Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Sep 29, 2015

Hi guys, im stuck on step 3 of the instructions. I logged on using my fb, and im trying to click 19+ but it does nothing. It doesnt turn on. Any help on that part?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thanks for letting us know! That would be awesome!

joined Sep 27, 2015

Ok so after rereading everything like 5x in the last week, I come to the conclusion that Segu will not initially do anything on the next chapter. I honestly dont even think there will be a confrontation between Seju and Sumin. The reason why I dont think Seju won't do anything is always because of probably how Seju views Sunji as young and innocent. My guess is that Seju will just look at Sumin for awhile (while Sungji is looking at Seju) and then leave. This will probably trouble Sungji and she wont say anything to Seju maybe. It might take awhile for Sungji to ask Sumin about Seju and Sumin's past. And ofc Im sure that Seju won't let this go, and will potentially scheme something.

Now in my biased opinion, I hope Sumin wakes up so that I can see the drama right away instead of the dramatic showdown later on (fingers crossed).

Damn this manwha, I've been stuck on this one for a long time. I need to find another yuri manwha just as good as this to get my mind off this.

Edit: I honestly never thought any Manwha would top Fluttering Feelings.................until this came along

last edited at Sep 30, 2015 1:07PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

according to a friend, the next chapter will be released on 11/5. There will be around 80 chapters in stead of 50. Let's see how their love triangle pans out.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Edit: I honestly never thought any Manwha would top Fluttering Feelings.................until this came along

I am curious to know why u thought wdtfs would top ff. they r two very different Manhwa and I like them both. but i enjoy ff a bit more bc Seola & Norae's certain traits remind me of someone.

last edited at Sep 30, 2015 1:38PM

joined Sep 27, 2015

I am curious to know why u thought wdtfs would top ff. they r two very different Manhwa and I like them both. but i enjoy ff a bit more bc Seola & Norae's certain traits remind me of someone.

Honestly, idk, personal preference i guess? It's really hard to explain why this is only slightly better then FF. I love FF, but maybe it's cause the progession between the two main characters is alittle slow for me. Other then that, the characters from both stories are absolutely amazing and unique, so no advantage there. This one has better drawing, which doesnt play a large factor in me choosing which one is better. So I guess it just goes down to story progression for me I guess. Just IMO

joined Aug 18, 2015

Honestly, idk, personal preference i guess? It's really hard to explain why this is only slightly better then FF. I love FF, but maybe it's cause the progession between the two main characters is alittle slow for me. Other then that, the characters from both stories are absolutely amazing and unique, so no advantage there. This one has better drawing, which doesnt play a large factor in me choosing which one is better. So I guess it just goes down to story progression for me I guess. Just IMO

ic. u r not alone though, lots of fans have said the same thing abt the story progression. both characters have known each other less than a year, so to me the pace is good. ff is like a pg-13 Manhwa, so we will probably just get small kisses.

MonkeysBusines
11887854_1628428937439063_3829183268616901819_n
joined Aug 17, 2015

Guys, I read some of the discussions of the latest chapter and can't help but wonder why exactly you'd go for Sumin x Seju? My opinion: I've been on the Sungji x Sumin side because Seju has a lot of dirt on her from what she did in the past and even though they were lovey dovey before all that, it really looks like she only thinks about herself. It starts to look like she's incredibly selfish and doesn't care that much anymore what Sumin feels despite her wanting to leave and move on. I don't loathe her, I'd just dislike it if it turned out that Sumin is going back to Seju, because then it looks like she hasn't made progress at all in moving on. And wonder why people ship Seju x Sumin. Sungji on the other hand doesn't have any history with Sumin and even though she's it ready for the physical part of romance yet, she really wants to try and that can only mean she really likes Sumin, right? That's my opinion. Please let me hear yours? :)

joined Sep 27, 2015

Guys, I read some of the discussions of the latest chapter and can't help but wonder why exactly you'd go for Sumin x Seju? My opinion: I've been on the Sungji x Sumin side because Seju has a lot of dirt on her from what she did in the past and even though they were lovey dovey before all that, it really looks like she only thinks about herself. It starts to look like she's incredibly selfish and doesn't care that much anymore what Sumin feels despite her wanting to leave and move on. I don't loathe her, I'd just dislike it if it turned out that Sumin is going back to Seju, because then it looks like she hasn't made progress at all in moving on. And wonder why people ship Seju x Sumin. Sungji on the other hand doesn't have any history with Sumin and even though she's it ready for the physical part of romance yet, she really wants to try and that can only mean she really likes Sumin, right? That's my opinion. Please let me hear yours? :)

What kind of dirt does Seju have on Sumin? To me I feel like it's the other way around (cheating). And I do agree that if Sumin chooses Seju instead of Sungji, then I think Sumin did not grow as a character. I still do like Seju a lot though because you can't blame her for everything that has happened in her life.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Guys, I read some of the discussions of the latest chapter and can't help but wonder why exactly you'd go for Sumin x Seju? My opinion: I've been on the Sungji x Sumin side because Seju has a lot of dirt on her from what she did in the past and even though they were lovey dovey before all that, it really looks like she only thinks about herself.

you mean Seju's "dirty" coz she ONCE slept with a man? How about Sumin? She slept with DIFFERENT women SO MANY TIMES. Lol

It starts to look like she's incredibly selfish and doesn't care that much anymore what Sumin feels despite her wanting to leave and move on. I don't loathe her, I'd just dislike it if it turned out that Sumin is going back to Seju, because then it looks like she hasn't made progress at all in moving on.

Are you serious? Did you even read properly? The one who keeps coming back after the break up was Sumin. She just suddenly crawled up to Seju's bed in chap 27 and thus, became sex buddies.

