Forum › Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto discussion

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

The first time I read it and went through the setting, I thought this manga was interesting and really got something special about it. Now it just seems bleh, this plot with the short-haired girl sacrified for the asshole is such an asspull and has litterally no reason at all. Why she likes the dickhead so much anyway? Sex? That's insulting. This happens just to make the reader go emotional I guess.

It could have been an interesting story. But the characters were so forgetable, generic, and over the top. This story is so edgy. The author seems to just want to awe his/her reader rather than give some realism or just some freaking logic to his/her story and character. It might get better? But with this over the top stupidly evil dickhead and this sorry excuse of a supposedly dark emotional moment? I don't think it will. There are too many anime, manga with edgy ridiculous trash already. Well, waste of potential, waste of time, dropped.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

The first time I read it and went through the setting, I thought this manga was interesting and really got something special about it. Now it just seems bleh, this plot with the short-haired girl sacrified for the asshole is such an asspull and has litterally no reason at all. Why she likes the dickhead so much anyway? Sex? That's insulting. This happens just to make the reader go emotional I guess.

i wouldnt go as far as calling it an ass pull; abusive relationships are a real thing, which is what is going on there. she is most likely suffering from battered person syndrome. hell, its so much of a thing, Family Guy has an entire episode about it. an episode that was critically panned for being too serious, too depressing, and for going so far that it couldnt be called satire.

and how is her liking him because of sex insulting? sex is both a physical and mental thing. he makes her feel good both physically and emotionally (however, the same cant be said for kazuya, who does not feel anything except for his obsession with anna). she also bonded with kazuya over the death of the boy that liked her. these strong emotions coupled with her young age (remember, she is still a child) make it believable that she would develop an intense attachment to kazuya, regardless of whether or not it is healthy for her. thats why its so easy for kazuya to manipulate her.

The author seems to just want to awe his/her reader rather than give some realism or just some freaking logic to his/her story and character. It might get better? But with this over the top stupidly evil dickhead and this sorry excuse of a supposedly dark emotional moment? I don't think it will. There are too many anime, manga with edgy ridiculous trash already. Well, waste of potential, waste of time, dropped.

i wouldnt say it isnt realistic or logical either. kazuya before the going back was ridiculed, bullied, he was depressed and had low self esteem; he was already a ticking time bomb. his fuse was irreversibly lit when he got his classmate killed in the car accident. after that, he kept on escalating his actions. its very much like how people start off with torturing/killing small insects and escalate from there. every time he does something evil, he loses more of what little humanity he has left. so while kazuya's actions seem illogical, they stem from a logical catalyst.

getting away with evil makes it easier to do evil. similarly, causing death makes it easier to cause death.

joined Sep 6, 2015

Im new here, how do i move to the next chapter?

joined May 24, 2014

i wouldnt go as far as calling it an ass pull; abusive relationships are a real thing, which is what is going on there. she is most likely suffering from battered person syndrome. hell, its so much of a thing, Family Guy has an entire episode about it. an episode that was critically panned for being too serious, too depressing, and for going so far that it couldnt be called satire.

I actually LIKED that episode, especially when Quagmire survived being choked to death by brenda's boyfriend, how? BECAUSE HE CHOKES HIMSELF TO NEAR-DEATH EVERY DAY! XD Quagmire sure likes to live on the edge! and anyway that episode is kinda of a landmark because the quagmire rape jokes flat-out ended after that episode, and little by little Quagmire is becoming a sligthy better person, and oh right, the manga! Yeah hasn't anyone wondered why the last chapter is named "Deserving to be born" ?

Well anyway, it looks like a PERFECT tragedy has been set in motion

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch17#17

last edited at Sep 18, 2015 12:59PM

joined May 24, 2014

BUMP

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I stopped to care about them.

joined Apr 10, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/umareru_kachi_no_nakatta_jibun_ga_anna_no_tame_ni_dekiru_ikutsuka_no_koto_ch18#23

and a perfect tragedy is on its way

Am I the only one who totally knew this plot twist is gonna happen?

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

daughter?

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 2:26PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I knew it

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

The last chapter was so edgy, wow. I almost slit my throat by just reading it!

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I knew it

Me too, she says she don't deserve to be born, last chapter is named "deserving to be born", so what now, instead of being about Kazuya, does that mean Izumi will kill him, but before that he rapes Anna and she will be conceived and continue to exist anyway and the last chapter name is actually about her? Or maybe it'll create a new timeline in which Kazuya is not a piece of shit and is happy with Anna making Izumi still exist?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Or he rapes and kills his future daughter. Fun times.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lol at the last image.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

NOPE!

stab

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

this manga depresses the fuck outta me with each new chapter

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not anymore for me.

I just roll my eyes up.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Not anymore for me.

I just roll my eyes up.

oh okay... why read it then? ._.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Ow the edge!

Literally.

last edited at Oct 8, 2015 4:59PM

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

I don't know why I come back to this as every chapter just makes me angry. I guess I have masochistic tendencies but I'm not even enjoying it.

joined Jul 14, 2014

The characters in this series are all such stupid pieces of shit, it's unbelievable.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not anymore for me.

I just roll my eyes up.

Just waiting to see how he's going to be cooked. If he's not punished in some way, this is the worse manga ever.

Yuri is the best
Sans-titre
joined Oct 3, 2014

Not anymore for me.

I just roll my eyes up.

Just waiting to see how he's going to be cooked. If he's not punished in some way, this is the worse manga ever.

Worst than Happy end ? ^ ^ I don't think so....

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^Of course worse than Happy End. Happy End had no serial rapist going unpunished.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

nah Happy End is still worse. that promised yuri and gave het while this promised tragedy and depression and gave tragedy and depression.

To reply you must either login or sign up.