Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's nice, but who the hell is that and why is Mirei not in the costume?

Obviously a forced marriage. Guess who is going to storm the church?

Okay guys, let's drag out the set for The Graduate

One.

More.

Time.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The Graduate would've been such a legendary movie if Dustin Hoffman would've entered through one of the windows and then kick the groom in the stomach

Also, rough translation of the episode summary courtesy of /u/

Mamori and Mirei are taken into custody and separated. Mamori is put into "lenient house arrest", which I guess means they're just bringing her into the system. She receives an explanation about the island and stuff from Kasumi, then I they choose a girl to be her partner (is that what ブレイター is supposed to be? I forget) and hold a "wedding" ceremony. Meanwhile, Mirei is interrogated in some underground room, then somebody appears before her, and this is written like this individual's identity is supposed to be a big surprise.

last edited at Oct 16, 2015 1:05PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hopefully Mirei can indeed go to interrupt the 'wedding' cause it seems she won't be able :P

Also one thing, can you put the episode summaries in spoilers? I prefer to watch the episode without knowing what happens. I hate spoilers xD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Gotcha

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aw, this looks cute

joined Mar 25, 2013

Dimensions for a dakimakura?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Dimensions for a dakimakura?

No idea

Oh man, the OP and ED are something else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZkVK_oDF-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-m4EzsWjqI

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I really, really, really, like this design

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

there more muscle than expected.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

NSFW of the Daki posted above

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Mirei is 15 years old!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

censored version... wtf why do they even censor their mouths when they kiss?! I feel like its some kind of joke now, to spam light beams and flares all over. xD

anyways, that almost-rape part was really off-putting, tho I kinda expected there would be a moment like that in the series from the moment the anime's theme was announced.

That aside, ep was fine, classic knight in shiny armor saves the girl thing, yuri version... which kinda makes me happy that its going further than subtext in that aspect.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hell, Mamori literally fantasized Mirei as her valiant Prince

joined Mar 25, 2013

Come on, spoilers people. Please :P

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

eh... so... even if episodes are out, we should just black out everything that talks about episodes here?

joined Mar 25, 2013

eh... so... even if episodes are out, we should just black out everything that talks about episodes here?

Not everyone watches them with no subs.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

telamon

Not everyone watches them with no subs.

It is already subbed. I was surprised too ;O

joined Mar 25, 2013

If you're talking about HorribleSubs then no xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Since the question of spoilers has come up, I think people posting here should have some consideration to people who don't have the chance to watch the episode the moment it's released, or immediately upon subs being released. Plus, as telamon points out, not all subbing groups release at the same time so if you follow one you might be slightly behind.

For this discussion, it'd probably be best to give a 2 or 3 day grace period at least, to give others a chance to catch up. So mark your spoilers while that applies.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Those are ripped from Funi. Censorship is horrible.

Someone already ripped the subs and the uncensored raws are available so there's no need to suffer.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

telamon

If you're talking about HorribleSubs then no xD

Yea just checked them and they sub censured version. My god, those white strips are so ridiculous xD Going to wait for commie after all x3

last edited at Oct 17, 2015 2:55PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just get the raws and Senketsu .ass files. That way you get the subbed and uncensored chapter

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ok aside for it over the top perviness (which im willing to forgive) This is actually now giving me a cross between WitchBlade and Queens Blade vibe. AND I dont mind that. O.O. I actually love witchblade, Queens blade was (ok) but Witchblade was the only anime I never minded it echiness. This is giving a witchblade vibe and I like it lol. even if it is rather different its just something about it I cant put my fingers on it. But I like it. I wouldnt mind if they toned the perverted stuff a bit but that aint gonna happen i guess lol
but yeah so far not bad :D
witchblade, queens blade and a cinch of Revolutionary Girl Utena (little bit).

last edited at Oct 17, 2015 11:03PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I am never watching the uncensored version of anything ever again! it's like everyone is getting bombarded by laser beams!

To reply you must either login or sign up.