And wonder why people ship Seju x Sumin. Sungji on the other hand doesn't have any history with Sumin and even though she's it ready for the physical part of romance yet, she really wants to try and that can only mean she really likes Sumin, right? That's my opinion. Please let me hear yours? :)

I personally prefer Seju x Sumin because I like complicated and mature kind of relationship vs Sumin x Sungji which is on the cute and sweet side. I don't really mind how it will end up though. I trust the author so I think he/she will end things up properly. :3

try reading the discussion here to see different kind of opinions ;)
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6809-what-does-the-fox-say-discussion?page=43

last edited at Oct 1, 2015 3:28PM

joined Jun 18, 2015

Gyeomji says the manga will be over 80 chapters. Still a long way to go! Cannot wait for it to come back.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Happy news! There's so many twist and turns still waiting for us, I can't wait to see what Gaji is up to :)

last edited at Oct 1, 2015 4:35PM

MonkeysBusines
joined Aug 17, 2015

you mean Seju's "dirty" coz she ONCE slept with a man? How about Sumin? She slept with DIFFERENT women SO MANY TIMES. Lol

But wasn't that after they broke up? I'll be honest, I haven't read it for some time now so my memory isn't fresh.

Are you serious? Did you even read properly? The one who keeps coming back after the break up was Sumin. She just suddenly crawled up to Seju's bed in chap 27 and thus, became sex buddies.

Well it looked like she was being selfish to me, but I must be wrong. Yet I can't help but think that way of her, so I'm curious to other people's opinions so that I can see other people's perspective on the story and characters which I could perhaps form my new opinion with.

And wonder why people ship Seju x Sumin. Sungji on the other hand doesn't have any history with Sumin and even though she's it ready for the physical part of romance yet, she really wants to try and that can only mean she really likes Sumin, right? That's my opinion. Please let me hear yours? :)

I personally prefer Seju x Sumin because I like complicated and mature kind of relationship vs Sumin x Sungji which is on the cute and sweet side. I don't really mind how it will end up though. I trust the author so I think he/she will end things up properly. :3

I agree with you on that! Seju x Sumin is indeed more mature and more complicated and I do like to see that part too in a relationship. But I don't think Seju is the right person for Seju, they're both too damaged and that sometimes turns out bad when together but who know? ^_^ Really curious how it will end!

try reading the discussion here to see different kind of opinions ;)
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6809-what-does-the-fox-say-discussion?page=43

Definitely will, thank ya. :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Wow so now team Gaji's planning on 80 chapters? That's one exciting news.

I do wonder why she was able to act so calm after the break-up. Isn't that really tough and cold-blooded? I just feel like you at least have to feel sad and miss that person if there was really true love between you and your girlfriend. >"

Maybe she was sad and miss Seju, but it wasn't shown on screen. But maybe, she was more angry or hurt than sad that she's unable to even feel after the break up.

Honestly, I was laughing so loud when I saw your k-drama cmt. Please dont get me wrong but I didnt expect you to say something like that, and it's so true. haha. I hope the author will not make such thing like letting Seju die but live in Sumin's heart. This wouldnt count for a happy ending whatsoever like some ppl say for other k-dramas. Anyhow, I'm giving up on Seju x Sumin. It's just that I sense bad ending for Seju if she continues this relationship. She deserves more than a cold acted Sumin. < She's damn sexy lol!> :D

Hahaha a happy ending for all three of them seems unlikely so far, but hey anything's possible. Even if Seju and Sumin doesn't end up together, I really hope that they could still be good friends or family to one another. Seju is gorgeous! xD

But I don't think Seju is the right person for Seju, they're both too damaged and that sometimes turns out bad when together but who know? ^_^ Really curious how it will end!

Seju selfcest? Seju can't be the right person for Seju, she needs Sumin. D:

last edited at Oct 2, 2015 12:09PM

MonkeysBusines
joined Aug 17, 2015

Seju selfcest? Seju can't be the right person for Seju, she needs Sumin. D:

XD I meant Sumin, wow.

Fbi-mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-01-e76b0cf0-mkv_snapshot_12-06_2014-04-18_22-47-31
joined Feb 10, 2015

i tried searching for lezhin in app store but it said no result

last edited at Oct 2, 2015 9:57PM

S
joined Jul 31, 2015

The author WDTFS has extended the story to 80 chapters and it will be separated into three story arcs. Second arc will start on 5th Nov.

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

The author WDTFS has extended the story to 80 chapters and it will be separated into three story arcs. Second arc will start on 5th Nov.

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

Sorry what do you mean story arcs?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

I think it's like a parts, 1st arc is over (27 chapters) 2nd arc will be starting from chapter 28 till 54. Last - 3rd arc will be starting from chapter 54 until chapter 80.
Thank you Halmoni for WDFS Q/A, you're as awesome as always <3!

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

I think it's like a parts, 1st arc is over (27 chapters) 2nd arc will be starting from chapter 28 till 54. Last - 3rd arc will be starting from chapter 54 until chapter 80.
Thank you Halmoni for WDFS Q/A, you're as awesome as always <3!

Ggg
joined Sep 27, 2015

Thank you :-)

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Tanks Halmoni.
I'm relieved that we will have many more chapters and the authors have called this a healing romantic comedy, hoping to have the same concept of romantic comedy of a European like me.

joined Oct 4, 2015

This is korean webtoon(manga). And since I'm korean, I'm paying for watching this webtoon everyweek... it is weird to see this webtoon translated in english...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

WE PAY TOO!! EVERY WEEK. Art is Art, a good story a good story, don't matter where it comes from...

To reply you must either login or sign up.