Forum › Bara Kuma Arashi discussion

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Remember this people.

Remember this every time a series stops being scanlated, a wonderful doujin doesn't get translated or a group takes 6-24 months to release a 20page chapter. Remember that this did in fact got done.

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 4:17PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Those are weird but funny. Seeing a girl get pregnant by a millipede or a human sized fly, not.

Isn't that a storyline from Franken Fran or something?

Franken Fran does a lot of stuff with bugs but those aren't even close to the stuff doujin artist make.

WHY

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Dynasty scans this week: Drama and angst, cheating, bad endings, yaoi, scat, and that MadoHomu smell doujin which was released yesterday.
As far as I'm concerned, this past week didn't exist. XD
Please, let the next week bless us with some cute and fluffy yuri where the girl gets the other girl... Until then, I'll just reread old fluffy Love Live doujins, just to rinse my eyes out shudder

joined May 10, 2011

Honestly, not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I'll still never read it again.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I love Bara.

I love Yuri

I love Kuso Miso Technique

This is my heaven. RIP ME

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So we never got new chapters of New Game or Saki? You suck, dude.

Remember this every time a series stops being scanlated, a wonderful doujin doesn't get translated or a group takes 6-24 months to release a 20page chapter. Remember that this did in fact got done.

They should translate something like this for every time people bitch about "when's the next chapter!" 30 seconds after the current one was released.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012
[anon]_zoku_sayonara_zetsubou_sensei_-_06_[ef044889].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2013.11.19_22.41.04]
joined Oct 24, 2013

What the fuck happened to the dynasty reader

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

With what purpose?

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

So we never got new chapters of New Game or Saki? You suck, dude.

Oh, well I don't read those 2 actually, kinda grew bored of Saki because there is neither enough yuri nor does mahjong fascinate me enough to keep me interested ;)
As for New Game... Never heard of/read, I guess I'll check it out after this.
Oh, and I'm a dudette. (Yup I just used that awful word xD)

Edit: Oh, now I know why I never noticed New Game, my brain tends to filter out 4 komas, I just never could get into that format for some odd reason..

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 5:19PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Edit: Oh, now I know why I never noticed New Game, my brain tends to filter out 4 komas, I just never could get into that format for some odd reason..

I'm the same way, there are a lot of 4komas I just can't get into. But New Game reads a lot smoother than most, and it's actually got progression from one chapter to the next rather than just making jokes without moving forward.

Also, I'm getting hearty laugh out of a bunch of yuri fans running around going "NO HOMO" when males getting busy comes up. In a comedy doujin with some of the most entertaining censorship I've ever seen, no less.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Remember this people.

I was going to hustle raizoo with futaribeya but now I think I'll just go back to bed (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

WHY DID I READ THIS!?
And why does it exist!?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Also, I'm getting hearty laugh out of a bunch of yuri fans running around going "NO HOMO" when males getting busy comes up. In a comedy doujin with some of the most entertaining censorship I've ever seen, no less.

Personnally, it's not because they are gay males that I don't like this.

It's because they are ugly.

Also, scat.

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 5:44PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

joined Apr 15, 2013

Heh, bears.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hey, I'm perfectly fine with yaoi, much better than with het, as it means the guys are too buy deciding who's filling who to try and seduce girls who can then live their happy yuri lives. :3

Only reason why I didn't give this a read is because scat is a total no go for me, wouldn't change if that was yuri. Xx

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

I know that somewhere and someone is enjoying this... And that is totally ok, whatever floats your boat

last edited at Sep 25, 2015 6:38PM

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

ಠ▃ಠ

ಠ▃ಠ
I'm with them

ಠ▃ಠ

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

u guys are overreacting way too much, this doesnt even has any explicit imagery. It was a pretty funny read indeed

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is it everyone. What we see today is the physical manifestation of cruelty, madness, and despair, all combined into 20 pages of nightmarish vision that shall forever torment the core of our souls. Every single panel was designed solely for the sake of withering our smiles under the name of the unholy carols. With the hands of a madman as it's instrument, and the digital domain as it's prophet, it's sings the lullaby of the devil in an unceasing vigilance. A grand ballad of intoxicating horror, this is truly the masterpiece made by someone who feeds on the banquet of death and decadence.

May the author finds peace knowing that his bitter experience in life has accumulated enough storm to disturb the land of the living for an eternity. And may the ones who still breathe find courage to believe that there is still hope for man. For I certainly cannot.

I didn't read the doujin, but for once I'm very thankful I read every thread. Bravo.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I didn't know Satan wrote doujins hahaha RIP me

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

WHY

To reply you must either login or sign up.