Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

10 hours people!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

joined Mar 25, 2013

My only hope is that it has some romance, instead of only fanservice.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Don't see much yuri doujin of those either.. Yuru Yuri stuff doesn't seem to pop up so frequently nowadays. Sakura Trick barely had any (aside from that small collection/anthology we got here) only find 3 results in exhentai and 1 of has a bunch of faceless men. Yuri Bears barely even has any doujin (theres like what? 3? 4?).

I just wish there was yuri doujins for the recent stuff... One would actually expect that, pointlessly I guess.

That is more an issue of that stuff never being scanned.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

My only hope is that it has some romance, instead of only fanservice.

not expecting full-blown romance, just "strong feelings" maybe, probably subtext. Multiple pairs of girls with many body types and character archetypes.

That is more an issue of that stuff never being scanned.

sure hope thats the case, that means that someone might scan em... someday... maybe...

last edited at Oct 10, 2015 7:14AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

First episode was weird. Talking just about fanservice, series' pretty much hentai (lots and I do mean LOTS of detail going into nipples) with the one shot being an accurate description of how the transformation is achieved. And yet, the sequences between Mamori and Mirei are framed as being something more than simply convenience nor lust. At lest Mirei spends a lot of time blushing and fidgeting over Mamori.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

basically hentai without sex.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I guess. The ED is freaking adorable

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x397fr3

And Mirei's a dork.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Let's see if anyone will pick the series up for translation.

I think it would attract those type of people to translate it xD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

One group has promise to rip Funi's subs an another is working on theirs already

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

SUBS ARE OUT ON NYAA

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

SUBS ARE OUT ON NYAA

Commie subs. Let's see if they went with good one or terrible one this time ;x

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So far shows seems to be very promising. Also subs for the most part seems good, so no fear of watching them ;x

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

took a peek at the censored version... its amazing.

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

lol they sure went all out with the lewd scenes

joined Feb 15, 2013

More like a tame hentai than an echi anime honestly.

Don't like the "cool but awkwalk senpai x shy kouhai" stereotype to be honest. But there should be a lots of other pairings right? So finger-crossed

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's not really hentai as well, just very ecchi. One step above ecchi, but one step below borderline hentai. Then again it's only the first episode so who knows how much lewdness we'll see.

I like Mirei, I've always liked the silent but OP protagonists xD

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Don't like the "cool but awkwalk senpai x shy kouhai" stereotype to be honest.

I wouldn't say Mamori is shy, she actually acts like real normal girl would in this situation. She is more scared and confused than shy.

And yes, it is pretty much hentai, but I don't mind since it is yuri and we need that badly xD

joined Oct 12, 2013

Don't like the "cool but awkwalk senpai x shy kouhai" stereotype to be honest.

Mirei
Cool

No. No, I don't think so. I do hope she continues to be an absolute dork though.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

omg I saw, yes its super perv but at least they got the Yuri down. and well it looks like there could be real Romance in it SO extremely exited!!
Blonde chick is such a dork lmao love her !! (I still yet to remember names except for virgin-chans lol)
look as long as they dont throw in some random male in the anime (cause well I am expecting it to be a full blown YURI. A super perverted close to maybe a bit hentaish BUT not in the realm yet lol. BUT yeah as long as they keep the yuri im cool and I can let the super reservedness pass... a little. Except for the one super huge nipple girl at the begging ...jesus that was WAY too exaggerated and over the top D:. It was kind of scary honestly lmao) it should be okay. But if they do a 180 turn and lie to us I will be super pissed off!!

last edited at Oct 11, 2015 8:44PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Well, I saw the first episode. I'm not really sure how I feel about it. The fanservice is pretty insane and agree with other's it's borderline Hentai. Parts of it was really entertaining. I guess I need to see more to give a real opinion on it. I hope that it continues on the yuri path.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The creator has the tendency of putting some subtext-yuri stuff in other series(and their games), Subtext side will provide the emotional levels, as we already have the physical...Definitely will stay on its yuri path and probably intensify it.

If you can manage to get through the borderline-hentai fanservice, this series will probably be a good-whacky time for ya.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N1-3sheFYE

The ED is freaking adorable. And that little bit where Mirei blushes while looking at Mamori sent my Yuri senses into overdrive.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

At least the ED is ultra super hyper miracle romantic...
That's bigger than romantic, I think.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OOH this was mooooooooore lewd than what've thought! and commie made the unncensored version so I won't have to wait for the bluray

To reply you must either login or sign up.