Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seol-a "Why did you just stand there staring without coming over?"
No-rae "Because I didn't know what was on your mind. I thought they could have been important to you"
Seol-a "They didn't matter to me one bit, because I was waiting for you"

"So what you mean is that it's uncomfortable for you, because I'm completely fine" - Chapter 43

So much subtext to Ssamba's dialogues, man. Simply amazing

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

All right, i cannot tell anymore how many times i've felt like this, but hell i'm gonna say it away this once

THE KISS is coming people,

next week,

maybe....

(sobs)

That would be nice ...but I need confessions here. Seol-A is all cool headed now, but if No-Rae confesses to her I think she would totally lose all composure. I want to see that!!

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

That would be nice ...but I need confessions here. Seol-A is all cool headed now, but if No-Rae confesses to her I think she would totally lose all composure. I want to see that!!

You are totally correct lol
I mean i need anything signifying that they finally know and acknowledge how they feel about each other
A drawn out, fluffy confession in one chapter would certainly fit the bill, here's hoping...

11925832_1675813592635218_735421656_n
joined Oct 11, 2015

Hello, guys. I'm new here. Just discovered this work of art. I love it. Can't wait for new chapters. As much as I enjoy the tension between them, I wish they kiss soon.. I'm trying to imagine who will initiate the kiss.. Now I think it will be Seol-A..

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Everyone goes to Australia and is run over by a car.

Coincidentically, that was the car that Seol-a magically got from her brother.

The End.

last edited at Oct 11, 2015 2:10PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Everyone goes to Australia and is run over by a car.

Coincidentically, that was the car that Seol-a magically got from her brother.

The End.

PLOT TWIST!!! It was driven by Yu-ji!

last edited at Oct 11, 2015 2:26PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ch. 47 - http://pastebin.com/jZQBiru2

Thanks.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thank you, halmoni :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

So No-Rae & Seol-A are REALLY like Korrasami...

Future date :>

joined Jan 31, 2015

Blog post by ssamba about the short break last week and the translation by halmoni:

SSAMBA’S BLOG POST 10/5/15

I moved.

“Hello.
Like the title says, I moved in a few days ago.
I wasn’t sure if I should have told you guys this or not because it was a personal matter, but after I saw the comments on last week’s special chapter
I thought it would be best to just say it.

In many ways, the timing of my move wasn’t very good.
I received a notification for moving right after my hiatus ended; I was also supposed to find a place and move there within a month and a half.
To be honest, I’m quite fainthearted, and I tend to make a big fuss about everything.
For such a person to take on this burden concerning my living space for a month and a half
Of course they would become mentally and physically exhausted…-_-; I was mentally stressed for a while;
It was a bit hard for me to work in that state..
I couldn’t concentrate well, and I felt a huge decrease in self-esteem ㅠㅠ
I didn’t want to take a break in the midst of that vortex, so I used as much strength as I could in order to think about how I could save myself, but all I did was end up being late;
I thought a lot about rushing the story along in order to end it early
But I really hated that idea ㅠㅠ Because Fluttering Feelings has come this far…
It’s not just my “Fluttering Feelings” anymore, it’s everyone’s..ㅠㅠ Or was that too cringey;
Anyways, I finally moved in after a month and a half of dawdling! And I can now properly sit in front of my computer!
Although there’s a lot of stuff I haven’t cleaned up yet around me;
I can do that slowly…
I feel like I’ve gotten a fresh start.
I hope that I can get everyone’s consent for the hiatus that I had last time.

Even though it won’t be long, I’ll be able to live here until Fluttering Feelings is finished! Woohoo;
I was so worried while I was getting ready to move…
I’m sorry to all of the readers…I must be just another helpless Korean citizen…ㅠㅠ
To the people who are looking for a place to live, fighting! I wish that you will all find wonderful places.”

translation by me
requested by @sanctuary-for-strange-people

Source:
http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/130937447842/ssambas-blog-post-10515
http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul/220500459443

last edited at Oct 11, 2015 3:38PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Kind of sounds like Ssamba's going through personal hardship. That thing about having a place to live in until FF is finished has me kind of worried.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Thanks Halmoni!

Short but good.

I thought a lot about rushing the story along in order to end it early
But I really hated that idea ㅠㅠ Because Fluttering Feelings has come this far…
It’s not just my “Fluttering Feelings” anymore, it’s everyone’s..ㅠㅠ Or was that too cringey;

Happy she decided against rushing. Yeah, on the one hand I want them to confess asap, but them dancing around each other, not knowing how to tell about their fluttering feelings is to good to rush.

last edited at Oct 11, 2015 4:49PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

whoa! goodluck in life ssamba! and thanks for the translation halmoni.
seola seems to know her feelings quite clearly. I'm so curious as to how ssamba will move the plot forward :)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Woa is there anyway I can donate to Ssamba's living expenses?

joined Apr 20, 2015

Forgot FF is back today. Thanks halmoni for translations!

Well, I'm glad Ssamba took that break to figure out her living arrangements. I'm perfectly happy with Ssamba taking as many breaks as she needs if she can work on FF as she wants and not rush the ending.

joined Sep 26, 2015

Thank you for the translation Halmoni.

The way seol-a looks at no-rae, oh my, it melts my heart. The emotions are so real, i just can't help myself but smile everytime images of this chapter flashed my mind. Ssamba you've got me head over heels. Thank you so much for today's chapter.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Woa is there anyway I can donate to Ssamba's living expenses?

I would like to know this too, I mean, I dont think I can pay for the chapters, I dont think comico accepts paypal. So maybe there's a way to donate hopefully.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

You know FF have thousands of fans. Even just a dollar a month from each person would help Ssamba to live a lot more comfortably and therefore will give us a wonderful complete story. FF is the food for our soul. Anyone agrees?

Seriously, i could notice Ssamba's stress just from Seola's choice of clothes. She was much more fashionable and full of life. Yes it could be because Seola has been under a lot of stress of "coming out to her own self." But considering her history and personality, her closet cannot be that plain and dull like recently lol.

Again, I'm really interested in raising a fund for Ssamba. Does anyone have an idea how to start this?

last edited at Oct 12, 2015 12:59AM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i would donate too! if there was a way to help her! :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

The donation is a nice idea, but do you think that Ssamba will be really happy to receive such a thing, i mean some people want to deal on their own with the problems? I wish i knew her address, i could've sent her an old-fashiond letter expressing my love for FF and giving my support .

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The donation is a nice idea, but do you think that Ssamba will be really happy to receive such a thing, i mean some people want to deal on their own with the problems? I wish i knew her address, i could've sent her an old-fashiond letter expressing my love for FF and giving my support .

I've sent her email expressing my thanks. Hopefully she reads English well lol.

Maybe we should ask her to create a PO box at the post office and share the number with us. So we could send her our love.
Halmoni, maybe you could help us send the message in Korean??

last edited at Oct 12, 2015 1:35AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I've sent her email expressing my thanks. Hopefully she reads English well lol

great ^^ i guess i prefer letters better xD with that many fans, she will learn eventually xD

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

anonymous i've got something in your mail lol

last edited at Oct 12, 2015 7:20AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

yaaay, TS will be soon :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.