ch12 fixed pages
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cul9nhiu78zy1vq/%5BHikikomori+Honyaku%5D+Transistor+Teaset+12.rar

Done, done, done.

joined Dec 20, 2013

A "number of pages" indicator on the post of new release ?
And a "number of chapters" and "number of pages" classification in the advanced research

last edited at Nov 6, 2015 6:02PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Filled With Lots of Love

new version fixed some errors
http://gallery.gensokyo.org/archive/Millet_Soup_-_Filled_With_Lots_of_Love.zip

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Did Nezchan locked Image Thread by mistake ;x?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

No. drpepperfan seems to have done so as a result of spamming by the same obsessive dude who comes around from time to time.

See the Rules thread, basically. I haven't talked to dpf yet today so I don't know any more details.

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 9:01AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan

No. drpepperfan seems to have done so as a result of spamming by the same obsessive dude who comes around from time to time.

See the Rules thread, basically. I haven't talked to dpf yet today so I don't know any more details.

Yea, saw this post just a while ago. Since you were last to post I assumed it was you.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan

Yea, saw this post just a while ago. Since you were last to post I assumed it was you.

No, actually as it turns out I and other staff can post in locked threads. I did so forgetting it was locked, and surprised to see it appeared. Live and learn, eh?

To reply you must either login or sign up.